Chapter 13

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     It was morning time, you woke up and your body was aching. You tired getting up but it didn't really work, "Omo! Unnie be careful!" You didn't know Byul was up and you jumped in shock, she helped you up and gave you clothes. "Byul-ah you don't have to take care of my so much, I'm fine really." You said taking the clothes, "I just don't want you to get more hurt unnie." You nodded and gave her a smile. You went to change in the bathroom, and when you were done you got out. "Is Sumin up yet?" You asked Byul, she shook her head. "Sumin wake up!"  "Five more minutes~" Sumin tried shooing you away. "Fine, you're going to be late, and you won't see Myungdae~." You whispered the last part. Her eyes shot up, "Okay okay I'm up!" She got out of bed and went to the bathroom. You thought it was time to head out and wait for everyone else to get out, you walked out of the cabin. When you walked out you saw the twevle boys. You tried to walk away and not notice them, but someone pulled you.

 

     "Nice try Minah." You heard Kai whisper, "Let go of me!" You started to move and tried prying him off, "Stop moving I won't hurt you and you know that." he said, you stoppped and let him pull you.  He took you to the boys, when you two reached them Kris walked in front of you. He took out an necklace and wrapped it around your neck. "What is this for?" You asked, it was beautiful.

 

     "It's our sorry to you." He said,  Not really. Little did you know, it was a test. 

 

 Back to yesterdy night. 

 

     "Well, there's only one way to find out." Kris pulled out two necklaces. One was red, one was pink. "If one glows, then she is our mate, if one doesn't. Then she isn't, since Abby likes Luhan, Luhan will put this one on her. Then I'll just give Minah this one okay?" The 3 boys nodded, then they went to bed.

 

Back to today~

 

     "You didn't have to really, I'm not that mad." You said, I'm n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter