Chapter 9

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There's a little bit of like stuff in here that may be a little graphic not too graphic but If you don't like that stuff don't read it.

     *Gulp* "This is your house? I-it's huge!" It was like ten times bigger than your house, "Ha, well your house is pretty huge too." Baekhyun said, "Trust me, your house is a lot bigger than mine." You said looking at this huge thing. "Come on in." D.O. said while opening the door, surprisingly it was really clean for 12 boys to live in. "So, it's just the twevle of you in this house?" You asked looking at all of the pictures. "Yup, soon it will be thirteen." Chanyeol cooed in your ear, you playfully slapped his arm. Just the twevle of them? What about their paren- Oh yeah  You suddenly remember that D.O. told you they didn't have parents, because you don't really have parents either. You knew exactly why they left and know where they are, just the city and country. You lied because you don't like talking about it, just thinking about it makes you sad.

 

     "Minah? You okay?" Lay asked, "Huh? Oh yeah." You gave him a small smile, he left up your chin so you were facing him. "You better be." He said sternly. He took your hand and led you to the living were the rest were. "STORY TIME!" Tao shouted, the whole crowd was quiet. "No, okay fine be that way guys." He said acting like a little kid, you giggled by his actions. "Actually that sounds fine since were all here." Kris said. "Stories about what?" You asked, Don't say past don't say past. "Anything, past, present, anything. It could be made up too, how about a scray story!" Kris said, "NO!" Everyone shouted, he put his hands up and made a 'well' face. "Oldest to youngest! How about that?" Chen said, you being the youngest goes last. Everyone told stories about their past or just made up ones that made everyone laugh, now it was your turn.

 

     "Okay Minah, your turn." Sehun said nudging your arm, your heart started to beat fast. "W-what do I tell?" You said while shaking. "Anything remember." Kris said.  Anything, well since I guess I agreed to be their mates. Its time I tell them about my entrie past. Hopefully Yejin won't be mad at me if she figures out.  *Gulp*  "Okay be ready for this." You said sitting up straight, they all nodded. "When I was little, my childhood wasn't the ever so great childhood. I wasn't the girl who had the perfect life, I wasn't the girl who had a perfect family. Nothing was perfect i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter