Jae Hyung Is Back

My Substitute Agent Is A Playboy!

"Jae hyung!" Both Karam and me shouted as we hugged Jae hyung tightly.

"How was London, Jaejoongie hyung?" I asked as I brought him to sit down on Karam's bed.

"London was great. Too much meetings. So, not that much time for me to go shopping. As an apology, my boss treated me by giving his card to spend it on whatever I want. So, I bought clothes for both of you." Jaejoong hyung told me happily.

Ok, so he is obviously lying.

But oh well, at least I get new clothes.

Jaejoong hyung looked at Karam who was already digging through the shopping bags.

"Karam?" He called but Karam was too focused on the bags.

"Woah! A new suit!" Karam exclaimed as he took out a black suit from one of the bags.

"Wait, Karam. That's mine." Jae hyung said as he hurriedly walked towards Karam. He quickly grab hold of the suit.

"Your clothes are in the other bags. This is mine." Jae hyung said as he folded the suit properly.

Hmm, suspicious...

"Why did you buy a suit?" I asked him.

"Good question. I'm going to a party later tonight." He told us and I looked at him quickly.

Jae hyung never attend any parties before. Well, maybe he goes to parties when he substitute.

"Party? Can I go?" Karam asked.

I'm sure he won't let us, Karam ah.

"No and no to you too, Junsu." See?

"I'm going as Changmin's partner so I can't bring you guys." Jae hyung continued. Karam's face changes when he heard that. Knowing the little crush that Karam had on Changmin, I wasn't that shocked to see him so upset.

"Relax. I'm just accompanying him. He's still yours." Jae hyung said, teasing Karam.

Oh, you won't be teasing him any longer if you knew what Changmin did, Jae hyung.

"Alright, I'm tired. You guys, go and study. I'll be in my room. Sleeping." Jae hyung said before grabbing one of the shopping bags. He walked out of the room, closing the door.

"He's just going to accompany Changmin hyung, right?" Karam asked me and I almost laughed at him.

"Seriously Karam ah, Jae hyung isn't Changmin's type of guys nor is Changmin Jae hyung's type of guy. You do know who our brother loves, don't you?" I asked him.

"Of course I know. That model...Jung Yunho." Karam told me and I just ruffled his hair.

"You should study or something. Enough of games already. I'm going to check on Jae hyung for awhile." I said before leaving him alone in the room.

Walking to my brother's room, I see him standing in front of the poster he had paste on the wall. Jung Yunho. I read on the newspaper that he was getting engaged. Jae hyung is definitely sad about it. He loves Yunho as much as he loves the both of us brothers.

"He's getting engaged tonight, right?"

I see Jaejoong hyung jerked up when I said that before he turn around.

"Can I come in?" I asked him.

"Come in." Jae hyung told me as he sits down on his bed.

"Sit here with me." He said and I sat down beside him, smiling widely.

"You're going to his engagement party?" I asked him and he nod at me.

"Apparently, I found out that Changmin is Yunho's best friend." He told me and I immediately sense that sad feeling he was having.

"So, how is school?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes when I realised that he had forgotten about it.

"Jaejoongie hyung, I'm not schooling anymore." I told him, sighing immediately.

"My bad." He said and I laughed at him.

"So, how are you?" Jaejoong hyung asked me.

"Got any soccer match coming up?" And again, he forgots about it.

Seriously...he went off for two weeks and he forgots every thing that happened in his life. Maybe if I tell him I'm preparing to be a substitute agent, he'll just forgot about it too. 

I tried to stop laughing so that I can explain it to him who was looking at me like a confused cat.

"Hyung, the seasons finished last month and you went to the final match. Before you ask whether I won? Yes, I did." I said, explaining to him carefully. He scratched his head, grinning at me sheepishly.

"Sorry. Too much things in my mind. You want to talk to me about what?" As expected, Jaejoong hyung knew I have something to talk to him. I decided to explain about our fired housekeeper but...just the twisted story. Not the truth.

"Yeah. I wanted to talk to you about the house." I told him, putting on a serious expression.

I can totally get an award for my acting. Really!

"The thing is the electricity bill for the whole house wasn't paid for last month. The company sent us a letter, saying that they will cut off the electricity and water supply if we don't pay." I paused myself for some added effect.

"So, you helped me pay? There's enough money in our joint account." Of course there is but that's where the lie comes in. I actually fired our housekeeper because Changmin suggested Jihoon to be our housekeeper.

I don't really like Mrs Kim. She wasn't a really jolly woman.

"It wasn't enough. I couldn't pay Mrs Kim her pay so...she left." I told him.

"Mrs Kim left? But Karam said that she was sick." Jaejoong hyung said, frowning immediately.

"I told Karam not to tell you. I don't want you to worry and leave your meetings in London. So, when I told Changmin about it, he came and said that he'll handle the bills until you come back home. He even send Jihoon hyung to take care of us. He even-" I stopped myself immediately, almost telling Jaejoong hyung about my newly acquired job.

"What did he do?" Jae hyung asked me. Alright, maybe I should tell him that I had a job only.

"He offered me a job in his company." I told him and his face changes, probably thinking about something.

"Job? You want to accept his offer?" Jae hyung asked me.

"Can't I? Plus, I'm bored staying at home all day long. I just finished school and I need to find a job. Here comes a job finding me so let me take the job, alright?" I asked, trying to convince him.

Even if Jaejoong hyung doesn't approve of it, I can always do my job secretly. Just like what Jaejoong hyung is doing right now.

"Alright, you can take that job but we have to find a caretaker to take care of Karam now that Mrs Kim is not coming back." Jae hyung told me and I just smirk at him.

"That's easy. Just drop him on Changmin's lap and he'll be as quiet as a baby." I told him.

"I didn't mean that guy." Jae hyung said, still frowning a little. He's definitely not agreeing to that.

"Come on, Jaejoongie hyung. Even if Changmin is not taking care of him soemtimes, Karam is a big kid. He'll be able to take care of himself." I explained to him.

"Alright. I'll tell Changmin later. Trust me, he'll be jumping with joy when he hear this news." Jae hyung told me, rolling his eyes. He must have imagined about it.

"Great. I'm going back to my room. Get some rest. I'm going to monitor Karam on his studies." I told him before leaving him inside the room.

I walked back inside Karam's bedroom where my brother was sprawled on his bed, flipping page after page of his textbook.

He's obviously not studying.

I creep up behind him before throwing myself on him.

"Ow! Hyung! Get off!" I just laughed at him before rolling to the side, lying down beside him.

"Well, thank you for that." Karam said, frowning slightly at me.

"You're going to be really happy the upcoming days." I told him.

"Why? Is something happening?"

"Guess what..." I stopped myself, grinning at Karam playfully.

"Guess what, hyung? Tell me." Karam said, curious about it. I shake my head.

"I'm not going to tell you." I .

"Jae hyung will tell you about it. But I'm sure you're going to like it."

"That's not fair. Can't you just tell me, Junsu hyung? Please? I'm dying of curiousity here!" Karam said, pouting at me. I just shrugged, deciding to leave him to suffer by himself.

"Hey, don't disturb Jae hyung though. He's tired and he's trying to sleep. If you try to ask him about it, you might lose the chance." I reminded Karam and he just sighed, going back to the open textbook that he wasn't even reading. 

As the night slowly goes by, Changmin arrived in a 1962 Ferrari 250 GTE, one of his father's many collection of vintage cars.

"Is Jaejoong hyung ready yet? We need to hurry." Changmin said, not coming out from the red car as he talks to me.

"You're late, aren't you?" I asked him.

"There was a traffic jam." Excuses, I tell you.

"Karam's calling him here. And there's some happy news for you. So, treat my hyung well tonight." I told him and he just rolled his eyes.

"You didn't tell him that you're an...agent, did you?" Changmin asked me.

"If I told him, your neck would have been broken by now, right?" I asked him back and he just nod, putting a stop to that topic.

"Hey, Min." I heard Jaejoong hyung called as he walked towards Changmin.

"Hi Karam." Changmin smiled at Karam as he got out of the car.

"And wow, Jae hyung. You look fabulous." Karam stood beside me as we looked at Jaejoong who looked down at his suit.

"I know. There's no need to tell me, Minnie." Jaejoong hyung said and I just chuckle.

Trust Jaejoong hyung to be so proud of himself.

"Did you tell Karam already?" Changmin asked, looking at Jaejoong hyung.

"Jae hyung, you forgot, didn't you?" Changmin continued when Jaejoong hyung didn't reply him.

"Care to tell me what was it?" I heard Jae hyung asked.

"The thing we talked about in the office." Changmin urged him.

So they made a deal. Hmm...

Jaejoong hyung turned to look at us.

"I made a deal with this tall Cookie Monster. Karam,  I'm letting you spend one week with him. Is that alright with you?" Jae hyung asked Karam.

"Yes!" Karam shouted before jumping up and down on the stairs.

"Behave yourself." Jae hyung said and Karam calm himself down before hiding behind me.

"Let's go. We're late already." Jae hyung hit Changmin's head, causing him to frown before opening the car door for Jae hyung. Jaejoong hyung get on the car.

"I'll be back soon. Don't forget to fix dinner for my brothers and make sure they sleep early. If they don't, you're out of this household. You and your master." He said.

"I heard that." Changmin said as he looked at Jae hyung.

"What are you waiting for? A fairy godmother to make this thing move?" Jaejoong hyung asked before Changmin drive away from the house. Karam grinned at me, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Did you like that you can spend one week with Changmin?" I asked him and he nod immediately.

"I don't know what you did, hyung but you're the best!" Karam said, kissing me on the cheek before running inside. I shake my head, walking back in before closing the door.

"Junsu." 

 

 


Will do a double update but on one condition...which I'm not going to tell. Hehehe...

Comments are loved. Thanks for reading. :)