Chapter 33

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Graduation is next week, and oh boy have you missed so many days of school. "Here you go Ms. Lee. Now since you have so much work, go into the dentention room, don't worry you're not in trouble. Just go in there for silence." Mrs. Nam said, you nodded and bowed. "So were you really sick?" Sumin said while helping you pick up all of your work, which was no joke two - three inches tall. "Uh yeah, had a really high fever." Please believe that. "Aw, poor baby. Did Luhan come a see you?" She asked, Oh my god she still thinks Luhan's my boyfriend, which he is but I have eleven more."Yup, everyday." "Sumin? Did the boys all come to school the past week?" You asked, "Yeah, why?" She turned to face you then set down everything. "Oh just wondering, making sure they do what they're supposed to do." You smiled. "Well since you need to do all of this work, I'll leave you alone, see you soon!" She gave you a really big tight hug and you hugged back.

 

        Two hours went by and the stack of papers has gone down by an inch and a half. When will this end? You sighed and banged your head on the desk. "Woah careful their buddy, you'll crack your head open." You knew who's voice that was. "Hey there kid." He pushed your head, "Hi Myungdae." You punched his arm. "Ouch, wow you got stronger." You chuckled. "So, I heard your little sister, is my brothers, and his 'gangs' partner." He said, you nodded. "Also, I heard you scolded them." You chuckled, "Yup, they can't touch her until she's gets out of high school." You nodded proudly, "That's in like three years." He said, "They'll have to wait, like how you're waiting for Sumin." You said, right when he heard her name he smiled so widely. "She'll be mine, I got this." He mad an 'ok' sign with his fingers, and you did the same.

 

     After Myungdae left, another hour went by and you're left with a few papers left. Wow I did all of that within three hours. *Knock knock* "Unnie?" You spun around to see Byul and Hyunwoo holding hands. "Woah woah woah when did this happen?!" You said, "A couple weeks ago." Hyunwoo said blushing. "Aww congrats!" You shook both of them. "Are you okay? Sumin said you had a high fever." Hyunwoo said, you nodded. "Here unnie." Byul handed you a bag. "It's this bread my mom makes me eat when I don't feel good, I thought you'd like it." You smiled, "Thank you."

 

      Only three papers left! Another hour went by, *Knock* Wow getting all kinds of visitors today. "Unnie?" you smiled from hearing that voice. You spun around, "Hey." Abby smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter