Chapter 2

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When P.E was over, it was lunch time. As you walked out of the gym, there was a group of girls going nuts. Huh? You thought walking towards them. "Ahh Baekhyun oppa!!""KRIS KRIS!!" "LUHAN!" You began to get annoyed by the crowd, "HEY! GO TO LUNCH! Please." You shouted, the hallways began to clear up and you walked too the lunch room and the boys follwed. While you were walking, a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. Huh? You spun around and saw Chanyeol. "Um, hi?" You said shyly. He smiled, "Can we sit by you at lunch? Since were new." He asked. "Uh, sure why not? Come on." You motioned all of them to follow you. You got to your normal seat, there your best friends were waiting, Sumin and Hyunwoo. "Hey." Sumin walked up too you. "YOU KNOW THEM?" she 'whispered' into your ear. "Kind of."" You moved and told all of them too sit. "So what are your names?" Hyunwoo asked. They all said their names in order, Sumin started to freak, and you rolled your eyes. You all talked for a while, and then the bell rang. "What class do you have next?" You asked all of them. " Um, we all have Mr. Kim. Science." Baekhyun said. "Oh I do too! Come on I'll take you too him." You walked them too room 124b. "Here find an empty seat."

"Hello everyone, please take a seat and find a partner." Mr. Kim said. Every boy ran too you, but Sehun got too you first. "Hi." He said shyly. You heard all of the boys groan because they didn't get to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter