The Truth...I'm Stumped

My Substitute Agent Is A Playboy!

What I heard from Yoochun caused me to look suspiciously at him.

 

“Please. Believe me.” Yoochun told me and I leaned closer towards him.

 

“You telling me that all the I go through...was just accidental?” Yoochun carefully nodded before dodging the punch that came flying to him.

 

“Why the hell didn’t you tell me from the start?” I asked. Yoochun held me down, caressing my cheeks the next second.

 

“I’m sorry, alright? It’s just that Dad told me not to tell anyone about this. Plus, you just told me that you got threatened by him. I didn’t know about that.”

 

“You shouted at me last night.” I said, not even listening to what he said.

 

“You even slapped me!” I shouted, pointing right at him. Yoochun stands up immediately and he walked right next to me, hugging me tightly.

 

“I’m sorry.” He muttered over and over again but I just hide my face into his chest, sobbing loudly. Yoochun pulled me away slightly, his hands holding on to my cheeks as he wipe my tears away.

 

“Did it hurt?”

 

“You tell me.” I answered him back, pouting slightly as I calmed myself down.

 

“I’m sorry.” Yoochun said, hugging me again.

 

“What did he do to you anyway?” I shake my head, not wanting to talk about that.

 

“Alright, let’s sit down.” I heard him say. He guided me to one corner of the room and we sat down at a couch together.

 

“So you want to tell me what he did?” I shake my head again. I rest my head on his chest, closing my eyes slightly.

 

“Come on, babe. You have to tell me what’s going on so that I can help you. You have to trust me. Alright?”

 

Gaining the courage, I decided to relate everything that happened since last night to him. I kept looking down at my fingers, not wanting to see Yoochun’s reaction to what had happened to me. At the end of it, I was bawling my eyes out once again.

 

“He treats me as if I was his own play toy where he can tease every time he sees me.” I felt Yoochun tighten his hold on me.

 

“I can’t believe that he would actually do that. The Yoohwan that I know wouldn’t have done that.” I stopped sobbing before looking straight at his eyes.

 

“Are you actually doubting me again right now? After all that I told you? I can’t believe this!” I said, standing up immediately. Yoochun pulled me down again.

 

“I didn’t say I was doubting you. I just never knew that he would target you. I mean, he has other girls that he can choose from. Why you, of all people?” He asked me.

 

“Oh well, I don’t know. Maybe the guy thought he could screw around with the person that is last known to be your lover. Who was it? Oh, it’s ME!” I huffed, finally ending what I had wanted to say. Silence came between the both of us.

 

“Should I tell you what’s next in the plan?” I shoot him a look and Yoochun nodded, standing up from the couch.

 

“Well, at first, I thought that Yoohwan would have targeted one of the girls that I dated before but now that I find out that you are the target, it has become easier but much more dangerous.”

 

“But I don’t get it. You said you and your dad wanted to change him for the better. How is this changing him? Yoohwan told me that your father left him a trust fund only. Why did you do that?”

 

“Hey, if I didn’t convince dad to leave him at least a trust fund, Yoohwan won’t even get a cent from my dad’s money. He should be happy that I told dad to leave him something.” Yoochun replied me as he sat down on his table.

 

“In the first place, why did you two do this to Yoohwan?” I asked.

 

“You won’t believe me if I tell you. It’s kind of a stupid reason.”

 

“And you think the situation that I’m in right now isn’t stupid?”

 

“Ok fine. I don’t know when this started but Yoohwan has been sleeping with the girls that…”

 

“That?” I urged him and he glanced at me before looking down.

 

“That slept with either my dad or me before. Dad found out about it first and he was so frustrated about it that he immediately changed the will. Both of us brothers found out about it and yeah, this came. Dad told me that if Yoohwan doesn’t change, he won’t get any money that Dad left the both of us with.”

 

“So what you’re trying to tell me is that you two started this stupid plan of yours just because Yoohwan slept with the girl that either your father or you slept with. That is a ridiculous reason to start a stupid thing like this.” I told him.

 

“Hey, we both are very possessive of what we own. Like you. Now that Yoohwan knows that you are my partner, he’s going to try and sleep with you.”

 

“And for whatever the reason is?”

 

“Before that happens, I will try to change him.”

 

“How?” I asked.

 

“Talking to him. Advising him. See what I can do.” Yoochun replied me before taking the cup of coffee I made him.

 

Oh no, the coffee!

 

“Yoo-” My eyes widen when I see him spraying out the contents in his mouth.

 

“What the hell did you put inside here?” Yoochun asked me and I helplessly just smile at him.

 

“I’m gonna run now.” I informed him, standing up carefully before breaking out into a run out of the office.

 

“Kim Junsu, come back here!” I heard Yoochun shout. I spot Eeteuk hyung standing outside the elevator.

 

“Teukie hyung! Help me!” I shouted, running towards him. I looked behind, screaming again when I saw Yoochun still running after me.

 

“Junsu. Come on, honey. Get inside the lift.” Eeteuk hyung said, holding the door for me. I rushed inside, standing behind him as I see Yoochun stopped the both of us from going anywhere.

 

Teukie hyung, you didn’t know anything. If you knew, you should help me instead of helping Junsu. Now, move.”

 

“Too bad, I don’t know what’s going on so I’m just going to side with the one who asked for my help. Either you back off willingly or I will have to use my powers vested in me...hey, that sounds as if I’m trying to get you two married.” Teukie hyung said, already changing the subject.

 

“Teukie hyung, just get on with it.” I told him and Yoochun back off suddenly. I didn’t know why but he then just stared at me as he let the doors close on him.

 

“So, care to explain to me what’s going on?”

 

“I put ketchup in his coffee.” I told him and he just shake his head.

 

“I’m not going to ask you why. So, now what? You want me to hide you away or something?” I pout slightly, looking down.

 

At times like this where I don’t know what to do, Jaejoong hyung would always be there for me. But now, he’s gone…

 

“I want my Jaejoong hyung. I want to see my brother.” I sniffed, a frown formed on my face. I felt Teukie hyung hugged me tight.

 

“Junsu honey, I can’t bring you to see Jaejoong. Though I think I can help you call him. For now, let’s go to my class.” Teukie hyung said as the elevator stops and the door opens. He led me to his own classroom and I sat down as Teukie hyung dialled a number.

 

“Yeah, can I talk to Kim Youngwoong, please?” I see Teukie hyung sit down in front of me before he frowned.

 

“He’s on holiday for a month? Do you know if I can contact him in another way or something?” His frown even got worse.

 

“Ok then. Thank you.” Teukie hyung looked at me as he hang up.

 

“Sorry, Junsu.” He said and I sighed, resting my head on the table.

 

“I miss my Jaejoong hyung already.” I said, looking at the door where I saw Yoochun standing right outside.

 

“Take some rest. I’ll handle that guy outside.” Teukie hyung said, patting my shoulder twice before leaving me alone in the classroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 
 
 
And I'm back!!!! Hey guys!!! Yeah I know, it's been like a month since I updated. Sorry....Anyway, new chap is here so I hope you had fun reading it. Will update another one at the end of the week so wait for it. Till then, comments are loved! ^.^