Chapter 29

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     *Knock knock* Huh? Kris thought. Only, Kris, Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun, Tao, and Xiumin were up, everyone else, including you were sleeping. Kris walked to the door and saw four men walking towards the house with shotguns, nets, and ropes. No. He walked to the living room were the rest were. "They're here, stay calm, be ready. Sehun, Kai, walk up the rest, the rest stay here." They nodded. Sehun and Kai rushed upstairs to all of the room, "Guys wake up!" They shouted, you flinched and slowly opened your eyes and saw Luhan's arm wrapped around you. "Aish, five more minutes." You said, "No Minah, now." Kai said sternly, "What's your deal?" Luhan said, "Hunters, they're here." Kai said, Luhan's eyes widened. He jumped out of bed leaving you there. 

 

     "Oppa what's happening?" you asked, "Nothing Minah." He said quickly but softly, he was about to go but you grabbed his wrist. "Don't leave." You said, right then Tao walked in the room, "Stay with her." Luhan commanded. Tao knew it was no time to ask questions so he did. "Don't worry mei mei, everything will be alright." He said softly, you nodded. "Now, go back to sleep, I'll be right here, I won't leave." and so you did.

 

------------

 

     "Where is she?" One of the hunters asked, "There is no she in this house." Kris said, "Really? You're lying." another hunter said, while Kris, Chanyeol, and Suho were trying to convince the hunters you weren't there, the rest were doing other things. D.O., Chen, and Xiumin were guarding the back doors. Luhan, Lay, and Kai were guarding the bedrooms. Sehun and Baekhyun, they were looking for plane tickets to China, a flight for today, but sadly they couldn't find one. "Only one option left." Baekhyun said under his breath. Baekhyun ran up to the room you and Tao were in and went right inside. "Tao, you need to take her to China." He said. "Get two weeks worth of clothes for her, pack her food, water, warm clothes, things you would pack for yourself." He added, Tao nodded. Baekhyun stayed with you while tao got everything. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter