Karam's Hyperactiveness

My Substitute Agent Is A Playboy!
The next day, I woke up all alone in the empty house. Walking into the kitchen to grab some food, I read the note on the fridge by Jihoon.
 
There's no food. Gone to the market.
 
My phone rings and I immediately answered it, seeing that it was from Yoochun.
 
"Hey." I said.
 
"Are you alone at home?"
 
"Yeah." I replied, walking to the living room.
 
"Good. Open up. I'm hungry." Yoochun told me and I frowned.
 
"Open where?"
 
"The door, honey. Hurry."
 
I walked to the main door, opening it in an instant before frowning even more when I see my trainer standing in front of me.
 
"Hello, I'm a thief and I'm here to steal your heart." I rolled my eyes hearing him say that.
 
"Do you want to get in or not?" I asked him and he walked pass me.
 
"What do you want?" I continued, seeing him settled down on one of the sofas in the living room.
 
"I'm hungry. Make me some food." Yoochun told me.
 
"There's no food at home. Jihoon went to the market. He'll be back soon." I told him, standing in front of him.
 
"Well, I guess I just have to settle on the only edible food here." Yoochun said, a smirk appearing on his face.
 
Wait, what does he mean by that?
 
I see him stand up before walking towards me. I took a step back each time he took a step forward. I felt the wall right behind me as my back hits it. Yoochun came closer towards me and I turned my head to the side when he leaned closer. He let out a small chuckle.
 
"Hey duckbutt, how about some pizza and ?" I turned to him.
 
"No!" I shouted and he looked at me confusingly.
 
"What? You don't like pizza? I just thought of ordering that instead of waiting for your butler." Yoochun told me.
 
Did I hear wrongly just now?
 
"Ah alright. Pizza it is then. Now, could you please...like...go away or something?" I told him, pushing him slightly.
 
"On second thought, pizza is too long to wait. You're enough for me to eat." Yoochun told me and I immediately turn my head to the side again.
 
"Hey Junsu." Yoochun called me and I shut my eyes tight. I heard him let out a soft sigh.
 
"Look Junsu, I'm not going to do anything to you. Really. Come on, look at me." Yoochun said and I dared myself to open my eyes and turn my head to look at him.
 
The kiss happened for only a few moments. One second, our eyes were staring at each other and I feel myself being drawn to him. The next second, his lips was on mine as he pressed it firmly yet it wasn't that forceful on me. The next thing I knew, he was already running out of the house.
 
"Thanks Junsu!"
 
"Park Yoochun!" I shouted his name, running after him immediately.
 
"That's it, cutie. Scream my name just like that." Yoochun told me before his car drives off, leaving me all alone at the front of my house.
 
"Damn you, Park Yoochun." I muttured, adding a few more profanities right after that. As I walked back into the house, I received a text from that same bastard.
 
"Your lips feel good. How about more tomorrow?" I cursed myself for putting my guard down just now before I spot Karam standing in front of me, leaning against the same wall that I had just stood.
 
"How long have you been there?!" I asked, pointing at him.
 
"Hmm...As long as the man just now started trapping you against this same wall." Karam answered simply.
 
"Y-You mean you saw everything?"
 
"Yup! Every. Single. Detail. Of it. But don't worry, I won't tell Jae hyung about it." I let out a relieved sigh.
 
"But on one condition." My smile immediately disappeared when he said that.
 
"You're going to help me with something, Junsu hyung." Karam told me and I immediately agreed to it. 
 

As a result of me agreeing to whatever Karam wanted, THIS is what I get.

A jumping and hyperactive Karam.

Sigh...

You see, Karam's one condition was that he wants to eat the whipped cream again.

Karam has a tendency to become a little hyperactive every single time he takes in whipped cream. I don't know why. Jae hyung doesn't know why. Nobody knows why. And the funny thing is...

The only solution for him to stop jumping around like a monkey and destroying every single thing in the house is that he needs caramel syrup to make himself calm down.

Weird, right? Yup, that's the only weird thing that boy has.

Maybe it's time for me to call Jaejoong hyung. That's enough fun for Karam today.

I turned my back on the boy still jumping around in the room.

"Yes Junsu?" I heard Jaejoong hyung asked me the moment I called him.

"Jaejoong hyung, are you coming home soon?" I asked him.

"Why?"

"Well, we have an accident here. Karam and me were eating ice cream and Jihoon hyung brought out some bottles of whipped cream and Kar-"

"You fed Karam with whipped cream?! Have you gone mad? He'll go high on that thing!" I brought the phone away from my ear when he suddenly shouted like that.

"That is what happening to him right this instant." I told him.

"I'll be right there. Just lock him inside one room. Make sure there's nothing that can put him in danger there. Who knows what kind of things that Karam could do when he's gone high on whipped cream. I'll get the caramel syrup. Give me twenty minutes." Jae hyung said before he hang up.

Alright, there's nothing else to do other than wait for Jaejoong hyung to come.

"Are you sure we really cannot do anything?" Jihoon asked me as I took a seat at one side of the room.

"Yes, Jihoon. We can't do anything unless we have that syrup."

"I can get it for you."

"Jaejoong hyung is getting it so don't worry. Karam deserve this since he wanted that whipped cream."

"But I'll get scolded by Jaejoong." I finally looked at him.

"Jihoon, the only thing he can do is to throw you back to Changmin's house. There's nothing else he can do. And I'm sure, Changmin is kind enough not to fire you." 

Fifteen minutes later, I heard a car screeched into a halt and Jihoon run out to open the door. I stand by the door, acting as if I was in a panic. I see him run towards me before running into the room. He stopped in the middle of the room, taking in the mess that Karam had mad.

"Jae hyung! Snap out of it. This isn't time to just look around." I told him and he look at Karam who was still jumping up and down on the bed.

"Junsu, Jihoon, hold him. I'll pour the syrup into his mouth." Jaejoong hyung instructed and I run to the side of the bed, holding on to one of Karam's hand.

"Hyung, I want to play." Karam said, trying to break free from the tight hold.

"You can play after you drink the syrup." Jaejoong hyung said as he squeezed a few thick drops of caramel syrup into Karam's open mouth. There was a moment of silence before Karam smile widely.

"I still want to play." Karam told us as his eyes starts to close.

"Go to sleep, Karam and promise me you won't ever try to get whipped cream down your throat again. Or els-" Jae hyung stopped himself as we see Karam already sleeping. Jihoon pulled the comforter over Karam while Jae hyung looked at me angrily.

"You! I want the full details." I said before pointing out of the room. I immediately obeyed, following him into his room.

"What exactly happened?" Jaejoong hyung asked me, his hands on his hips.

"Well, like I said in the cal-"

"I know what happened. Why did you call me? You could just get Jihoon to buy it." Jae hyung said, pouting slightly.

He's mad about that?

"Did I disturb you or something?" I asked him.

"Of course! I was with..." Jae hyung stopped talking and I see him bite his lower lip.

So, he's hiding something from me.

"With...who, Jae hyung? Your date? Your lover? Your-"

"Nobody!" Jae hyung shouted.

"Junsu ah, later Changmin will come and pick Karam up. He's going to stay there since I'm going on a business trip again and you're going to work. You'll stay with Changmin, alright? Ok, now I'm tired. I want to sleep. You should go out." Jae hyung quickly said, pushing me out of his room.

"Bye!" He said before slamming the door right in front of my face.

It's only evening. Why in a hurry to sleep?

Geez...