Chapter 24

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     You told Yejin everything. "I can't believe it, all this time, we had a sister, and  you're twelve boys mates? And those boys are wolves. Punch me in the face am I dreaming?" Jaehwa was in mental break down mode. "Wait, so those twelve boys, are your mates? Or boyfriends?" Jaehwa asked. "Um, actually I'm their mate, so I have no choice." You said looking at the floor. "I don't knnow what to say." Yejin was shocked on what she heard, but you didn't blame her. "I'm sorry." you were scared she was going to kick you out of the house, "Don't be, I mean, it wasn't your choice." She laughed dryly. "So, are we gonna save Abby? Or what?" Jaehwa asked, "Oh we're gonna save her, and teach those two a leason." You said. 

 

     "Careful I don't want you to hurt yourself." Yejin said holding your neck gentely. "How though? We can't just walk in the house like it's nothing." He asked, "Oh, who said we're the ones walking in." You smiled. "I don't know what you're thinking of.." Yejin winked. "Hand me my phone." Jaehwa tossed your phone at you. "I'm calling one of them-" "Which one?" Yejin asked, you scrolled to see Chanyeol's contact first. "I guess Chanyeol." They both nodded. "Yeobsaeyo" "AHH OPPA PALI!!!" "WHAT'S HAPPENING!" "Quick come over it an emergancy!" He hung up. "Are they coming?" Yejin asked, "Pretty sure." *10 minutes later.* *KNOCK KNOCK* Jaehwa opened the door, "MIN- Oh hello." Chen said, "Come on in." Jaehwa said. "Stop it." You punched his back. The boys walked in the house, took off their shoes and greeted You all. "Wow, manners. I accept them." Yejin said, the boys were confused.

 

     "Ahh,I told her." Your hand was behind your neck. "Oh." They all said. "You won't have to worry, we'll take good cre of her.'" Kai said. "I need your help, or we need your help." You said, "With what?" Kris asked, "To get Abby in a safe place, I have a plan, and hopefully it works." Everyone went into the living room and you brought out a huge sheet of paper. "Okay here's the plan, here's the house. Who is scarist wolf?" They all pointed at Kris, "Figures, okay Kris, you will turn into a wolf and knock on the door some how. Once they open it, the wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter