Now This Is What I Call Jealousy

My Substitute Agent Is A Playboy!

The next morning, I entered the dining room where Yoochun and Changmin were already talking to each other.

 

"Good morning, Junsu." Changmin greeted me with a playful smirk on his face.

 

Ok, something is wrong.

 

"Morning, Changmin. Is Karam in school already?" I asked him and he nodded.

 

"Yeah. So...anything that you want to tell me about?"

 

"About what?" I asked, munching on a slice of pancake as I acted oblivious.

 

"Oh, I don't know. Probably the thing that happened at your room last night." My fork stopped mid-way as I was about to eat the pancake and Yoochun just had to dive in and eat it instead. I glared at him and he winked at me.

 

"Nothing happened. Really, Changmin." I told him before reaching out for the newspaper on the table.

 

"Oh yeah. Guess who's on the front page?" Yoochun said and I looked at the newspaper.

 

A picture of Kim Youngwoong and Jung Yunho, the two celebrities who are getting married today. It seems like a paparazzi shot since the newspaper mentioned the affection that Jung Yunho gives Kim Youngwoong when they're outside.

 

I pity Jaejoong hyung. How is he now that he sees this?

 

Sigh...

 

I looked at Yoochun and Changmin who seems like they were waiting for me to say something.

 

"What?" I blurt out and Yoochun let out a frustrated groan before handing a lump of money at the suddenly happy Changmin.

 

"What is it?" I asked them.

 

"Can't you see that's your brother?" Yoochun asked me and I stared at him for awhile more before looking back at the newspaper.

 

"You mean...Jaejoong hyung is Yunho? He substituted Jung Yunho?!" I asked and Changmin just continued laughing.

 

"Jae is substituting Youngwoong from today onwards." Yoochun told me and I just nod, continuing my breakfast.

 

"Aren't you going to say something about it?" Yoochun asked me and I shake my head.

 

"What's there to say? It's Jaejoong hyung's job after all." I told him. He frowned at me instead.

 

"Normal people would get shocked when they find out that their brother is getting married without them knowing. You're a bore." Yoochun said and Changmin nod, as if agreeing to what he said.

 

Why must I be shocked when I find out my brother is getting mar-

 

"My brother is getting married? You mean, my Jaejoong hyung?!" I shouted.

 

"And that's the normal reaction for you." Changmin said.

 

"What do you mean that he's getting married?" I asked the two of them.

 

"Alright, I'm going." Changmin said, leaving the both of us at the table.

 

"What do you mean by-" I stopped myself when I saw a smirk forming slowly on his face.

 

"What do you mean by Jaejoong hyung is getting married?" I asked.

 

"Don't worry too much. Jae will get back soon." Yoochun said and silence immediately enveloped us. I continued with my pancake before I hear him chuckle suddenly.

 

"So Junsu honey, want to talk about yesterday night?"

 

"Are we going to the KSA today? Do I have classes today?" I asked, changing the topic immediately. I see him roll his eyes before standing up.

 

"Come on. Hurry up, honey. We'll go together." I nod, understanding what he said.

 

He passed me a glass of milk and I gulp it down, following him out of the dining room and out of the house. There was a flash of light and Yoochun immediately got me behind him, his hand holding my wrist tightly.

 

"Who was that?" He shouted towards the bushes. When nothing happened, Yoochun immediately unlocked the door to the car.

 

"Junsu, get inside. Hurry." Yoochun said and I scrambled to get inside the car. He immediately close the door, getting inside the car the next second.

 

"Fasten your seatbelt." Yoochun told me as he started the engine, driving out immediately.

 

"What was that about?" I asked, looking back.

 

"Uhh...Yoochun. Someone's following us." I said, seeing a black car following so closely behind us.

 

"God, what does he want from me?" Yoochun said.

 

"Should we call the police?" I asked, feeling rather scared now knowing that someone is following us.

 

"Ignore it. They'll go away." Yoochun told me and I kept silent, constantly looking back.

 

As we neared KSA, the car following us slowed down before disappearing. Yoochun drove the car into the basement car park before bringing me straight to his class.

 

"Yoochun, can I ask something?" I asked him and he stops pacing up and down.

 

"What is it, baby?" Yoochun asked me and I bite my lip, not knowing how to phrase my question.

 

"What is it, Junsu? Just ask me. It's going to be fine." Yoochun said, standing in front of me. I looked up at him from my seat.

 

"Is my life in danger right now?" I see him laughing at me the next second and I pout immediately.

 

"Hey, it's not my fault for asking. I'm being logical here. And serious, mind you!" I said, protesting when he tried to make me stand up.

 

Yoochun squats in front of me instead, still laughing at me. He brought his hand to my chin, trying to make me look at him. I crossed my arms against my chest, looking the other way as I refused to face him.

 

"Look, Junsu honey. Didn't you remember what I said? Hmm?" Yoochun tried to make me look at him and I decide to obey.

 

"Remember what I said? As long as I'm right here beside you, they won't touch you. I promise you that." Yoochun said and a warm, fuzzy feeling starts to grow deep inside me as we stared into each other's eyes. I see him leaning closer towards me and I found myself unconciously leaning closer too, closing my eyes as he gets near.

 

Now wait just a second!

 

I pulled myself away from him, standing up immediately.

 

"Ok, what was that for, Park?" I said, completely unhappy at myself for giving myself to him that easily. I see him chuckling before motioning for me to sit down.

 

"Come on, we'll start the class, alright? I already got someone to bring the test here. You want to take it now or later?" Yoochun asked me and I shake my head furiously.

 

"Of course not now. I'm not even ready yet." I said and he continued laughing at me.

 

"Why do you keep laughing at me?" I asked, pouting again.

 

"Why are you so cute, hmm?" Yoochun asked, pinching my right cheek teasingly before doing the same thing on my left cheek.

 

"Do I look like a toy to you?" I asked as I let him continue playing with my two cheeks softly.

 

"Nope. You look like a duck to me." Yoochun replied me.

 

"An ugly duckling?"

 

"No. A beautiful swan, in fact." I felt myself blushing when he said that and I turned away to hide it, pushing his hands lightly away from me.

 

"I thought I allowed you to check your phone for answers during the test. Why are you so worried?" He asked, as he turns around before landing his on the table while looking at the same direction as me.

 

"Well, it is still a test. I want to be prepared even if I can refer to answers." I answered him.

 

"Such a nerd." I heard him say and I smacked his back, causing him to stand up before looking at me as he rubbed his back.

 

"What was that for?"

 

"You were mocking me, ." I called him and he just shake his head.

 

"Alright, I'll hold the test in another three hours. Go and study. Call me if you need anything. I'll be right here." Yoochun told me.

 

"Can I sit somewhere else? Like in a corner or something?" I asked him.

 

"Why? Can't sit beside me because of yesterday night?" He asked back, mocking at me.

 

"Of course not. I need somewhere I can focus and I'm sure I can't focus if you're right beside me." I replied him.

 

"Fine. I'll sit at the back of the class. Stay right here but come to me when you have questions." I nod before seeing him take out his phone before walking up the stairs to the back of class.

 

I took out my own phone, scrolling through the information as I started studying. My ears perk up when I heard a ringtone coming from the back of the class. I secretly look behind and saw Yoochun throw a smile at the phone before answering it.

 

"Hey, I never thought you would call me after yesterday night." Was that the girl? Still calling my boyfriend, huh?

 

How dare she.

 

"Nah, just a friend." Are they talking about me? I'm just a friend?

 

Yeah, a friend who has to pretend that I'm his boyfriend.

 

"Tonight? Your house?" This time, I looked at him and his eyes met mine.

 

"Nah, I don't think so." He immediately replied and I turned back to my phone, somewhat happy that he decided to say no. I heard him continue talking and I decided to concentrate on the phone instead of his conversation.

 

After all, he's not going to meet the girl. But then...

 

"You can come to my house though." Yoochun said.

 

"Chunnie! I need help with this one." I said.

 

"Come here then, baby." Yoochun told me and I walked up to the back of the class. Once I reach him, I grabbed his phone before cancelling the call.

 

"There. This one. I don't get this one. The safety thing." I said and I see him trying to reach for his phone on the table when it ring once again. I immediately sat down on his lap, startling Yoochun before shoving my phone into his face.

 

"Explain, Chunnie." I said.

 

"Let me answer my phone first, Junsu." Yoochun said and I sigh.

 

Grabbing his phone for the second time, I answered the call but instead of giving it to Yoochun, I was the one who was listening to her.

 

"Yoochun, what was that? You don't just hang up while you're trying to ask me to come back home with you." I heard the girl said.

 

"Well too bad woman. Yoochun's busy ing with me so please , stop calling him." I said before hanging up on her again. I passed his phone back to him, already assured that she won't call again.

 

"What's with you today?" Yoochun asked me.

 

"Answer my question first then I'll answer yours. Hurry." I told him and he looked over at my phone.

 

"Ok, so this security thing, it basically just means that when you have a helper agent to assist you, that agent should always put your safety as the first priority. Don't ever put that as the second priority or even be afraid to let the secret out because we can easily explain as to why we do this. After all, KSA is a legal company. So, there's no need to worry on people trying to sue us for lying to them." Yoochun explained and I nod slowly, trying to process his explanation into my brain.

 

"So, about my question. Why so fiesty?" Yoochun asked me.

 

"I..." Crossing my legs, I bumped on something below the table and something dropped down.

 

"Wait." Yoochun said, picking up the black object.

 

"You have got to be kidding with me." Yoochun said before cursing out a few profanities.

 

"What's that?" I asked, grabbing the thing from him before looking at it closely.

 

"It's a recorder. Someone is listening on us." Yoochun said.

 

"Su, get up." I stand up immediately and I see him check every table before successfully finding five recorders and three cameras.

 

"Yoochun, calm down." I said when I see his face becoming red.

 

"Can't he just leave my life alone? Not enough of kicking me out, he still tries to annoy me with all these dumb things!" He shouted, throwing the gadgets hard towards the wall. I tried to approach him but he stopped me.

 

"Please, Junsu. Not now." He told me before looking down, breathing hardly.

 

"I'm going to meet him. This should stop. He's scaring people. Especially you and I won't let him do that." Yoochun told me and I immediately hugged him before he could do anything rash.

 

"Please. Just calm down. This is what your father wants you to do. Go and meet him then he'll taunt you to confess. That's what he want you to do. You can't back down now." I told him, letting my fingers draw small circles on his back. I feel him relax a little and I tighten the hug when I feel him hugging me back.

 

"He shouldn't do these kind of things. He's scaring you. If I don't stop him, you'll continue to be scared." Yoochun told me.

 

So that's what he was so worried about?

 

"Yoochun, you were the one who promised me. As long as you are right here beside me, they won't be able to touch me. So, I'll remember that promise and I'm sure you'll fulfill that promise too, right?" I asked him and he nod, pulling me even more closer towards him.

 

"Thank you, Junsu." Yoochun told me, looking at me.

 

Our eyes met again and this time, that warm feeling appeared again inside me. I leaned closer towards him, closing my eyes as I see him getting closer.

 

But then, that just have to call.

 

I grabbed Yoochun's ringing phone before answering it.

 

"Gosh, what's wrong with you woman? We were just about to have our first kiss and you just have to call again. Learn your lesson and stop calling my boy, you....!"

 

"Yoochun hyung, I called at a wrong time, didn't I?" Ok now who's that?

 

 

 


 
Hi guys! Oh my gosh, I am so sorry for the really late update. It's been like...a month since I updated this. Readers who have been following me since my other stories should know that I'm not the type who don't update regularly. I always update regularly unless I really am that busy or I'm having writer's block. And yes, I'm having both right now. But I'm in my holidays now so I shall try to get my writer mind back and I'll try to update a few more chaps soon. Thanks for understanding. Have fun reading and I will totally love the comments given so comment, alright? XD