New Addition To The Family

My Substitute Agent Is A Playboy!

“And that’s the last of it.” I exclaimed, straightening up after the back-breaking work.

“Remind me again why I helped you.” Yoochun asked me, taking a seat in the study room after helping me carry over Jae hyung’s files from the office to Changmin’s house.

“Because you love me. And…” I trailed off, sitting down on Yoochun’s lap.

“I promise you something, didn’t I?” I said, moving my finger down his shirt to his pants. My hand skillfully ed the pants, pulling the zipper down.

“Oh god yes..” I heard Yoochun say as I see his boxers. My eyebrows rise up when I see the familiar motif.

“You’re wearing Pokeball boxers?” I asked before I start to laugh, giggling as I climbed off him.

“What...Hey! What about the ?” Yoochun questioned me, standing up. His boxers showed, the clear red and white design facing me. I kept on laughing.

“What’s so funny?” Yoochun asked, probably frustrated with me. I tried to calm myself down, pulling a straight face as I look at my boyfriend.

“Dickachu, I choose you!” I said, pointing at him before laughing again.

“Really, Junsu?” Yoochun asked. I rolled on the floor, laughing at my own joke.

I finally stop laughing when I hear a car coming in.

“Jae hyung is here.” I said, standing up.

“Oh great.” Yoochun said, rolling his eyes as he followed me down the stairs to greet my brother.

“Come on. We need to be positive for him.” I said, linking arms with Yoochun.

“You owe me. A lot.” Yoochun said before smiling brightly, showing off his white teeth.

“Jae hyung!” I shouted as I approached the three men coming out of the car.

“Jae hyung, are you feeling alright now?” I asked, sitting down beside Jaejoong hyung in the living room. He replied with a nod.

“We already moved all your files into the study room. There’s no need to worry about the KSA. Yoochun will help on managing it.” I said, trying to relieve Jae hyung from all his work responsibilities as much as I can. Yoochun nod at Jae hyung.

It was difficult to convince the man to go for Jae hyung’s meeting but it went over well after some negotiation. Most of it involves him having more time with me.

“I should go and take a rest.” Jae hyung said, standing up.

“Let me bring you to your room, Jae hyung.” Karam said, supporting my brother.

“Me too.” Junsu said as I take Jae hyung’s other hand.

We got up the stairs before I presented Jae hyung with his new room. The furthest room down the hallway because I figured Jae hyung would need the peace away from our chaos.

“Your room is linked to the study room. The study room will be your office now.” I explained, setting him down on his bed.

“I prepared a room for the baby too but it’s empty for now. We can decorate it when we know the gender and all.” Changmin said, leaning against the door.

“Thank you, Changmin.” Jaejoong said, holding out his hand. Changmin grabs his hand, sitting down beside him.

“I don’t want to give you anymore stress about Yunho but if disappearing from his life is what you want then I will give you just that. You can ask for anything, Jae. I’ll give it to you.” Changmin said.

“I owe you a lot, Min.” Jae hyung said, resting his head on the man’s shoulder.

“But I’m worried. What about our house?” Jae hyung asked, looking at me. I gulped, nervous if my idea would be too horrid for Jae hyung.

“I was thinking of selling the house. Changmin said that he can house everyone here. So, rather than having that house stay abandoned, it would be better to sell it.” I said, already regretting.

“That’s the last of our family, Junsu. I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

We can rent the house. It can be our holiday home other than this house.” Karam said. Well that idea didn’t occur to me.

“That sounds good.” I said, agreeing with the idea.

“Alright. As long as we don’t throw the house away.” Jae hyung said.

“Great! I’ll handle everything.” Karam said. Jae hyung nod before requesting to get some rest.

We left him alone in the room as I pulled Karam away from the other two boys.

“Karam, you’re not planning to have a party at our house, right?” I asked, suspicious of him being so open with the idea of renting our house.

“Of course not. It’s just that the school gave me a suggestion. There are transfer students coming to the school and the school needed a place for them to stay. And they know that our house is big enough to house them so they were asking that if I let the students stay in our house, my bad record will be destroyed.” Karam explained to me.

“That is actually a good idea. Are they going to pay us?”

“Except for the utilities, no.” I pondered about the issue for a moment before agreeing to it.

At least they’re paying us something.

“I’ll write a contract tonight and you can give it to your teacher tomorrow.” I said, going back to Yoochun.

“Hey, Changmin suggested having dinner in his garden. Sounds good to you?”

“Okay. Let’s go prepare then. It’s getting late after all.” I said, going out to the garden with Yoochun to see the dinner table.

I looked back to Changmin’s mansion, seeing Jae hyung sitting at his balcony. His eyes were looking far away, as if he was not here.

“He’ll be fine.” I heard Changmin said. I smile at the man who was looking at Jaejoong too.

“I know he will be. Especially with a new addition to the family.” He continued. I look back to the dinner table where Yoochun was busy talking to Karam about what to eat.

Jae hyung will be fine. I’m sure of that.


You don't know how long I've waited to make that pikachu joke...The first time I read that, I laughed for almost five minutes. Well anyway, thanks for reading and hope you enjoy it! See you in the next chap!!