Chapter 30

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Hours went by, then finally you all stopped in front of a house, in the middle of a forest. "So this is where I'll be staying." You said admiring the house. It wasn't as big as your house, but it was still pretty huge. "Yup, I guess this would be a great time to introduce ourselves." The one said to you, you nodded ignoring the face that he was . "Hello, I'm Jimmy, the alpha." He took our hand a shook it, and you kindly smiled. "Hello, I'm Alen, the one you rode on." He bowed and smiled, Wow, he's handsome. Crap, you're not supposed to say that. "Why thank you, it's okay for you to say that I'm handsome, there's nothing wrong with that." He said chuckling. "Y-you heard that? Did I say that out loud?" You covered your mouth. He chuckled again, "Nope, my power mind reading." He said, you nodded, "That's cool."

 

     "Ahem, Nihao, I'm Bin, nice to meet you." Bin took your hand and kissed the back of it. You blushed and smiled, "Yah!" the last one smacked the back of Bin's head, "Ahem, last but not least, Hello, I'm Vinson." He smiled and waved, and of course you smiled back. "So, if he has his power, that means he found his mate, correct?" They nodded, "Then what about the rest? Have you found your mates yet?" You asked. Jimmy chuckled, "Why yes, we all have, and we all... mated with them, please tell me Exo told you about that." You giggled and nodded, "Oh thank god." You laughed quietly, "So then, what's your powers?" You asked, "Well, you already know Alen's, so... Mines is shift shaping, meaning I can shape into anything. Bin's is randomization, meaning he could have any power, at anytime, that is probably one of the best powers to have.  Then, Vinson's is Erasure, this one, is a good one. He can remove someones power, for good." Jimmy said. You looked wowed out, I wonder what powers the boys have. "You haven't mated with them?" Alen said, "You read my mind, didn't you?" You said, he chuckled, "Sorry, I have no choice." He shrugged. "Nope, I'm not ready yet.." You trailed the last word. "Well, we understand, and I'm pretty sure they do, now come on, let's go inside." Vinson said. You nodded and grabbed your things.

 

     "Wow. It's so neat in here." You said, at your house, it's clean, but not neat, here, its all organized. "Oh your back." A woman said, "Oh why hello, you must be Minah." she said, do they all speak Korean? "Yup, we all do." Alen said, you nodded. "Um why yes, I'm Minah, it's nice to meet you." You bowed, "Hi, I'm Hualing, Jimmy's mate." She took your hand and shook it.

 

     "This is my mate, Meilin." Alen said bringing a girl with him. "Hi, I'm Meilin." She took your hand and shook it, bowed as well. "You must be Minah." She said, you nodded and smiled.

"This is Ming, my mate." Bin brought a girl with him, "Hello, I'm Ming, it's very nice to meet you Minah." Ming bowed and smiled, "It's nice to meet you as well." You smiled and bowed too.

 

     "And last but not least, my mate." Vinson came over with his mate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter