Chapter 5

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      It took around an hour and a half to get to the beach. When you all reached the beach D.O. shook you lighty so you could wake up.  "Minah we're here." He said. Your eyes opened slowly, D.O. was smiling at you. "We're here already?" You asked rubbing your eyes looking out the window. "Yes now come on everyone LET'S GO!" Luhan and Chanyeol shouted. You got out and went to the bathroom too get changed.

 

     You took off your t-shirt and shorts and you came out in a bikini. When the boys saw you, their jaws dropped. Wow.  They all thought. While they were staring at you. "What? Do I look okay?" You asked, they all nodded still looking. "Okay! LET'S GO!!" You ran to the water, surprisingly there weren't many people at the beach. You were having so much fun and the boys were too.

 

     "Stop splashing me!" You said while Kris and Lay were attacking you with water. "I'll save you Minah!!" Baekhyun and Chen came infront of you and started to attack Kris and Lay with water guns.  "Minah!" Someone said behind you, you spun around and water spalsh into your face. You heard Xiumin and Luhan laughing. You smriked, got up and found a bucket. You grabbed the bucket and filled it with water. While they were still laughing you threw the water and hit them. "Oh, its on." Luhan grabbed you and Xiumin started to spalsh you like no tomorrow. You were giggling and laughing like crazy, "Yah! Suho Help me!" Suho heard and head dunked Xiumin, then Luhan let go to help and attack. You finally could catch your breath. These boys, even if I just met them not that long ago. I feel so close... You thought while laughing. "Ouch!" You said. Your foot was bleeding. Blood was mixing with the water. 

 

     "Minah!" They all shouted. "What happened?!" Kris said, "I don't know. I just got cut." Sehun picked you up bridal style and carried you to the shore, the others followed. Luckly you brought a mini first aid kit in your bag. Lay carefully cleaned up the injury and put a cloth on it so it would stop the bleeding. "I recommened that you don't go swimming in the deep end. So you don't get hurt and so the cloth doesn't come off." Lay smiled and showed his little dimple. You nodded and tried to walk put it was too painful. 

 

     "Here let me help you." Luhan bent down so you could get on his back. "No its okay I can walk." You replied "Minah no you can't, just get on." Luhan said. You nodded and got on his back. He walked to the water and went to the mid-deep part to were if you stand up its up to your thighs.  Baekhyun started to wave and spalsh the bloody water so it goes away. You were still on Luhan's back. "Um, Luhan. You can let me down now."  "Oh." He let you down and went swimming. You were watching them have so much fun. You just sat down in the water and splashed it everywhere. You saw Tao and had an idea. You got up and went to get a water gun, filled it up and aimed at your target. You waited for him to turn atound and BAM! Right in the face. You brusted into laughter, "Okay two can play at that game, he took the water gun from Baekhyun and started to attack you. "No no no no no, get away from me!" You said while running carefully. "No Tao!" You giggled while he shot you. Then another person started to shoot you. "Yah! Chanyeol!" It was Chanyeol, "Mehrong." he stuck out his tongue. It was getting dark and you started to worry that your sister would freak. So you texted her. 

 

To: Unnie<3

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter