Chapter 37

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Why is it so cold? It's summer, did Xiumin leave the window open or something?  You woke up to the room freezing, and it didn't help while being . "Yah Xiumin." You poked his cheek and he immediately got up. "Hm baobei?" He asked, "Why is it so cold?" You touched his arm, "Yah why are you so cold?!" He was a popsicle. "What are you talking about? I feel fine." He touched you, "You're the one who's cold." He added. You shook your head, "Don't look I have to change." You said covering his face with a pillow. "But I already saw it!" He whined, "I don't care." Strange, after I lefted Xiumin everything is warm."Yah Minseok!" Kris shouted his eyes glowing orange. "Youcsdjhcrg my tonuge!" You could barely understand Kris, you went out to the deck and saw Kris's tonuge stuck to his cup, the whole cup was frozen. "Frost! Haha! Thanks Minah!" He shouted and ran off. "So that's why it was cold this morning." You said to yourself.

 

     You changed back into your swim suit and went for a quick dip, the boys were in the house playing video games. Once you felt relaxed you got out and put on a towel, but suddenly someone grabbed you. "Yah yah put me down!" You shouted. The person just kept running, "I got her lets go!" It was a voice you've never heard before. "Yah! SOMEONE HELP!" You screamed for help, they boys immediately heard it and ran out the house.

 

     "Hunters." Xiumin said under his breath. "Minah!" They boys all said then turned into wolf form. "Go go go!" The dude said to the driver. Sadly, you didn't have the whistle, you had no way to contact anyone. "Hello beauiful." The man said, you slapped him. "I knew you would do that." He tied your hard behind you. "My name is Nam Kunwoo, and yours?" He said, "None of your god damn bussiness." You snapped back. He smirked, he took out a picture. "Do you know who this is?"

 

               Lay. "That's- why are you showing me this?" You asked, "Answer and I'll tell." he said, you gulped, "That's Lay."  he smirked, "Real name." you are now nervous. "Zhang Yixing."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter