Chapter 16

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      You woke up and it was 10 o'clock am. You struggled to get out of bed, but when you did you headed downstairs. You didn't see Yejin in sight but you did see Jaehwa. "Yah, where's my sister?" You asked while getting an apple. "She went somewhere, why you need something?" "Umm can I go to Myungdae's house please!" You gave him puppy eyes. oh no not the puppy eyes again! Jaehwa thought. "Oh okay fine! Be back soon though!" He said, "YES! THANK YOU!" You went back in your room and got ready. Today is the day where I find out about the vampire mate thing. 

 

     You walked out of the house with you phone and some money. " Going! Be back soon!"  Once you walked out you bumped into someone. "Ouch hey watch where you're goi- Xiumin?" You suddenly bumped into Xiumin. "Minah!" He tackled you with a big hug."I missed you so much!" Xiumin squeezed you so tightly. "Oppa- I need- air!" He finally let go of you and kissed your forehead, you blushed and punched his arm lightly. "Where is my baobei going?" He asked. "Baobei? Um going to Myungdae's." "Baobei means baby in Chinese, and why are you going there?" He now become worried. You saw it in his eyes and grabbed his hand, "Don't worry I'm or we're not going to do anything bad I'm just going there for research about vampires okay." He nodded, "Can you at least come by and visit we all miss you!"

 

     He gave you puppy eyes and pouted like a little kid. "Okay I will." He jumped in success and grabbed your hand. He did not let go until you two reached the house. He knocked the door with his free hand and an unexpected visitor opens the door. "Abby what are you doing here?" You asked letting go of Xiumin's hand. "Oh Min- Unnie. Just came here to ask them something. I guess I'll be leaving now." She quickly walked out and your eyes follow her the whole way out. those marks on her arms look like abus- no no they can't be.  "Minah!" Chanyeol came running to with his arms open you gladly run up to him too. You hugged you so tightly, "Yah Chanyeol- I need to breathe." He let you go and you catches your breath, but then it went away when another boy hugged you. "Jagi!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter