The Secret That Karam Holds

My Substitute Agent Is A Playboy!

“Hey, wake up. Come on, wake up.” Go away…

Using my hand, I move it around in front of me as I tried to get the person poking me to move.

“Argh! Junsu! What the hell...Wake up right now!” Finally opening my eyes, I see Yoohwan massaging his cheek while glaring at me. My eyes land on Yoochun who was trying to stop himself from laughing.

Wait, I didn’t just…

“I punched you, didn’t I?” I asked Yoohwan which gave me a scowl instead when I tried to see the bruise.

“Next time I volunteered to wake him up, remind me not to do it.” Yoohwan told his brother, still massaging his cheek as he get back to his seat.

“Woken up yet?” Yoochun asked, helping me to stand up.

“How long did I sleep?” I asked, grabbing his wrist to look at his watch.

“Two hours.” Yoochun answered me as he pulled me down to sit on top of him.

“Why didn’t you wake me up? Have you finished your little business with your brother?” I asked, frowning when I see that Yoochun wasn’t focusing on me.

“Hey, what is it?” I continued asking, looking down on my shirt so I can follow where his eyes were.

“No, don’t move.” Yoochun said, holding my head still with his two hands. He closed in on me and I banged my head against his.

“Ow!” Yoochun screamed, rolling to the side as I got up.

"What was that for?!" Yoochun asked me, frowning immediately.

“For trying to eye me in the middle of the afternoon.” I told him and he just laughed at me.

“For the record, it’s almost evening. We should go to Karam’s school now.” Yoochun said before standing up too, massaging his head slightly.

“I can go by myself.”

“I like to think of us being Karam’s parents when Jae is not around.” Yoochun said, draping his arm around me.

Alright then, daddy. We have to go now or we will be late for our son’s meeting with his teacher.” I said, playing along with him.

“But can’t dearest mummy be a good girl and kiss daddy once?”

“Only when daddy gives mummy a present when we’re done with this.” Yoochun just chuckle before he kisses me on the lips.

“Get a room, guys!” I heard Yoohwan said before Yoochun let me go.

“Ow!” I immediately laughed, seeing that Yoochun was hit by a small pillow.

“Oh my god, I swear I’m going to die from a concussion if you two keep hitting my head.” Yoochun mumbled.

“Alright, let’s go. We’re going to be late at this rate.” I said, pulling him out of the office.

Getting into a cab, I leaned my head on Yoochun’s shoulder as I sighed softly.

“I don’t get what would happen for the teacher to call us. I mean, Karam is a good kid. He won’t be doing anything stupid. Right?”

“Hmm, I don’t know about that. I mean, I don’t know him well. Isn’t he with Changmin all the time?” Yoochun asked.

“Not when he’s in school.”

“Hmm, then maybe he could be doing something stupid in school. Just that we all don’t know about it.” I looked at him weirdly when I heard him say that ridiculous thing.

“Are you saying that Jaejoong hyung and me doesn’t know about Karam? Our own brother? Really now?”

“Hey, I’m just saying. I mean, he’s growing up so maybe he’s going through this phase where he keeps things a secret from the two of you and do things that you may not know of. We don’t know. That could happen.” I kept quiet, wondering it could have really happen that way.

If he did, what am I supposed to do?

Do we have any parenting classes that I can go to?

Without Jae hyung, I don’t think I can control Karam by myself.

“Relax. It’s probably nothing. Maybe his studies are really good...or really bad.”

“That’s even worse!” I exclaimed, staring at Yoochun before he started laughing at me.

“Chunnie, don’t joke about this. I’m really freaking out. What if he does something bad? I will get killed by Jae hyung if he knows that I’m not taking care of him.”

“Nothing’s going to happen. Trust me. I’m here for you, aren’t I?” Yoochun asked me.

“Nothing is going to happen.” I recited loudly, trying to calm myself down.

Reaching the school, I took a deep breath before entering the building. Smiling at the teacher, he just gave me a slight nod before looking at the file in front of him.

“So, I called for your brother to come in but until now, he didn’t call me back. So, I had to call you yesterday in case your brother really doesn’t answer my call. Which is what is happening right now.” I tried not to talk back rudely on that.

“I’m sorry. My brother is overseas for a business trip. He normally doesn’t pick up his phone calls when he’s busy.”

“So busy that he can’t take care of his own brother, huh?”

Yoochun immediately place his hand on my thigh as if trying to stop me to do anything that could hurt the damn teacher in front of me.

“I apologise for that. Did Karam do something wrong?” I asked, trying to get to the point. Instead, the guy raised his eyebrow on me.

“So you mean you didn’t know what happened?” Well, that sounds bad.

“What happened?” I asked again. Karam’s teacher grabbed the phone on the table before speaking to it.

“Bring the kid in.” He said, staring at me disapprovingly.

What did I do wrong?

Am I supposed to know something?

I looked at Yoochun, frowning slightly and he tried to calm me down by rubbing my shoulders slightly. The door opens and I see Karam being pushed inside by a security guard. I immediately stood up, seeing the sight in front of me.

“What the hell happened to you, Karam?!”

 


 

Hey guys. Oh wow, sorry for the late update. But hope you guys enjoyed this small one.