Chapter 41

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know this is random, but if you happen to find a fanfic plagiarizing mine, please tell me. If you do which i hope you don't, either message me or comment. Thank you.

     Since it was summer you wanted to make the front of the house all nice a pretty with flowers. You were watering them when you saw something move on your right. You spun around and saw giantic gray wolf with blood red eyes. Oh my god. You backed up a little bit and was about to scream help but something stoppped you. "Gongzhu don't scream." Gongzhu, Lay!? You turned to your left to see Lay smiling. You were overwelmed, you ran and hugged him. "We don't have much time I have only an hour to speak to all of you." He looked at you then to his dad, "Stay out here." You both went inside and all of the boys eyes popped right out. "Yixing." They all said. "Only an hour?" Sehun said, "Yes now listen, I want you all to know I love you all so much, it hurts to leave. I ask one thing and one thing only, be strong without me. Don't be all down and sad when I go, be like how it was when I was here, be happy, don't let this bring you down." He smiled, "We well, don't worry." Kris said holding Lay's shoulder. You started to tear up then one tear fell down. "Oh gonzhu don't cry." Lay embraced you. "Group hug." Baekhyun said.

 

     An hour went by so fast, it made your heart ache everytime you looked at the clock. "I guess this is goodbye, for now, not forever." Lay said then he walked out the door and was about to walk with his father back into the woods, but you ran after him. "Bye Lay, I'll miss you." You said as you back hugged him. "I'll miss you and your cooking." He said back, "Oh wait I have something for you." He pulled out a box. "It was my mothers, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter