Chapter 38

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY!!! 2014!!

     You and Kai made it back to the beach house. He quickly turned back into human form, "Stay here okay? I'm going to help the boys." He said then kissed your forehead. "Don't leave, what if someone comes and gets me?" You didn't want him to leave at all. "Please?" You begged him, he gave in and nodded. "Isn't my body y?" He said, you totally forgot he was . "Yah!" You covered your eyes, "Put on some clothes!" He chuckled, "What? You already saw D.O.'s, Lay's and Xiumin's, why not mine?" your hands were still over your eyes. "Please put on some clothes." You said. He gave in and finally put some on. He came out in a muscle tee and shorts.

 

     "Oppa do you think they'll be okay?" You asked him, "Yeah, Lay can heal, they'll be fine." you nodded, "You know Myungdae can heal too." You looked at him. "Really? That's even better. What are the others powers?" You thought for a moment. "Oh Myungsoo told me this a while ago. Myungsoo has blocking, Sunggyu mind reading, Woohyun tracking and shape shifting, Sungyeol blood bending, Sungjong camouflage, Hoya ice, and Dongwoo heat." You finshed, "Wow, I wonder what my power is?" Kai said then looked at you. "Can I figure out now?" He then got on top of you. Of course he got protcetion and did his thing, you let him since you have to because of Lay's father.

 

--------

 

     "King it's no use now she's gone! Lets just move out a find her later!" The hunter said. Lay's dad and Lay were still in a bloody battle. Lay was on the floor bleeding, and his father was bleeding as well. "Very, well." He said, "We'll meet again son." The hunters and Lay's dad left. Lay quickly healed himself and went to heal the others. Myungdae healed himself too then healed the rest of them. "Thanks, now we just have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter