Cupid Changmin's Work

My Substitute Agent Is A Playboy!

Walking towards the office of the seventh floor, I realised why Changmin said he could be Cupid. Changmin knocked on the door before entering.

“Get out.”

I heard Yoochun said before a file came flying towards Changmin. He dodged it calmly before beckoning for me to come in. I got in, standing real close behind Changmin.

“That’s not the way to welcome your boss and your new secretary in your office, Yoochun.” I see Yoochun grabbed his sunglasses before wearing it, covering his eyes again. Changmin scoffed before pulling me nearer.

“I thought it would be better for Junsu to have his side job as your secretary. We don’t need people leaking out to Jaejoong hyung that we hired Junsu.” Changmin said, sitting down. I remained standing, looking down at the box I was holding.

“That is your fault. I don’t need a personal assistant. I have like two more weeks of side job before going into a mission again. Unless you’re giving me an emergency mission like Jaejoong.” Yoochun said.

“That mission is only suitable for Jaejoong. Keep on dreaming if you think that you can handle that kind of mission. Now, accept the fact that you have a secretary now and do your job properly as the director of the human resource department. Can you?” Yoochun just shrugged and Changmin looked at me.

“Your table will be there.” He pointed behind me and I saw the still empty table right at the end of the corner.

“Being Yoochun’s secretary, you just have to remind him on his schedule and do whatever he says. Got it?” I nod before walking to the table, sitting down on it.

“Alright, I’ll be going. Please, do some work.” Changmin told Yoochun before he walked off.

Silence came between the both of us. I looked down to the box of donuts before deciding to give it back to Yoochun. I stood up carefully, walking towards his table before placing the box on it.

“You forgot to take it.” I told him before turning away.

“It’s for you. Didn’t you see the donuts?” Yoochun asked me.

“I’m going to start working.” I told him before going back to my table. I saw the schedule, noticing that Yoochun had nothing on for today.

Great, we’re going to be stuck inside this room the whole day with this awkward atmosphere around us.

“Junsu.” I looked up.

“Get the donuts.” He told me and I had to walk back to his table. I was about to grab the box when he hold on to my wrist.

“That apology didn’t work, did it?” He asked me.

“What does an apology mean if you don’t know what you did wrong?”

“What I did wrong...For going too fast in our relationship.”

“Apparently you’re wrong on that.” I told him.

“Is it so hard for you to accept me as that kind of guy? I mean, even before we were in a relationship, I was already flirting with you. Is it that bad that I tried to go too fast when we’re officially in a relationship?”

“Then let me ask you a question. Is it that hard for you to trust me rather than your brother who insulted you just a few days ago? You may not know. He may be threatening me or something but no, you won’t know about it because you don’t even trust me in the first place and you choose to trust your brother more than me.”

“Wait, he’s threatening you?”

Before I could answer, the phone rings and the two of us looked at it.

“You’re the secretary. You answer that.” Yoochun told me and I pout, already picking up the receiver.

“Park Yoochun’s office.” I said.

“Hello, duckbutt. What are you doing in my hyung’s office?” My smile immediately vanished before I cleared my throat, trying to calm myself down.

“Park Yoohwan. I’ll pass the call to your brother.” I said, passing the phone to him.

“Get me some coffee.” Yoochun said, clearly telling me to get out of the office. I pout, unable to listen to the conversation before walking out.

Following the sign for the pantry, I got inside before making some coffee. Spotting the ketchup at the end of the counter, I thought for awhile. Grabbing it immediately, I dropped a huge dollop of it into the cup and into the coffee. Stirring it well so that the ketchup would dissolve, I took a sniff before smiling.

“This will work.” I said, bringing the cup of coffee back to his office.

Looks like it was a short call from Yoohwan since Yoochun already had his head into files. Let me remind you, his sunglasses are still on him.

I placed the cup of coffee on the table and he looked at me.

“Sit down. I need to talk to you. No wait, lock the door first. We don’t want people to hear.” I looked at him weirdly before following his orders. Finally sitting down in front of him, I waited for Yoochun to say something.

“Ok. I know you won’t believe me in this but just try to believe me. Can you?” He asked me.

“Tell me first then I’ll consider.” We got into another minute of silence. I stood up and he held me tightly.

“Ok ok. I’ll tell you. The truth is I’m working with my dad to bust out Yoohwan.”

.

.

.

“You kidding me.”

“Hell no I’m not.” I looked at him for awhile, trying to see if he was joking with me or something. Seeing that nothing was happening, I decided to speak up.

“Park Yoochun, you have five minutes to explain what the hell is going on."

 

 

 


Ok, it's been such a looooooong time since I updated. I'm so sorry. :(

The holidays are here but my mind doesn't work when it comes to writing anymore. Sorry guys but trust me when I say, I will really update like really slowly. And also, I don't know how this story is going to go on. The more I write, the more ridiculous it becomes.

What do you guys think? Should I continue? Or should I just scrap this story?

Oh well, until I update again. Have fun in your life guys.

And just in case I don't update in the coming days....

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!!