The Wedding

My Substitute Agent Is A Playboy!

“Junsu, you called me?” I heard Jaejoong hyung behind me. It’s my wedding day and as much as I’m happy, I feel so nervous.

 

“How is it outside?” I asked, turning around as Jaejoong hyung closed the door behind him.

 

“Not crowded. After all, it’s just us. It’s the party afterwards that you should be nervous about.” Jae hyung said as he stands behind me.

 

“I’m not nervous.”

 

“Really? When I got married in the past, I was super nervous. Even though it wasn’t really me marrying Yun-” Jae hyung stopped, probably not wanting to talk about it.

 

“I know you were nervous. I saw you get married the other time.”

 

“You did?”

 

“Yeap. I was working as a substitute agent then. I think the idol didn’t want to see Yunho get married to you.” I said before gasping.

 

“I am so sorry. Please forget I said that.” I apologised but Jae hyung just shake his head, smiling slightly.

 

“I’m fine. Come on, let me see my brother in his tuxedo.” I smiled, glad that he had changed the subject. I stood up, turning around so Jae hyung can see the whole outfit.

 

“Looks good to me. Though it was a last minute order, the tailor did good.”

 

“Great. I just hope Yoochun thinks so too.” I said.

 

“Now why are you saying that? I thought you two are happy together.”

 

“I know...I’m just...you know...wary. Yoochun is a ladies man in the past. I’m scared he will ch-”

 

Shh.” Jae hyung said, placing a finger on my mouth before I can say the word.

 

“It’s bad luck for a groom to say that. Especially before the wedding. You need to trust him, Junsu. We both know he loves you.” I nodded in agreement.

 

Trust.

 

I can trust him. I know I can.

 

“Come on, let’s go get married.” Jae hyung said, pulling me out of the room for the wedding ceremony.

 

“You will love the place.” Jae hyung said. He had banned me from seeing the decorations until I’m finally at the aisle. I give him a big smile, seeing the decorations he had come up.

 

We were at a house right beside the sea with the altar overlooking the blue water. Yoochun was waiting at the altar, smiling brightly when he sees me. Jaejoong placed my hand around his arm.

 

“I remember Dad always wanted to see us get married. It’s a sad thing that they couldn’t be here with us. But treat me as your father, hmm?” Jae hyung said before I nod.

 

We walked down the aisle, following to the tune of the wedding march. We reached the end of the red carpet before Jae hyung gives my hand to Yoochun.

 

“Take care of him, Yoochun.”

 

“I will.” Yoochun said before pulling me to stand beside him.

 

I breathed out, happy yet nervous to start a new chapter of my life. Together with Park Yoochun.

 

The man who doesn’t believe in being tied in a relationship.

 

“Do you Park Yoochun take Kim Junsu as your partner, in sickness and in health?”

 

“I do.”

 

“Do you Kim Junsu take Park Yoochun as your partner, in sickness and in health?”

 

“I do.”

 

“And with that, I pronounce you two married. Can we have the rings?” Karam brought the rings to us as we put the rings on each other.

 

“You may kiss your partner.” I smiled as Yoochun turned me towards him.

 

“I love you, Kim Junsu.” Yoochun said before he kissed me on the forehead as I close my eyes. We walked down the aisle before getting on the car.

 

“Now all that is left is the party at the hotel later.” I said.

 

“Trust me, I still don’t like lying to Yunho about me getting married to your brother instead of you. But at least, I have you in a ring with me.” He said, kissing my hand as we drive to the hotel.

 


 

Right as the sun sets, the champagne bottle pops as drinks were served in a ballroom.

 

“Everyone, I would like to give a toast.” Yoochun said, grabbing the bottle instead of the glass.

 

“Chunnie, wouldn’t it be better to hold off the liquor?” I whispered into his ear.

 

“Come on. It’s our wedding celebration. I need to show I’m happy for the man.” Yoochun said, whispering back as he referred to Yunho who was holding up his glass of champagne too.

 

“Whatever suits you.”

 

“I want to thank everyone here for coming and celebrating my wedding. Eat and drink. We shall party until morning.” Yoochun said before applause and cheers were heard around the room.

 

I see Yunho who grimly smile as he looked at Jae hyung who was standing beside Yoochun. The guy must be really simple-minded if he falls for this. I head off to sit in one corner, attending to Karam who we had banned from drinking.

 

“This is not fair. It should be Jae hyung that you ban from drinking. Not me.” Karam said.

 

“Jae hyung is drinking lemon tea amidst the other alcohol drinkers. Which do you think is worse? Your situation or his?” I asked and he smiled.

 

“Definitely his. Do you think he will control himself?”

 

“Jae hyung? If he keeps his mind clear, he will stay away from the alcohol for the baby.” I replied.

 

“No I meant your hubby there.” Karam said, pointing to Yoochun who was finishing his second bottle of champagne.

 

“I’m not sure either.” I said, looking at the man who was already stumbling slightly.

 

“That moron. I told him to hold back.” I mumbled under my breath.

 

“Geez, you’re not even married for one full day and you’re calling him moron already.” Karam said, laughing.

 

I laughed back as I looked at Yoochun who was reaching out for the third bottle already. I looked on worriedly as Yoohwan stops him, bringing him outside of the ballroom.

 

Two hours passed so quickly and the party finally ends with Jae hyung bidding goodbye to all the guests. I stood beside Jae hyung as he was about to greet Jung Yunho.

 

“Congratulations for getting married. I...I hope you live happily from now on.” Yunho said, shaking hands with Jaejoong.

 

“I hope you find your own happiness too. Especially after your divorce with Youngwoong.” Jaejoong said, referring to the news of Yunho’s divorce with Youngwoong, Asia’s famous model after a month of marriage.

 

“Thank you.” Yunho said, waving his hand slightly at Changmin before leaving the ballroom.

 

“Well that went well.” I heard Changmin said.

 

“Yunho looks different, Changmin.” Jaejoong said.

 

“Maybe it’s the stress coming to him.”

 

“I see. I’ll go first. See you tomorrow. Come on Karam.” Jae hyung said, bringing Karam out.

 

“Don’t you think he seems different?” Changmin asked me.

 

“Jae hyung?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“You said he’ll be fine. So he will be.” I said, trying to reassure Changmin.

 

More like assuring myself about it.

 

“Where is Yoochun anyway?” I asked.

 

“I think Yoohwan sent him up to the room.”

 

“Oh I’ll go check on him then.” I said, walking out the ballroom with Changmin.

 

“Enjoy your wedding night.” Changmin said, teasing me.

 

“I’m not going to have my wedding night in a hotel after a party.” I said, getting on the lift alone. I head to the room, sliding the key card in my hand.

 

The sensor clicked and I pushed the door open.

 

“Park Yoochun.” I called. I bet he’s already dead asleep.

 

“Hmm...baby.” Or maybe not. I smile as I head further inside, walking to the bedroom that has its doors close. I pushed the door open.

 

“Yoo-” The sight in front of me stops myself from saying anything.

 

“Oh god, Yoochun. Junsu is here.” The woman said, pushing Yoochun away.

 

“Hmm what are you talking about? Come back here.” I see Yoochun pull the woman back to bed but the woman resisted, standing up as she grabbed her clothes.

 

“Damn it woman. What is it?” Yoochun growled before his eyes met mine.

 

“Su?” I see him blink before rubbing his eyes.

 

He looked at the woman who stood frozen and covering her body with her clothes before his eyes go back to me. I already know what he is going to say.

 

I can explain.

 

“Baby. Junsu, I can explain.”

 

My hand instantly raise up, stopping him.

 

“No. This is enough to explain it. I should have not trusted you anyway. This wedding is probably just a big joke to you, right? I’m done playing with you, Park Yoochun. We’re done.” I said, walking out of the room.

 

Once back in the lift, I felt my hands trembling as I finally break down, crying out loud.

 

How could he? I shouldn’t have trusted him in the first place.

 

I shouldn’t have gone through with this nonsense.

 

The doors to the elevator open and I stumbled out, my eyes blurry from the tears still streaming down my cheeks.

 

“Junsu? Why are you back down? Did something happened? Why are you crying?”

 

“Changmin...take me back home. Please take me home.” I said, holding on to him tight as I cried my heart out.

 


 

Wow what a whirlwind of events we have here. Hope you had fun reading and see you in the next chapter soon!