Chapter 23

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     You woke up in a cold place, too cold for a house. It's too cold, and too quiet.  You woke up to find yourself outside, you tried to get up, but the pain was too much. Blood was on the grass, your clothes, body aching. Well, at least my phone, whistle, and money is okay. You tried to pull the whistle or your phone out, however you were too weak. You managed enough strength to get up, but not enough to move your arms. Guess I'll try and walk. Step by step, you tried but you fell almost everytime. Come on Minah, you can do this. Even if your legs were dying, you stayed strong. A long walk from the house to the boys, you decided to go to their house instead of your, you didn't want Yejin freaking out.

 

     Walk after walk, grabbing on your side, the pain was just too much, but you didn't give up. Once you reached the house you walked up the steps, fell on the door. Your arms were just too weak, you used your non-burned leg to at least kick the door lightly. Someone open. Please. The boys jumped in shock, "I got it." Chen got up and went to the door, opened it and saw you. "MINAH!" He shouted, you basically fell on him. He picked you up briadal style and brought you to the living room. "Did I hear Min- Oh my gosh." Chanyeol trailed off at the last part. The boys were shocked. D.O. quickly got the first aid kit, and Chen put you down on the couch. 

 

     "Jagi, who-who did this to you?" Sehun asked, you wanted to answer, but you kept your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter