That Small Surprise

My Substitute Agent Is A Playboy!

The car stops right in front of Yoochun’s huge house instead of Changmin’s house.

 

“Are you sure this is going to be alright? I mean...your father-”

 

“Junsu! Welcome.” Well, that sounds very positive.

 

I smiled immediately seeing Yoochun’s father standing by the door.

 

“Hey dad.”

 

“Good evening, sir.” I said, deciding to be polite for now.

 

“Now why do you sound so distant? Just call me dad. After all, you’re part of the family anyway.” I wanted to question that but I felt his hand continue to linger on my waist for far too long.

 

“Dad, hands off. Really.” Yoochun said, switching places with me. He stood in the middle, his arms around me protectively.

 

“You can touch those stupid girls I brought home. But not this precious one.” I felt myself blushing slightly so I looked down.

 

Knowing that I needed the sleep, Yoochun had one of the butlers to send food to his room while we both freshen up a little. I went out of the bathroom in a bathrobe before throwing myself on his bed. My eyes starts to close as I get comfortable under the warm blankets.

 

“Hey, don’t go sleeping on me now.” I opened my eyes once again, smiling when I see the love of my life sitting beside me on the bed.

 

“You need to eat something first. Or you’ll get sick when you wake up later. I’ll feed you.”

 

Yoochun stands up, walking to the table before grabbing some food from the dinner spread on the table. He went back to me, urging me to open my mouth so he could feed me. I let him feed me with some food as I rest my head on the pillows.

 

“I need to talk to you about something.” I heard Yoochun said and I force my eyes to open.

 

“But I think I’ll just postpone that. I can see the sleep in your eyes.”

 

“No no. It’s fine. I’m awake. See?” I said, popping my eyes open and holding onto my eyelids to make sure its open. Yoochun laughed at me instead.

 

“I just…” He stops again before fishing out something from his pocket.

 

“It’s a simple ring but this was the ring that my mum gave to me before she died so that I can give it to my life partner. Yoohwan has one too but I’m going to give to you mine.”

 

The ring presented to me was a silver band with Yoochun’s initial engraved on the inner side of the ring.

 

“Are you…” I looked at him suspiciously, a smile appearing on my face immediately.

 

“...proposing to me?”

 

“Well, it was supposed to be in a romantic setting. I told you that tonight, we were role-playing that damsel-in-distress and prince charming thing but when Karam got admitted into the hospital, everything went haywire. And you’re obviously exhausted from worrying about your brother so I decided to skip that and go ahead with it. I’m too impatient for my own good. I know…”

 

“No, it’s perfect. It’s simple and I like things being simple. So thank you for proposing to me this way.” I said, leaning close to him before placing my lips on his for a while. I pulled back, giggling as I took the ring out of the ring box.

 

“Am I supposed to put it on by myself?”

 

“Oh absolutely not.” Yoochun took the ring from me before holding onto my hand gently.

 

“Things might be difficult in the future but I promise you my heart will only see you. This ring will be the proof and witness of my loyalty to you.”

 

We sealed that promise with another kiss. I love you, Park Yoochun. I really do.

 
 

 

A short happy ending for now :)