Our Very Cliche Date

My Substitute Agent Is A Playboy!

“So where are we going?” I asked as I followed Yoochun to his car.

 

“It’s a surprise.” He replied, opening the car door for me.

 

“But I don’t like surprises.” I said once he got in the car.

 

“It’ll be a great one. I promise.”

 

“Just so you know. My standards are high.”

 

“And those are the standards that I will meet today.” He said, smiling at me as the car drives out of the building. We got out of the city and he made a right turn to an exit.

 

“An amusement park? How cliche…” I said but Yoochun kept silent, smiling like a fool at me.

 

“It’s not any normal amusement parks. I have something planned for you.” He said as the car stops.

 

“Just don’t let it be a ride on the ferris wheel and once we’re on top, we watch fireworks as we both confess our love to each other multiple times.” I told him and I see him stop for a second before going out of the car.

 

“You really did plan that, don’t you?” I asked, chuckling as soon as I see his face.

 

“I’m a hopeless romantic, alright?” He said, grumbling slightly as we head off to the entrance.

 

The moment we got in, we were swamped by a few girls.

 

Actually, no. I was tossed aside when the girls reach Yoochun. Sometimes, I just forget he was famous for being with the ladies.

 

Yoochun looked at me and I shrugged, looking away immediately. I should go get some ice-cream now that I have to wait for him. Walking off towards the many food stands available, I grabbed some ice-cream.

 

Turning back to the entrance, Yoochun was no longer standing there with the girls. It’s like they have just vanish into thin air. Frowning immediately, I decided to just enjoy the rides by myself.

 

After all, it’s been such a long time since I went to one and nobody can stop me. Not even some bunch of girls who takes away my lover from me during our own date.

 

Hmph!

 

Tossing the ice-cream into the bin, I stomped off towards one of the rides. I was about to queue for the ride when someone stopped me. Looking at the clown standing in front of me, I can’t help myself but to laugh at him.

 

“It’s not funny. I had to disguise myself. And somehow it itches.” Yoochun said, starting to scratch himself right behind the mask.

 

“Take it off then.”

 

“I can’t. They’ll spot me again.”

 

“I don’t mind.” I shrugged, trying to come off as being cool with girls being attracted to him.

 

“Yeah, keep saying that to convince yourself. Come on, we’re going on that one.” Yoochun said, pulling me towards the roller coaster.

 

“Ah no. How about the...Ah! That one!” I said, pointing to the castle at the other end of the park.

 


 

As the sun sets, Yoochun dragged me to the next ride.

 

“Come on. Why so slow?” I heard Yoochun whine as I tried to keep up with his pace.

 

“But I’m tired. We’ve been here for one whole day. It’s almost closing time. Can’t we go now?” I said, dragging myself before we queue on another ride.

 

“One of the last. I promise. You can rest here.” Yoochun said. I looked at the sign then realises that we were going for the ferris wheel ride.

 

I guess this is where it ends. With a very cliche ending to our date.

 

I smile slightly, resting my head on his arm as we wait for our turn. We got on the cabin, waiting for it to bring us to the top.

 

Yoochun held me close, slightly pressing kisses on my neck. Turning to look at him, I kiss him on the lips and closing my eyes the next second.

 

The cabin goes to a halt and we let go of each other. I looked out, hearing the familiar firework explosions. We rest our heads on each other, staring at the brightly lit sky.

 

“It’s been a very cliche date after all.” I said, holding his hand tight. “Not really.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Well, I did say I will meet your standards today.”

 

“You tried. We’re on the ferris wheel, aren’t we?” I questioned, wondering why was Yoochun smiling so suspiciously.

 

“This is not the end to the date.” Yoochun refused to elaborate further even when we had got out of the ride.

 

“Come on. I pulled some strings to allow us to do something privately once the park closes. But first, you have to wear this.” Yoochun showed me an eye mask and I reluctantly put it on, deciding to just follow whatever he had planned. He held my hand tightly as we walked for quite a long distance.

 

“And we’re here.”

 

“Can I take it off now?”

 

“No! Not yet. Just hold on.” Yoochun said, stopping me immediately.

 

He helped me down on some sort of a platform and I sat down. I heard something being buckled and a thank you being said. The seat below me moves and I reached out, trying to find something to hold on to. There was a handle of some sort and I hold on to that tightly.

 

“Can I take it off now?” I asked again.

 

“Oh yeah. Sorry I forgot about that.” I felt ourselves moving up as if we were in a roller coaster...

 

A roller coaster?!

 

I immediately screamed once my sight was uncovered.

 

“Why are we on a roller coaster?!” I said, turning to look at Yoochun who was laughing at me.

 

“How dare you! Get me down right now!” But the roller coaster just kept going up before stopping right at the very top.

 

“Oh my god, help me. Please don’t take my life right now. I still want to live a fulfilling life. I don’t want to faint once this is over. Help me, please.”

 

“Come on, hold my hand.” Yoochun said, holding out his hand. I grabbed it tightly, as tight as I can hold anything until Yoochun wince slightly.

 

“Why isn’t this thing moving? Why are we up here? Why did you drag me into this mess? Urgh…”

 

“You said you didn’t want a cliche date. Well, this isn’t. Anyway, just hold on. There’s a surprise.” A few seconds later, there were fireworks again.

 

“You’re unbelievable, Park Yoochun.” I said, looking at him.

 

“I love you too, baby.”

 

It starts to move again. “I hate you, Park YooochunnnAAAAHHHHHH!!!”

 

I feel myself being dropped up and down as the roller coasters moves on the track. The roller coaster stops again right at the top.

 

“You still alright there?”

 

“I hate you, Yoochun.” I said, glaring hard at him. “I love you and I hope...you love me back and will never leave me.”

 

“We will see when we leave this placeeeeeeAAAAHHHHH!!!!” It stops again right at the top.

 

This time, I shut my eyes tightly but Yoochun kept on pestering me to open my eyes.

 

“What is it?” I growled before following his finger as soon as I open my eyes.

 

There was a screen propped up on the ferris wheel, something that I didn’t realise when we were riding it just now. The screen lights up and I immediately smiled.

 

“There was this boy.” Yoochun said, reading out what was written on the screen as a faint, piano melody was heard playing.

 

“Who got into a stupid mess with this man. The man was sorry to see the boy cowering in fear and covered in panic each time things go wrong. However, the man was glad the boy was there every time the man needs someone beside him.” The screen repeats the same words again but Yoochun continued with something different.

 

“I know I can never run from my daily lifestyle, just like those girls we met earlier on but I promise you, you will and always be the one that I’m going to look at forever.” That brought me to put on a smile for him as I leaned in to kiss him.

 

Yet, the timing for the roller coaster to move was impeccable.

 

Instead, I started screaming into Yoochun’s face as the roller coaster makes another lap around the tracks. The ride finally comes to an end, stopping at the same platform where we first started.

 

“Come on.” Yoochun said, holding out his hand.

 

“I can’t move.” I said, my lips pouting slightly.

 

He easily scooped me up and he made his way to the car. I latched on him tightly, leaning my head on his chest.

 

“Don’t get comfortable now. I’m going to drop you if you ever sleep now.”

 

“I hate you.” I mumbled softly, getting comfortable in his arms as I close my eyes.

 

I was wrong.

 

This was not a very cliche date after all.    

 


 

Wow...How long has it been since I update anything?

Hope you like this one.

Cross my fingers I have time to update again anytime soon...

But till then, have a good day guys!!