Chapter 27

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Belated Halloween!!!!!!!!!

     "Gongzhu wake up." Lay said as he shook you. It's been about a week since you moved out. "Ugh, five more minutes." You shifted to the other side of the bed. "No, gongzhu it's Halloween you need to get up." You immediately got up and ran to the bathroom, Lay chuckled and went out of the room. When you were done you hopped into the livng room, in a bunny costume. 

     They all bursted into laughter. "Hey don't laugh, I used this about three years ago for Easter." You pouted. "You look adorable baobei." Xiumin pinched your cheek. The others were still laughing so you went and changed into normal clothes. "So what are we doing today?" You asked when you came back. "Haunted house!" "Scary stories!" "Horror movies!" "Horror games!" "What do you want to do jagi?" Sehun asked, "Tell me about your world." You immediately said, they all paused. "Come on please? I already know about vampires and wolves, tell me more!" You pouted, "Fine." They all said, you giggled in excitement. "There's, foxes, and coyotes, mermaids, faires, witches, wizards, angels, etc." Suho went on and on with the creatures he knew, and when he stopped your mouth was opened. 

 

     "What are hunters?" You asked, "They hunt every creature." Suho replied, everything was going good but then, the power went off. "Woah, okay jokes over not on Halloween now, turn on the power." Kai said, "Tao." Kris said sternly, "It wasn't me I'm right here!" Tao replied, "Chanyeol." Suho said , "Not me either." You were confused, "Minah?" Baekhyun said, "I'm right here, I didn't do it, I barely know how to work anything in this hou- ah!" You jumped, "What happened!?" Luhan asked, "I felt something touch my back, I'm fine, I'm pretty sure it was nothing." "I'll go look around the house." Kris said, then he turned into wolf form. Someone help me look. He barked, "Tao you do it." Luhan said, "Fine." Tao then turned wolf form.

 

     "I'll protect Minah!" Chen rushed over to you and held you by the wasit. "Not fair." Chanyeol said, *Glass breaking* "What the-" *Howl* "Tao is gone. Not like that, but he's not there." D.O. said, "Come on, let's go." Suho said, Chen turn into wolf form. Since I'm protecting you might as well do it in wolf form, hop on. You nodded and got onto his back.  "The house is huge, it will take us forever to find Tao." You said, She's right, split up. Kris barked. It was, You, Chen, Kai, Baekhyun, Sehun, and Xiumin. The others were, Kris, Luhan, Chanyeol, Lay, D.O. and Suho. 

 

     "It's so dark in this house, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter