Chapter 10

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Well then that means we have to accept out past then."  Kris said, you quickly looked at him then you looked at the rest. They were all sad and depressed, you gulped. "Did something happen?" You asked worried, "Something bad happened." Sehun said.  Could their past be worst than mine? Probably...   You thought.  "W-what happened? You don't have to tell me if you guys don't want to."  You shaking for some reason. "Well it's only fair if we tell you ours since you told us yours." Xiumin said."O-okay." You were in a way scared what they were going to tell you. You waited for one of them to say something, but they were too sad to.  You were about to say something until Baekhyun finally said something. "The reason why we don't like infinite, is because their parents killed ours." Infinite... Myungsoo.... Myungdae.  

 

     Your heart dropped, You mean Mr and Mrs. Kim killed them...  You heart dropped even more, they were like Second parents to you. Should I tell them that Myungae is Myungsoo brother?  "It was brutal fight between vampires and wolves. We lost but we still are strong, we were little and weak so we couldn't do anything. So our parents did, and well I guess fourteen vs tweney-four we were most likely to win but we didn't." Chen said. "So, you all aren't related by blood, just by pack?" You asked, " Mhmm." Chen said quietly, you felt so bad, their parents are gone, forever. "I'm so sorry." You finally manged to say out loud, "It's okay, we're fine. On the bright side, that made us stronger and took us to where we are now. Next to the most beautiful girl in th world." D.O. said, you smiled and sighed.

 

     "It's getting late we should take you home."  Suho said, "But it's only four." You said, you really wanted to stay longer to spend time with them. But little did you know that it was a full moon today, so if you stayed things would extremely wrong and bad. "We know but we don't want your sister to get worried, come on I'll take you." Luhan said. He grabbed your hand and took you home. When you two reached your house you turned around and gave him a hug, "Be safe okay." You said while hugging him, he gladly hugged you back. "I will don't worry, remember I'm a wolf." He whispered the last pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter