That Night

My Substitute Agent Is A Playboy!

I jerked up when I heard Jihoon suddenly call me.

"Could you please don't sneak up on me every single time?" I asked, turning myself around to look at the butler.

"Yoochun called you just now." Jihoon told me and I nod before stopping.

"You took my call?" I asked him.

"Uh...you were outside?"

"That doesn't mean you can answer it for me." I said, getting angry at him.

I've already told him not to touch my things the first day he was here. And yet, he's still doing it.

"What did you tell him?" I asked.

"Well, he asked for some secret of yours so I told him that you have a black boxer that has yellow ducks all over it." My eyes widened when he said that.

"You didn't just do that!" I said, running to my room to call him.

"That was a joke." I heard Jihoon said.

"Well it's not funny!" I shouted at him.

"It is funny!"

" you!"

"Not my type of guys! Sorry!"

"!"

"What's going on?" Karam asked, sticking his head out of the room.

"Ask him!" I shouted, pointing to the man who was busy laughing. I finally got to my room, calling my trainer's number in a heartbeat.

"Hey, Yoochun here. I'm busy with some girls here so I'll call you back soon, alright? Just leave me a message if you're too impatient, Jae." That answered my call instead. I ended the call, not wanting to leave a message. A minute later, Yoochun was calling back.

"Junsu? You called?"

"No. I rang you up." I answered him, rolling my eyes.

"What? Your man ran away from the bed when you were already hard?"

"I'm not gay." Ok, I'm lying. But I don't think that's an issue to discuss now, right?

"Tell that to your boxers covered with yellow ducks." I stood shocked when I heard that.

"Jihoon said he didn't tell you!" I exclaimed, my eyes wide open.

"Nah, I guess that cause your looks really firm. Like a duck's . Hey, that can be your new name if you don't like me calling you cutie. Wait, you have a boxer like that? And who's Jihoon? You cheat on me, Junsu? How could you?" I hear Yoochun asked me before he started rambling on how I cheated on him.

"What is going on with you?! Are you on drugs on something?" I asked him and he immediately quietened down.

"I'm fine duckbutt. Man, I really like that name. Duckbutt Junsu. Sounds really-"

"Two things, Mr Park Yoochun!" I shouted into the phone, closing the door shut when I see Jihoon stick his head out into my room.

"One! I don't like people talking about my especially when I have to spend a lot of time with that someone. So, no calling me duckbutt. Two! You were the one who called me first. So, tell me what you want or I'll just hang up." I told him.

"Three things I want to tell you, cutie pie. One, I would keep calling you duckbutt even if you don't like it. Why? Because I'm your trainer so I can call you anything I want. Two, I didn't call you. So I don't know what you're talking about. Three, since I'm outside your house and I know Jae is out with Changmin to god knows where, why don't we go out to grab some food or something?"

"You're outside my house?!"

"No, I'm inside already. Your butler just let me in. Want me to go to your room?" Yoochun asked and that question remain unanswered as I lunged out of my room. Right at the end of the hallway, I see Yoochun was standing beside Jihoon.

"Oh hey duckbutt!" Yoochun called me, waving at me happily.

"You called him duckbutt? I knew someone else will see that of him and thinks it look like a duck's ." Jihoon said.

"Jung Jihoon, get to your room. You're dismissed for the rest of the day."

"But-"

"Now! You already create enough trouble for me." I see Jihoon stamp his foot before turning his back on me.

"Damn you're fiesty. y." Yoochun called me and I pointed to the door.

"Out." I told him.

"You want to talk. Let's talk outside." I said and he just shrugged.

"So you're coming with me to grab something to eat?"

"No, I'm just sending you out."

"Alright. Get in then." Yoochun told me, pushing me into the car.

"I didn't say I want to go with you." I said before he closed the door on me. He sat down beside me before driving out of the house.

"I know that. But you're still coming with me." Yoochun told me.

"Why?"

"Cause I'm your trainer and I can do anything I want. Plus, I want you to meet some people before your first class." Yoochun explained and I just kept quiet, knowing that even if I disobey him, I would still be following him.

"Hey, should we skip tomorrow's class?" Yoochun asked me.

"We can do that?" I asked him back.

"Well, if your trainer is lazy and he wants to cancel the class. Then...you get the benefit of not having classes."

"So, you're practically lazy and you don't want to teach me tomorrow so you're telling me that class is canceled tomorrow." I tried to summarise what he said.

"Exactly. So you'll start the day after." Yoochun told me.

"Will Changmin allow that?"

"He will. Even if he doesn't want to."

There was silence between us as I looked out of the window, wondering to myself where he was bringing me. He drove for a few minutes more before turning into a lane heading to a white mansion in the middle of a small forest.

"Is that...your house?" I asked, mouth wide open as I marveled at the house.

"Ah no, that's Changmin's house. We're going to the research centre. It's right behind." Yoochun explained to me as the car drive passed the house. He parked the car in one of the lots. That was when I saw the personalised name in front of the lot.

Park Yoochun Only.

"Why do you have your own parking lot?" I asked, getting out of the car.

"Changmin did it. I don't know why either but it's quite good since the research centre can be really full when there are a lot of clients. Jae has one too but he told Changmin to turn it back to a normal one. Come on." Yoochun said, urging me to get inside the dark building.

I followed Yoochun closely to the back of the building where there was a white door. Yoochun took out his pass, tapping it on the sensor before the red light on it turns to green. The door automatically slides open and we got on an escalator, riding down into the basement.

"You have a bar here?" I asked him, amazed at the sudden bright lights illuminating from the basement.

"Yes but it's only open at night. When most of the agents are not working." He told me before walking to the other end of the bar where it was darker.

"Hey guys. I brought my new trainee." Yoochun said before telling me to greet the two men sitting around the table.

"Helper agent?" One of men said.

"Substitute. Changmin's recommendation." Yoochun said briefly before pulling me to sit down beside him.

"I can see why. He's cute." The other one said before sitting down beside me.

"The name's Leeteuk. You can call me Teukie hyung. I'm sure you're younger than me. What's your name, cutie?" The man asked me.

"Junsu. Kim Junsu." I answered him.

"Oh, a Kim...We have too many Kims in the company, right Yoochun? Someone should leave." Leeteuk hyung said, staring down at the other man who suddenly glared at Leeteuk.

"Are you guys fighting again?" Yoochun asked and I see Leeteuk hyung frowned.

"That raccoon won't buy me a ring."

"That ring will cost me two months of my salary. And you know how much is my salary, Chun. That thing is hell of expensive." The other man rebutted back.

"Kangin hyung, I know you will still buy it for him, won't you?" Yoochun asked the man and they shared a few seconds of glaring battle before the...raccoon hyung suddenly sigh.

"Alright, I'll buy it." The man said before Leeteuk go back towards him, hugging the man tightly.

"I love you so much, Kangin ah. Junsu honey, this delicious man here is called Kim Youngwoon. But you can call him your Kangin hyung, alright?" Leeteuk hyung said and I just nod.

"They're going to be your new trainers also. If you can't reach me, you call the other two for anything." Yoochun told me.

"Alright alright, this calls for a toast. Four whiskey shots here!" Leeteuk hyung shouted towards the bartender.

"Make that three!" Yoochun told the bartender.

"I don't want Junsu to get drunk. Jae will kill me if he knows I made his brother drunk." Yoochun mumbled the last sentence and I unconciously smile.

So, Yoochun hates being on the bad side of Jaejoong hyung. A good opportunity to blackmail him.

"Jae knows him?" Kangin hyung asked, looking at me.

"He's Jae's brother." Yoochun answered.

"You're Jaejoong's brother?!" Kangin hyung asked, this time louder as he stand up and pointing at me.

"Jaejoong has a brother? And he lets his brother to work with Changmin?" Leeteuk hyung asked.

Is it that big of a deal?

I frowned when I see their reaction.

"I'm sure Changmin requesting for private lessons for Junsu means that he doesn't really want Jaejoong to know about it. Did he told you to keep it a secret from your brother, Junsu?" Yoochun asked me and I nod.

"Changmin said that of all people I really should never tell, it's Jaejoong hyung." I told him.

"But why?" I continued, not understanding why it's such a big deal for him not to know.

"Jaejoong he...he just doesn't want his family involved with the substitute agents thing. It's something that is dangerous. He's just thinking about his brothers." Yoochun told me. A waiter came and placed the three shots of whiskey on the table, adding a glass of water for me.

"Alright, let's toast for our newbie." Leeteuk hyung said, raising his glass.

I followed suit, raising it high before the sound of glasses clanking was heard. I drank the whole glass of water before placing it down on the table once it was empty. I looked around at my three trainers who were smiling at each other as they relish the taste of that whiskey shot.

Maybe...

Just maybe...

Working as a substitute agent is going to be fun after all.


Coming back home from that short trip, I see Changmin sitting inside his car with Karam.

Great.

If Changmin's here, that means Jae hyung is back. Why is he back so early?

Walking through the hallway as quietly as possible, I tried to walk pass Jaejoong hyung's room only to get caught by him.

"Where did you go to come back so late?" Jaejoong hyung asked me as he stood by the door.

"It's not that late."

"Junsu, I'm your brother. I have a responsibility over you. I can't let you run around, making trouble and coming back home late. So, where did you go?"

"I went...to drink." I said, beaming happily for making up a quite good reason.

"You don't drink, honey." He knows me too well.

"I just went out with someone. That's all. And nothing happened. But you might want to see what's happening outside between Changmin and Karam." I see Jaejoong hyung's face change upon hearing that and he rush to the main door, probably wanting to know what I meant. Knowing that Jae hyung will question me again, I immediately slip into my room and locking the door the next second.

Gosh, facing Jaejoong hyung while lying to him is just so difficult!