Beat The Hell Out of Him, Yoochun!

My Substitute Agent Is A Playboy!

Going inside the room, I slightly hide behind Yoochun when Yoohwan’s eyes met mine. I see him form a hidden smirk and Yoochun just had to pull me to sit in front of him.

 

“Junsu looks shaken. Did something happen?” Yoohwan asked.

 

He definitely know and he is still asking. How dare he?

 

“Something happened. My car caught fire.” Yoochun calmly said, relating the news to his father sitting in front of him.

 

“Your car caught fire?” Yoochun’s dad asked before he looked slightly at Yoohwan. He must have known. A waitress walked in, placing a plate of raw fish slices on the table.

 

“I ordered this specially for you, Yoochun hyung. You always love puffer fish, right?” Yoohwan said. I immediately held on to Yoochun’s hand, a ringing bell right inside of my mind.

 

Puffer fish.

 

The easiest way for someone to get poison.

 

“Then I should try, right?” Yoohwan immediately nods to Yoochun’s question.

 

This idiot, why isn’t he realising it?

 

Yoochun picks up the chopsticks and I see Yoohwan’s eye suddenly gleam in happiness.

 

! He definitely put something inside.

 

“Eat it, hyung.” Yoohwan urged.

 

Everything went into slow motion the next second. My eyes looked back at the chopsticks that were nearing the plate before Yoochun threw the chopsticks hard at Yoohwan.

 

The next moment, Yoochun was already on top of Yoohwan who had fall down as Yoochun start raining punches on his brother.

 

“How dare you. You tried to kill me, I can take that. But you touch Junsu, you’re going to be dead. He’s mine! You heard me? You dare touch him again and I’ll bury you deep into the earth!” By then, Yoohwan was bleeding and I was still trying to stop Yoochun from beating his brother to death. I looked at his father who was still casually sitting as he looked at us.

 

“Aren’t you going to stop this?” I asked, still trying to pull Yoochun away from Yoohwan.

 

“They’re brothers fighting for their possession over you. You should sit down and watch how they are going to settle it.”

 

Ok, I declare the Park Family as being bonkers. Who would just watch while his sons fight?

 

I looked back at Yoochun before gasping at Yoohwan who was semi-conscious.

 

“Park Yoochun, you better stop now. You’re going to kill him! Yoochun!” I screamed but that man didn’t even listen to me.

 

Looking back at Yoohwan’s bleeding face, I start to feel sorry for him. This all started because they were possessive over their women yet here they are, fighting each other when they can just settle this over a glass of wine or something.

 

I dive down between the two brothers, covering Yoohwan from the fist that was coming down on him. The impact didn’t get on me and I looked at Yoochun who had stopped mid-way. I almost cowered down over Yoochun’s frightening face. He looked so angry that his face was red and he was breathing so hard.

 

“He still saves you even when you almost burned the two of us alive. Do you really hate me that much, Yoohwan?” Yoochun asked, standing up and pulling me over towards him.

 

“I want what I own back. That’s all I wanted but you two never gave it back. What am I supposed to do then?” Yoohwan said, struggling to make those words.

 

“In the first place, you shouldn’t have touch dad’s girls.” I see Yoohwan tried to sit up and I immediately went to his side to help him. He slapped my hand away instead.

 

“Hey! I was just trying to help. Geez...” I said, scowling at him but was immediately pulled back to Yoochun’s side.

 

“I told you two already. I didn’t know you had your mark on her. If I knew, I wouldn’t have slept with her then.” Yoohwan said. Silence immediately engulfed the room. Yoohwan winced when he tried to touch his face.

 

God, the boy needs the hospital fast.

 

“You know what? Let’s just bring you to the hospital first. You’re bleeding really hard.” I said, hooking my arm around Yoohwan’s arm so that I can pull him to stand up.

 

However, before Yoohwan could properly stand up, I was yanked away from him by Yoochun. Yoohwan let out a groan when he lost his footing and sat back down hard.

 

“There’s no need for that.” Yoochun said.

 

“Look, from what I can see, this started because of a misunderstanding where Yoohwan slept with a girl that is one of your father’s play toys. It is a stupid reason for your family to start all this immature feud. Just look what you have done to him, Yoochun. He is your own brother, your real blood brother but you beat him until he’s bleeding like crazy. It does not need to be settled like this. In fact, it can be settled with just an apology from Yoohwan. That’s all. Now, I don’t care anymore on how he tried to burn us to death or anything. What’s important right now is that he needs to get medical help. If you want to follow me, follow me. But what I want to know is how you are going to settle this childish fight of yours between your family. Until then, I’ll be in the hospital with your brother.” I told him before pulling Yoohwan up again.

 

This time, Yoochun didn’t stop me. Instead, he just let me out of the room.

 

“I-”

 

“Don’t say anything, Yoohwan. As much as I want to kill you for starting this mess, you need the energy to heal first. Now keep quiet.” I said, stopping him immediately for saying anything.

 

Walking to the roadside, we got inside a cab before I told the driver to go to the hospital. Yoohwan was silent, looking out of the window.

 

“Why did you do that?” I asked. Yoohwan looked at me before looking back to the window.

 

“What are you talking about?” He asked me back.

 

“Trying to get me into your bed. Why did you do that?”

 

“I didn’t want to do that but they started it. I want the company but dad only sees Yoochun hyung in his eyes. He doesn’t see me when it comes to talking about being the chairman of his company. And I guess I snapped when I found out dad changed his will so that I can only get a trust fund while Yoochun hyung gets everything else. It’s just not fair. Yoochun hyung doesn’t even deserve it.”

 

“He doesn’t want the job either.” I told him.

 

“What?”

 

“I said Yoochun doesn’t want to be the chairman either. In fact, he hates it. I think that’s why he chose to be an agent instead.” I said, smiling slightly at Yoohwan to assure him that what I said was true.

 

Yoohwan didn’t reply to that. Once we were in the hospital, he was treated as an outpatient with minor injuries. I sat down beside him as the doctor checked on him.

 

“He’ll be fine. Multiple bruises but he’ll be fine. I’ll get the nurses to clean him up.” The doctor said and I thanked him before he left us alone.

 

“Get some rest. Do you need anything? Are you hungry?” Yoohwan just shake his head and I nod, leaving him to get some drink for myself.

 

Now, the only thing I need to do is make sure Yoochun comes up with something to settle this.