Chapter 17

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     You were still being taken, however you didn't give up. You still blew on the whistle hoping someone would hear, you continued to scream and shout no matter how much ot hurt, and still kicked and punched, but sadly nothing happened. "YAH! Stop moving dammit!" The man said, Why does he sound so familiar but I just can't get his name or face? Soon you were brought in this alley, and there stood six other guys. No no, not this again please, someone help me.

 

------

EXO's place.

 

     The boys were blasting music and having a heck of a time, well not all of them. Lay had this uneasy feeling in his heart and stomach, he felt like something was wrong with you. Maybe I should take a walk, maybe that will help me. "Hey guys." Lay said loud enough for the rest to hear, "I'm going for a walk okay?" The rest nodded and Lay headed out. The fresh air made him a bit better, but he was still uneasy. *Whistle* HIs ear perked up and without second thinking he ran. I knew it I knew it.  He tried to find you, but it wasn't easy. Up and down, side to side, left and right, no sign. Minah Minah where the heck are you? Once again he heard the whistle and it was closer, finally he found you. "LAY!"

 

------

Back to the alley

 

       "LAY!" You shouted, he saw you, but didn't see Infinite, "Minah." He walked up to you but all a sudden he got hit with a bat. "No!" You got up and tried to run to him but two of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter