Jealousy Strikes? Nah...

My Substitute Agent Is A Playboy!

Parking the car in Changmin's house, I rushed to hug Karam tight who just got back from school.

"What's wrong, Junsu hyung?" Karam asked me and I just kept silent.

"So it was true. Somebody did follow you." Changmin said once he sees Yoochun walking inside.

"Yeah. It's probably one of the workers but just to be sure, can't you send some guards over to check on them?" Yoochun said, pulling me towards him.

"Hey, where are you bringing me?" I asked him and he sat down, pulling me to sit down on his lap.

I felt him rest his head on my back as he let out a soft sigh. I immediately quietened down, allowing him to lean on me.

He probably is still upset over what happened back at his own house.

Karam looked at the two of us, probably confused at how calm I was with Yoochun behaving like this on me.

"Are you two together?" Karam asked me and that's when I noticed the arm around Karam's waist.

"Are you guys together also?" I asked him back and he just shyly nodded.

"How?" I continued, looking at Changmin who was grinning.

"Yesterday night, on the bed. You know what that means." Changmin said before nuzzling his nose against Karam's cheek and I shake my head.

"Jae hyung will get mad at you if he knows about it." I told him and he just shrugged.

"What about you two?" Changmin asked, looking at me.

"Yeah, we're together." Yoochun said weakly.

"No we're not!" I said, smacking his hand.

"Stop making up things." I told him and he looked at me.

"So you don't want to be with me? You want to leave me alone? Just like how they told me to leave my own house?" Yoochun asked me and I immediately felt guilty.

"I didn't say it like that." I mumbled.

"So we're together.  Alright, enough. End of discussion." Yoochun told me and I just gaped at him.

"Junsu hyung, Jae hyung will get mad at you if he knows about it." Karam teased me and I rolled my eyes at him, ignoring the two who were snickering at me.

"I need a rest. Can I get a room?" Yoochun asked and Changmin nodded.

"I'll show them their room." Karam offered and I just nod, letting him pull my hand. We walked down the hallway and Karam stopped right in front of a room.

"This is your room." Karam said, opening the door and Yoochun walked in. I looked at Karam, waiting for him to show me my room.

"What?" Karam asked me.

"Well...where's my room?" I asked him.

"Inside here?" Karam asked me back, looking at me weirdly.

"Don't you have another room?" I continued.

"Your clothes are here, Junsu hyung. So, would you mind? Get in the room so I can go back to Changminnie...hyung." Karam ended it with an awkward smile and I frowned even more.

"Karam, I want a room. My own room. Even if my clothes are in here, get that guy another room instead." I said, pointing to the sleeping Yoochun who had already landed his on one of the couches. I see Yoochun stand up before walking towards us.

"Thanks, kiddo." Yoochun said lazily before grabbing my wrist, pulling me into the room.

"Hey, what are you doing? Let go of me!" I screamed even louder when he suddenly carried me over his shoulder.

"Karam, don't leave me!" I shouted for my brother who just shrugged.

"Have a good rest, you two." Karam told me before closing the door. I called his name once more and he didn't return. Yoochun throw me on to the bed and I immediately run to the other side when he sat down on the bed too.

"What's wrong with you?" Yoochun asked me.

"Well, what is wrong with you?" I asked him back and he just rolled his eyes at me.

Frowning a little, I relaxed myself as I lay down on the bed, still wary of the other man's movement.

"I'm going to go sleep." I told him, closing my eyes before I feel myself being pinned down on the bed. My eyes open and it met Yoochun's eyes. I gulped, eyes looking away from his intense stare.

"Would you please let me go?" I squeaked out as I find myself unable to talk.

"Why, Junsu?"

"Hmm?"

"Why don't you like me?"

"What?" I looked at him.

"Nobody said I have to like you." I continued.

"Why? Everybody who set their eyes on me likes me. They even fall in love with me."

"Well, Park Yoochun. I am not everybody." I answered him before kneeing him on the stomach. He rolled down the bed, clutching his stomach.

"Junsu, pain." Yoochun mumbled, hissing as if in pain.

"Yeah and I'm not in pain either. You hold me so tight that I thought blood was not even flowing." I complained, getting down on the bed.

"I'm going to find another room for you." I said, going out of the room and leaving him on the floor, still rolling and groaning in pain.

He's definitely just acting.

I found another empty room right beside it before landing on the comfy bed. Taking out the phone that Yoochun gave me back in the classroom, I looked at the many folders before pressing the folder for the different substitute agents. I passed Jaejoong hyung's picture before stopping at Yoochun's.

The things that happened inside the other bedroom replayed itself in my mind. Remembering his intense eyes staring at me, I just bury my head into the pillow as I giggled at the fluffy feeling I felt.

Wait, that's supposed to be wrong.

I shouldn't be feeling that way towards him.

I sit up, looking at the blank wall in front of me. His face appeared again and I shake my head, trying to make it go away before frowning.

This can't go on.

"Kim Junsu, get your head right. He's a ert. You don't match well with him." I said loudly, trying to convince myself but deep inside me, there was a little tiny voice saying that was wrong. I just sigh before standing up.

"Might as well tell him him that I found a room for him." I said, walking back to the other bedroom. Yoochun was on the bed, sleeping soundly on his stomach. I sat down on the bed, ready to wake him up when I heard him mumble something.

"Yoohwan ah...call me hyung...I am your hyung..." I see him frowned for awhile before he smile widely.

He must be dreaming something good.

I'll just leave him here.

My fingers unconciously brought themselves to his cheek, lightly flicking away the messed up hair on his face. I stand up, ready to leave when I felt my hand being gripped by him.

"Yoochun, let me go." I said, not even looking at him.

"Where are you going?"

"I found a room. I'll stay there. You can stay here." I told him but he pulled me towards him. I sat down on the bed.

"Sleep with me." He mumbled as I felt his head leaned on my back.

"I need to study." I said.

"Your exam will be open book. Why do you need to study? Just lie down here, alright?" Yoochun said softly. I just sigh before lying down beside him.

"Night." He said as I felt him tightened his hold on my waist.

Few minutes later, I feel his hand going further down and I immediately get up.

"I knew it! Park Yoochun, you're trying to take advantage of me again." I exclaimed, pointing at him accusingly. Instead of apologising, he rolled his eyes at me.

"You're a bore." Yoochun told me before standing up. He walked pass me and my eyes immediately follow him.

"Where are you going?"

"Leaving." Yoochun replied me and I frowned even more.

"Leaving where? You don't have a house to stay in." I said, following him out of the room.

"Look, Junsu. I'm going to go out, take some breather and we'll talk later, alright?" He told me before going out of the house, leaving me alone.

"Fine. Do whatever you want, you erted jackass." I said, pouting even more. I turned behind to see Changmin leaning against the wall.

"Did you guys fight?" Changmin asked me.

"I don't know. Ask him!" I shouted at him before walking pass.

"Obviously you fought." Changmin murmured and I kept quiet, going inside my new bedroom.

Plopping myself down on the bed, I cursed at myself for even getting angry at him.

I woke up later that night by the sounds of something banging against the wall behind me.

Must be Yoochun...

Finally, he comes back home. Doesn't he know how worried I was whe-

Wait! Was that a girl...?

I sat up from my bed, placing my ear against the wall behind my bed.

"Ahh..." Yup, a girl is inside the room.

"You feel that, baby? Feel how I you senseless?" Yoochun.

I frowned even harder, cursing the thin wall between our rooms.

How could he do this do to me?

Bringing a girl back home when he knows that I'm right here sleeping.

I felt something bang against the wall once again, followed by loud moans coming from those two rabbits.

"Alright, that's it!" I told myself, getting down from the bed before walking out of the room. I banged on his bedroom's door as hard as I could.

"Park Yoochun! Open the door! Right now!" I screamed loudly yet they won't stop. Instead, the moans just get louder.

"Park Yoochun!" I shouted before the cease. A few seconds later, the door opened revealing a quite annoyed Yoochun.

Oh, he has the tendency to put on some pants before opening the door, huh?

"What?" He snapped at me.

"Out of my way." I said, pushing him to the side as I walked in. I spot a girl covering herself with the blanket on the bed and I almost growled at her, as if trying to tell her to back away from my territory.

"What do you want, Junsu?" Yoochun asked me.

Uhh...what should I say?

I stared at him for a while longer before looking at the wardrobe.

"Pyjamas. I want my pyjamas." I told him and his mouth open, wanting to say something but instead to just close it back again. I open the wardrobe, getting a new set of silk pyjamas from a drawer.

"There." I said, pointing to my pyjamas.

"You came here, in the middle of the night, just to get your pyjamas?" Yoochun asked me, bewildered.

"They're silk. It's worth the disruption." I told him.

"Alright, you've taken your oh so precious silk pyjamas now. So get out of my room. I'm busy." Yoochun said, trying to push me out but I stopped him instead.

"Next time you want to get a fresh piece of , make sure you bring them to a motel or something because they don't deserve to step into this room which is supposed to be my room. They'll dirty it. Understand me?" I said and I saw the girl on the bed gasped before scowling, reaching for her clothes on the floor. I found myself smirking and I think Yoochun realised something was wrong because he turned behind.

"Wait, where are you going?" Yoochun asked, walking towards the girl who was almost fully dressed.

"Find some other girl. I'm not dirty." She said, grabbing her bag.

"But we're not done yet." Yoochun said, trying to stop her. I amused myself by watching the drama unfolds between the two of them.

"At least let me send you back home." He continued but the girl stopped him.

"No thank you. I can go home by myself." She said, walking pass me before rolling her eyes at me.

I hissed once she walked past me, baring my imaginary fangs at her. I imagined myself doing a victory dance in my head as I beamed happily.

"What do you think you were doing?" I heard Yoochun asked me and I looked at him.

"Look, I'm trying to save your here. If word comes out that you've been banging a girl that we don't know where she came from, your dad would feel suspicious of our relationship. You, Park Yoochun, will be send to Japan if he finds out that we're not a couple. So, listen to me. This is the last time I see you banging someone. Unless you want to make this relationship work, stick to that rule." Yoochun walk towards me hurriedly, stopping just inches away from me. I almost wanted to step back but I stood still, trying to show that what I did was right.

"Why do you care? You obviously don't so who are you to control me like this? Junsu, if I didn't know better, I would think that you were jealous of that girl." I kept silent, my eyes moving away from his.

"I was right. You are jealous of her. If you are, say it."

"So what if I'm jealous of her? It doesn't make a difference. You bring her to my room. That's one thing. You ed her in my room. That's another serious thing. We might not know. She could even be your father's spy that you picked up in the club."

"She's my cousin!" Yoochun shouted at me and I cowered down a little from his loud voice. Yoochun palmed his face immediately before groaning, looking at me the next second.

"Ok, technically she's not my cousin. But we've been friends since we were babies and she was my aunt's daughter before dad separated with my mum. So, she can be called my cousin. But the thing is, I, Park Yoochun, am not someone who just randomly pick up girls to play around with for the night. I ain't that kind of guy, Junsu." He told me and I bite on my lower lip.

"Now since that is done. What is this I'm hearing about you being jealous of her?" He asked as I see him smirking at me.

Oh no...he is so going to tease me for that.

"I'm not jealous but it's late, you idiot. You may not need this precious time to sleep but I do so lower down your volume when you do it!" I quickly said before running out of the room.

Ok, what was that? Was I really feeling jealous of his cousin?

 

 

 

 


I am so sorry. Ok, I don't know how many times I will have to apologise but I think I'll have to apologise on each update. I am so busy these days. Too many projects, too many proposals. Oh well, hope I'll update soon, alright?