Chapter 7

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     It was a semi normal day of school for you, class, lunch friends. Just one thing that's different, you avoided the boys. Why? You were scared, everything that happened at the beach, you were scared of the thought that you could get eaten if you hung out with them, you could also get hurt really bad, and not to metion all the trouble you'd be in. You were walking to your locker and you heard three people call your name, you spun around and saw Sumin, Hyunwoo, and Myungdae. Myungdae was another one of your best friends. "Hi." You said putting your things in your locker. Sumin knew something was up, "Okay, what's up with you? Did someone hurt my best friend!?" She said You chuckled, "No, its nothing. Don't worry." You said while closing your locker. "Well of course I'm going to worry, what's wrong?" She said, you didn't want to lie but you couldn't tell anyone. So you just had to lie, "I had a dream about my parents last night. I just can't get it out of my mind." You smiled a bit, "Aw, its okay. Its the past forget about it, you have us." Hyunwoo said patting your shoulder. 

 

     You started to fake cry, "Aw don't cry, blue skies" Myungdae said embracing you, you laughed. *RING!* "Oh, um I guess I'll see you guys later." You waved and left, "Wait Minah!" Myungdae caught up with you, "Hm?" you said turning around, "I have class with you this period remember?"  Oh yeah, I also have it with the twevle boys. "Oops, I forgot. Well let's go before were late." You and Myungdae got into class saw everyone fooling around. He pulled out a chair for you and you sat down, while he sat next to you. The boys walked in seeing you next you Myungdae. "Hyung, who's he?" Sehun asked Luhan. "I don't know, maybe they're just friends." He repiled. "Maybe." Sehun mumbled. "Okay class pick a partner! " Mr. Kim said, you quickly grabbed onto Myungdae's arm.

 

     He smiled and patted your hand, all of the boys got furious. The project was researching the human body, it was pretty gross. "Haha look its a ." Myungdae said, "So childish, you have one. Well, I don't know that you could have a-" "MINAH!" Myungdae shouted you started laughing really hard. "Sorry I had to." You poked his cheek.  "Hyung I can't stand seeing those two together." Kai said to Tao, "Calm down, I'm pretty sure they're just friends." He said looking up human stuff. "Ew so this is what humans have, gross." Tao mumbled. *Ring!* class was over, you only had 2 more classes then the week is over and its time for the weekend. "Bye Myungdae see you!" You waved goodbye and headed out. "Minah wait up!" It was Kai, you wanted to wait but you couldn't so you walked faster. But of course Kai caught up with you, "Who's he, and why won't you talked to us?" He asked, "He's my friend, his name is Myungdae-" *RING!* That was the second bell saying you better hurry or you'll be late. "Time for class, I don't wanna be late." You walked away leaving him there. Myungdae. Sounds close to Myungsoo.. Never mind  

 

     Your next two classes went by slow as always, but it was okay since it was weekend time, where you could sleep all you want. *RING* "Okay class, remember Monday we will be having a overnight filed trip to Seoraksan, remember to pack and be at school at 4am sharp. Have a nice weekend!" Mrs. Jung said. Ahhh a field trip, I wonder who's going to be my partner?  You walked out and said goodbye to Sumin, Hyunwoo, and Myungdae. You walked fast so the boys didn't catch up with you, *Buzz* Your phone was vibrating, "Yeoboseyo?"  "Minah! Um me and Jaehwa are going out and we won't be back till morning, can you stay home alone?" It was Yejin, "Uh yeah Unnie I can, can Sumin come over so I don't feel lonely?" You said pouting, she laughed. "Yeah yeah just don't make a mess. See you!" And with that she hung up. 

 

     You were walking home when you heard foot steps behind you, you didn't turn around to see. You just kept walking, then out of no where someone came in front of you. "O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter