Chapter 21

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFSxsogXAOw

     "Um, can we help you?" They both said, Do they not remember me? Your heart broke a little, you shook your head. "Sorry wrong house." You bowed and ran off back to Baekhyun. He was still in the same spot you left him in, "Where did you go?" His eyes filled with worriedness. Should I tell him, should I not? "It's nothing, don't worry." I'm so sorry, for lying. "You sure?" He got even more worried, you just nodded your head not looking at him. He sighed and held your hand, "Kaja, I don't want you to get yelled at." You nodded, then you two started to walk. Baekhyun didn't let go and didn't intend to. The rest of the walk was dead silent, tears formed in your eyes by thinking of the days back then.

 

     You kept your head low so he wouldn't see, one single tear fell. You held the rest in, Stop thinking about it Minah, it's the past, maybe it wasn't them, maybe it just looked like them. You shook your head, Baekhyun was surprised by your behavior, you usually are happy, jumpy, bubbly, and never sad or depressed. Did I do something wrong? He thought while looking at the moon. Soon you two both reached your house, "Thank you Baekhyun for today." You bowed and kissed his cheek, "No lips?" You giggled, and checked your surroundings to make sure no one saw. You quickly pecked him on the lips, he smile then gave you a hug. You broke it then walked up to the door, you knocked on it quietly, you felt weak for some reason. 

 

     Jaehwa opened it, “Minah! You're back! Did he hurt you in any way shape or form!” He shouted, you broke into laughter, “Yah! Be quiet we have neighbors.” You slapped his chest, “Where is he?” He asked, you quickly looked back and din’t see Baekhyun anywhere. “I guess he went home.” Jaehwa nodded and you went back inside. “How was it? Hm~” Yejin said while shaking her shoulders, you ‘tsked’ and giggled, “It was good.” You gave her a thumbs up, “He didn’t do anything to you right?” She asked giving you the lifted eyebrow, Besides kiss then no. “Nope, nothing.” “Good.” and with that she walked off.

 

     You then walked to the bathroom to take a shower, the warm water soothed your body and let out all the stress. You let out a deep breath and finished the shower. Soon you were done and got changed, you looked in the mirror, the boys might not see it, but you sure do. All the scars from the beating, one on your cheek, one under your lip, one next to your eye, and one right besides your nose. I don’t know how they find me beautiful, I have scars everywhere. You just ignored your face and washed it, after that you headed to your room. You sat down on your bed and sighed, Quit it Minah, it’s not them. 

 

     *Howl~* You head shot up, and you headed to your window. You looked out and didn’t see anything. *Sigh* You were about to go back and a big black wolf popped out, Bright red eyes...Chanyeol. You smiled and petted his silky fur, “What are you doing here?”  He wagged his tail and whined. “You’re worried about me? Did I translate right?” He nodded, “Yes! Oh oops.” You covered your mouth, “Why are you worried?” You asked, he whined again, “Baekhyun said something was wrong with me?” He nodded. “Well oppa, Nothings wrong I’m fine. Now go back we have school tomorrow.” He nodded then your face, “Ew gross.” You wiped your face and he ran off. You checked your phone, *10 missed calls, 5 unread messages from Baekie<3* Oh , oops. You called him to see what he wants.

 

“Yah, you okay?”

“Yes I’m fine.” 

“You sure?” 

“Ne oppa, I’m sure.”

“Okay fine, go to bed now okay.”

“Ne, night!”

“Good night my love~”

 

The call ended and you went to bed,  Gonna be a long day tomorrow.

---------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter