Help Me!

My Substitute Agent Is A Playboy!

“A-Are you seriously asking me to strip here?” I stuttered, not knowing what to say.

 

“Well then, how else are you going to change into the tuxedo?” Teukie hyung asked me and I reluctantly started pulling up my shirt.

 

“Wait! What do you think you’re doing?” I looked at him confusingly.

 

“You told me to strip.” I stated.

 

“Not in front of me, Junsu. Can’t you wait until I turn my back on you?” Teukie hyung asked me and I see him shake his head before turning his back on me.

 

“Now, go change.” He said, pushing some buttons at the side of the car.

 

As I changed myself into the tuxedo, I see cameras and screens coming out from the bottom of the car. There was even a microphone.

 

“Here. Wear this.” Teukie hyung said, passing me a small bluetooth headset once I was properly dressed as Kang Insoo.

 

“You will only communicate with me through that headset. Your voice from the voice changer will automatically transmit themselves to the headset so there’s no worry of me not listening to you. It will also pick up the sounds around you so I will be able to guide you through your conversations. Just make sure you have your bluetooth in your client’s phone. Once the mission ended, you are to return the client’s phone back to the research center together with your mask and voice changer. And the tuxedo also. Got it?” I nodded, checking on the new phone to see that the device has already have its bluetooth . I attached the headset on my ear, turning it on immediately.

 

“Let’s test it.” I nodded again and I see him speak into the microphone.

 

“CAN YOU HEAR ME?” I yelped, pulling the headset out of my ear hurriedly as the volume that burst out from the device almost made me deaf.

 

“Teukie hyung, I am just right beside you. There’s no need for you to shout.” I said, pouting a little.

 

“Sorry. Let me just hold down the volume a little.” He told me and this time, we were able to talk in almost hushed tones, something that I have to do while on the mission.

 

“Great, we’re all set. How many minutes more to the church, Hong Ki?”

 

“Ten minutes, Leeteuk hyung.” Teukie hyung nodded before looking at me.

 

“You should go read up on Kang Insoo’s information. Just so you can get into his character and personality." I nodded, taking out my client’s phone.

 

“Be strategic, Junsu. You’re only going to substitute him for the wedding and the after party so think what people will ask about you in an after party. What do you think will people ask about you?” Teukie hyung asked me.

 

“Umm...my personal life. I mean, Kang Insoo’s personal life. His birthday, his likes and dislikes, his ideal type and what nots” I said.

 

“Correct. But Junsu, let me remind you. Once you become Kang Insoo, when I asked for your name, you are to name yourself as Kang Insoo and not Kim Junsu. In that short period of time, Kim Junsu is gone. Don’t ever reveal your name during your mission. Not even to someone that you know. Understand me?”

 

“Yes hyung.” I told him, already browsing through Kang  Insoo’s personal information.

 

 

Kang Insoo, 25

Singer

D.O.B: 10 March 1988

Birthplace: Suwon

Height: 178 cm

Weight: 58 kg

Blood Type: AB

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

 

“Must I know about his siblings and all?” I asked Teukie hyung.

 

“What do you think?”

 

“I’ll just read about it.” I answered the question myself, going back to the phone to read about his recent scandals and news. That was when it hit me.

 

“Hold on. Kang Insoo is a singer.” I stated.

 

“Yeah. What’s wrong with that?”

 

“What if they ask me to sing?” I asked.

 

“Well, you have to get yourself away from that situation if possible.”

 

“Well, what if it’s impossible for me to get myself away from that situation?”

 

“Get a back up track then.”

 

“But what if they ask me to sing live? I mean, singing live is the craze now, right?” I asked.

 

“Junsu honey, as long as you’re not the groom in the wedding and not even someone who is really close to either of the Kim or the Jung Family, you won’t have the chance to even sing at the wedding or even the after party. So, relax.” Teukie hyung said and I tried to calm myself down.

 

“We’re almost here. Get ready, Junsu. Once you get out from this car, you’ll be Kang Insoo.” I nod at him, getting ready to get down from the car. I took a last look at the mirror before I see the car stopped.

 

“Always smile for the cameras, honey. Have fun.” Teukie hyung said, waving me goodbye.

 

I got down from the car and I was immediately bombarded with the camera flashes. Reporters and fans were shouting Kang Insoo’s name. Some were even asking about his popular scandal with another man, a certain Lee Gunwoo if I hear clearly. I threw a smile at them, waving slightly as I stopped at the red carpet. I felt someone threw his arm around me but I continued maintaining the smile on my face.

 

“Insoo yah, you should have waited for the others.” I bowed my head slightly at him before three other men joined us.

 

“Junsu yah, act more friendlier. They are your best friends.” I heard Teukie hyung said and I put on a more friendlier smile, my arm going around one of the guys. Once we had pose enough for a few minutes, we were asked to get inside the church. I walked behind them, knowing that I’ll be sitting with them through Teukie hyung’s guidance.

 

“Am I doing good, Teukie hyung?” I asked in a soft tone, touching the ear that has the hidden headset attached in it.

 

“Yes honey but just don’t make it too obvious. Keep your hands away from your ear also, Now, grab a seat in the middle of your set of friends.” I immediately put my hand down, walking pass two of Insoo’s friends and sitting in between the four friends.

 

Well, this looks easy to me. i just have to survive the wedding and the after party and I’ll be done for this mission.

 

Yup, it’s easy Junsu. Let’s do this.

 

“Junsu honey. Why, of all people, did you choose to sit beside the person that you are supposed to have a scandal with?” I didn’t answer that, looking at the faces before realising the same fact.

 

Oh great…

 

“Yes honey. You actually chose to sit beside Lee Gunwoo. Good job, honey.” I rolled my eyes at his comment before the communication between the both of us cease.

 

“So Insoo ah, are you coming to the after party later?” Great, now he’s even talking to me.

 

I eyed his hand when it make its way on my thigh.

 

“Yeah. Aren’t you invited?” I asked him back and he nodded.

 

“Great then.” I said, trying to put a stop in our conversation.

 

“Hmm, it’s going to be boring after that. Want to come back to my house tonight, Insoo ah?” Gunwoo asked me, his hand squeezing my thigh slightly.

 

Is that normal for them?

 

“You’re only inviting Insoo hyung? How could you Gunwoo hyung?” The man sitting on my other side asked, his hand on my thigh too.

 

Ok, so it must be normal.

 

“Let’s go together then, Chaejin ah.” I said, noting the information that Teukie hyung was reciting to me about the man who just joined the conversation.

 

“Of course! I’ll tell the others.” He said, turning his back on me.

 

“Insoo, I just wanted tonight to be just us two, baby. You know...you, me and...the bed.” I gulped, realising what he had meant.

 

“Junsu, calm down.” I heard Teukie hyung said.

 

“Remember. Once the after party ends, the real Kang Insoo will come back so there’s no need for you to panic about him trying to you or something.” I hitched a gasp when I heard what Teukie hyung said.

 

“What's wrong?” Gunwoo asked me, looking a little worried.

 

"Uh no, I’m just amazed at the decoration. It's beautiful.” I told him and he nod.

 

After that, the wedding ceremony finally started and Gunwoo stopped talking to me as our concentration were only on the wedding ceremony. I looked at the back of Kim Youngwoong as the couple stand right in front of the altar together as they take their wedding vows.

 

I can’t believe this.

 

My brother is getting married right in front of me and I’m not even there to support him.

 

Sigh...

 

The ceremony ended dramatically, with Jung Yunho carrying Kim Youngwoong to the wedding car before driving off to god knows where. I stood up as we get ready to move to the next venue.

 

“You’ll be taking my car, Junsu honey.” I unconsciously nod to what Teukie hyung said, only realising it once I already did it. Oh well,  I’m sure no one would have realise that.

 

“Are you coming with us, Insoo?” Gunwoo asked me, his arm now on my waist instead.

 

“Manager hyung told me to stay away from you actually so he prepared a separate car for me.” I said, faking a frown.

 

“Alright then.” Gunwoo answered me and I get on my car, closing the door immediately.

 

“How was it, Teuk-Woah! That was not needed.” I said, covering my eyes when I saw two men kissing each other right in front of me.

 

“Oops. Sorry, honey, I just met your Kangin hyung here. He just finished substituting. Anyway, you were great Junsu. Don’t worry about it. Now, you might want to study more about your client since you’re going to a party. Probably listen to his songs and even see how he dances.” Teukie hyung said and I nod, taking out my phone once again.

 

The ride to the hotel where the party will be held were almost disturbing when Kangin hyung constantly tries to get his hands under Teukie hyung's shirt. Luckily, I was the main reason to Teukie hyung stopping his advances every single time which ended up with Kangin hyung glaring at me.

 

Once Hong Ki pulled up the car right outside of the hotel, I got down so that I can leave the couple in the car. I pity Hong Ki for being the driver. Getting inside the ballroom, I obeyed Teukie hyung to settle down with the same set of friends I had back in the church which only means I get to be harassed even more by Gunwoo.

 

How great...

 

"Are you ready, Insoo hyung?" Huh?

 

"Ready for what?" I asked Chaejin and he looked at me as if I asked him a weird question.

 

"You're going to be singing alone later on. Are you ready yet?" Chaejin asked me and I gaped at him. At the other side of the headset, Teukie hyung was having a panic attack since he just found that out too.

 

"So this is how my career as a substitute agent starts and ends." I thought to myself.

 

"Uhh, let me get to the restroom for awhile." I excused myself, quickly going for an escape to the washroom. I made sure nobody was inside and I myself started panicking.

 

"Teukie hyung, you told me I won't need to sing. What is going on here? Help me!" I said exasperatedly but there was no answer from the other end.

 

"Teukie hyung?" I called, still not getting an answer from him.

 

Oh no, this is bad. Where did he go to?

 

"Teukie hyung!" I screamed before sighing deeply, my hands resting on the sink as I looked down.

 

This is it.

 

There goes all my effort of actually trying to do something that is meaningful in my life.

 

"What's wrong, baby?" I felt myself stiffen up when I felt two arms circling around my waist. I look at the reflection on the mirror and smile shakily when I see Gunwoo right behind me, his chin resting on my shoulder.

 

"Is something wrong?" He asked again.

 

"I'm just...I don't want to sing today. No, I can't sing today." I told him.

 

"Its probably just your nerves. Calm yourself down." He said, breathing into my ear as his hands went up and down my arm as if it will calm me down.

 

"You're so tense today. Let me help you relax a little." He continued, turning me around to face him.

 

"I...I don't think I'm that tense. I'll be fine once I get a drink."

 

"Shh..." He said, his finger trailing down my cheek and going over my lips in a sensual manner.

 

Where is Teukie hyung when I really needed him the most?!

 

Ok, why is he closing in on me?

 

No! Don't close your eyes!

 

He's not thinking of doing it here, right? Somebody help!!!