Chapter 35

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     It's been a week since you and Lay did it, also it means, today is the day you are graduating. You told the boys that you wanted to spened time with your friends today. "Can you believe it! We're graduating today!" Sumin said jumping up and down. "I know!" Byul squealed. "It felt like yesterday was the first day of freshman year. Also what feels like yesterday was when I spilled banana milk all over Myungdae." You laughed. "And that is when we became the bestest friends." He said coming with Hyunwoo with all of the bubble teas.

 

     "Green tea bubble tea for you." Hyunwoo handed that to Sumin. "Chocolate bubble tea for you." Myungdae gave you the drink. "And sweet vanilla bubble tea for you." Hyunwoo gave it to Byul, then handing Myungdae his. "Thanks my man." Myungdae said. "It felt like yesterday when I tripped you on purpose the day of the Halloween dance of freshman year." Hyunwoo said nudging you then giving you your bubble tea. "It felt like yesterday when I punched you in the face on purpose freshman year." You said nudging him harder. 

 

     "Gosh, the years went by so fast." Byul said sipping on her drink. Feels like yesterday when I met the boys for the first time. Who knew I would be living with all of them? You smiled because of your thought. "Oh I wonder who she's smiling about? How about the hunky Luhan." Sumin cooed. Oh my gosh she still believes that I'm only dating Luhan. "Nah, just thinking about everything we've been through." You said.  "Like the field trip to jeju, when Hyunwo slipped and everyone saw!" Byul shouted. "Shush! No one needs to know about that." He said and she giggled. "Abby still has another three years to go huh?" Hyunwoo asked. "Mhmm." You nodded. *Ring* "Hm?" It was your phone. "Hello? Already? Okay I'll wait outside." You hung up the phone. "Time for you to go already unnie?" Byul asked, you nodded. "Aww, okay well we'll see you at seven!" Sumin gave you a hug and so did the rest. "Bye!"

 

     You walked out of the cafe and waited outside for Yejin. "Oh my gosh it's already six!" You said to yourself. "Yeah so get in the car." Yejin said, you spun around and saw her with Jaehwa. You got in the car and headed off to your old house. "Oh my, I haven't been here in ages" You said looking at the house. "We miss you." Jaehwa fake cried. "Seriously it's not the same without you no more." He added. "Unnie!" Abby s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter