Chapter 18

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Lay? You looked down but, Lay was still hurt and bleeding. Then how? The wolf growled and then looked at you, Big black eyes. Xiumin! Then two other wolves came, yellow and forest green eyes. Sehun, Luhan. Sehun and Luhan tackled down Sungyeol and Sungjong. Three wolves came up, orange, silver, and icy blue. Kris, Chen, D.O.  Those three attacked another three, but leaving one. You didn't notice, you were just happy the rest came, well some of the rest. Soon the other five came in human form. "Oppa." You slightly whispered. All a sudden, someone grabbed you. "AH!" They started running, the other five started chasing but they couldn't catch up.

 

     "Yah let me go! Let me go-." *BANG!* Huh? You thought it was Myungdae who hit him, but nope. "A-abby?" You were shocked, "I heard screaming and I didn't just want to walk away. So I picked up this piece of wood as a weapon and it worked" Abby threw the piece of wood at Woohyun. Woohyun groaned and was about to get you but then, looked at Abby. His heart grew three times bigger, she's so beautiful. Woohyun shook his head and almost grabbed you, however you got up and grabbed Abby's hand and ran all the way back to the alley, the boys were still looking for you. "MINAH- and Abby?" Baekhyun said. "She saved me. Thanks." You said pointing, "No problem Unnie."

 

    You heard growling, and Abby did too. "Unnie what was that." She was scared, "Um, a big dog." You didn't want to lie but you also d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter