Chapter 39

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Ever since the attack, the boys never left your side. Even if you were cooking, showering, using the bathroom, sleeping, they're alway by your side. "I can go to the bathroom myself." You told Sehun, "What if something happens?" He asked, "Sehun, it's not like they're gonna come in if I'm taking a number two, just stay out the door no need to come in." You pushed Sehun outside and did your thing. You were cooking dinner and Chanyeol was in the kitchen with you. He was back hugging you while you cut up the vegetables. "Aigoo, be careful don't cut yourself sweetie." He said pecking your head. "I know how to use a knife." Then you continued to chop everything. Chanyeol helped you make everything, he put the meat on the pan then onto the stove, he made sure ou didn't get hurt from the hot oil or the hot stove. 

 

     After dinner the boys wanted to talk to you. "What's up?" You asked. "We're going to China for a while." Kris said. "What?" Your eyes grew big. "Only for three days babe." Kai said, "Why?" You asked. "We're going to investigate about Lay's dad and try to reason with him." Suho said, you gulped. "I'm going to be alone?" they all nodded slowly. "You could stay at your sisters if you want." Luhan said. "No, I can handle it, I've been alone before." You nodded bravely. "When are you all leaving?" You asked, "Tomorrow morning." Xiumin answered. "Don't worry, we'll be back mei mei." Tao kissed your forehead. You nodded and smiled weakly.

 

     You were in your bed staring at the ceiling "This is the longest we'd be apart for, by far." You said to yourself. *Knock* "Red?" "Yeah?" Baekhyun opened the door. "You okay?" He asked, "Yeah, just a little tired." You sat up and he laid next to you. "Don't be so sad, we'll be back." He said then held your hand, then you laid back down and snuggled up against his chest. "May I?" He asked, you knew what he was asking for. You smiled and nodded. He chuckled ran and got protection and did his thing.

 

-------

     The next morning Baekhyun woke up before you. "We need to leave soon. Red get up." He shook you until you woke up. "What? Oh okay." You put on your clothes and so did Baekhyun. You washed up and once you were done you went stairs to see all of the boys waiting in the living room. "I'm going to miss you all." You said. "Only three days Minah." Chen said, "I know I know, but it will seem so long." Your shoulders deflated. Sehun was still sleeping on the couch and it was almost time for them to go. "Yah maknae wake up." Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter