Chapter 20

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Baekhyun pulled away and looked deeply at your eyes, "I love you." You blushed, "I love you too." You two decide to go to the house, once you got there Baekhyun knocked on the door. Kris opened the door, "Yah, Byun Baekhyun where have you bee- Oh Minah, you're here." You nodded and followed Baekhyun inside. You greeted all the boys as well hugged them. Baekhyun's behavior was really different. He would try and steal kisses from you all the time, he was more, lovey dovey. The boys noticed and knew something was up, No way. They all thought, "YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN WHO SAID YOU COULD KISS HER FIRST!" They all shouted, you jumped and looked at Bakehyun.

 

     "Why? Is that a bad thing?" You asked , "And how did you know?"  "BY HIS ACTIONS!" They all shouted again, "He basically imprinted on you, I wanted to imprint first that's not fair." Sehun said then pouted. "He what?" You looked at Baekhyun and he gave you a smile. The other wolves were mad and furious. "Hey hey no need to be mad, you all will get your turns okay." You said pointing at all of them. They calmed down and smiled, your necklace was glowing. "Ge, her necklace. It's glowing." Luhan said to Xiumin, "I can see that." Xiumin replied while smiling, all the boys understood and smiled as well. "Okay, I gotta learn Chinese." You said whiling sighing, "It's okay gongzhu, you will one day." Lay said while giving you a wink.

 

     It was getting late and time for you to go home, Baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter