Chapter 34

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "So what's the game?" You asked Lay. "Okay okay okay." He said. "We're going to play two truths and one lie, do you know how to play that?" He asked, you shook your head. "Okay, so basically, we say three things about us, two are true one is a lie, simple enough?" You nodded. "Good, here's the catch. If I win, I imprint on you and you give me your ity, if you win, it's vise versa." You froze. "Don't worry it'll be fun." He said while smiling, "Wait, so If you win, I lose my ity, if I win, I lose my ity." You said, he chuckled. "Just come on are gonna play or not?" he smirked, you nodded.

 

     About an hour later you both went five times. "Ah-ha! Seven to five, I win!" You shouted, Lay pouted. "I can't believe I wo-mhph." Lay slammed his lips with yours. "Now come on, you won." He said smirking. "I-i don't know." You said, "Come on gongzhu." He plead, his eyes glew brown. Even if his eyes are brown, his wolf eyes are more hazel brown. "Is tonight a full moon?" You asked. "Maybe, maybe not." He said. He put his lips on your and this time, it was gentle, and soft. Meaning, he is imprinting. "Lay." You broke the kiss. "The others haven't even imprinted on me yet." you said, he shrugged. "So, they will." He then smashed his lips onto your again, then started to trail down your neck. His arms going up and down your waist then into your shirt. He then unclasped your bra.

 

     He started to undress himself and you. You were nervous, very nervous. "Will it hurt?" You asked, he smiled. "I'm not going to lie, it will just a little. But don't worry, I won't hurt you okay? I promise." You nodded. He started to kiss you again, then got on top of you, right when he was about to enter, you stopped him. "Wait wait wait, protection." He sighed and stompped like a five year old. He got one out of his drawer, I'm not even gonna ask why he has them in there.  "You killed my vibe." He said while putting it on, once he did you asked, "Did you do it properly? Did you check the date? Make sure there isn't an holes on it!"  "Yes yes gongzhu I did, I don't want to get you pregnant yet." Yet?  "Okay, you ready?" He asked looking right into your eyes, you looked back, smiled and nodded. That night was filled with love, sweat, and other things. 

 

     "Hyung?" Sehun asked Kris. "So this means-" "Yup. we have to now." Kris cut him off. "I call first! I imprinted first!" Baekhyun shouted. "No I do!" Chanyeol said. "Hey hey hey, no one calls dibs. Because I get her first!" Suho shouted. "Oh my god. SHUT UP! It's a full moon idiots, calm your asses down!" Luhan said. Luhan was never happy when it was a full moon, all of the members change when it's a full moon. Luhan is snappy, Lay is , Sehun is cold and mean, Kris is loud, Xiumin is jumpy, Tao is e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter