A With Karam, Anyone?

My Substitute Agent Is A Playboy!

Karam just shrugged at me before being pushed to sit beside us. I stared at Karam again, shocked at his uniform.

 

“What did you do to yourself?” I asked.

 

“What are you talking about, Mr Kim? Karam has always been wearing like this in school.” I looked again at Karam.

 

The Karam in front of me doesn’t look neat all. His shirt was out and his hair was messed up, unlike the normal neat Karam at home.

 

“Karam is a relatively good boy, except for those many instances where he just...blows up.” Blows up?

 

“He has been getting into fights, injuring at least five students for this year. During the first few fights, Karam told us that his guardians need not to know about this. Judging from his good record, we decided to follow his words. But things have been going downhill since then. Just like you see now.” I kept quiet, not knowing what to say.

 

“Nothing will happen to him, isn’t it?” Yoochun asked.

 

“Karam will be suspended for a week. We actually decided to expel him but seeing how he is still reigning as the top student in our school, we decided to just suspend him. However, if this behaviour continues when he comes back, the school will not hesitate to kick him out.”

 

“Then at that time, it will be your loss since you just lose your top student over some stupid fights. We’ll be going then.” Yoochun said, pulling me up. I followed but Karam didn’t stand up.

 

“Aren’t you going?” I asked.

 

“I need to take my bag.” Karam said, standing up and going out of the office.

 

“Come on, we’re going too.” Yoochun said, following Karam from a few meters away.

 

Karam walked into his classroom and we stopped just right outside. I looked at Yoochun who was looking suspiciously into the classroom.

 

“Hey, look who’s here. The top student that gets out from every trouble he had in school. So what did the principal say? You get off again, didn’t you?” I looked at the guy who was standing over Karam.

 

“Leave me alone. It’s bad enough you made me get suspended when you’re the one who started this.” I heard Karam say, seeing him packing his bag.

 

“Oh me? You were the one who doesn’t have any parents in the first place.” Oh hell no, he didn’t say that.

 

I was just about to walk in when Yoochun hold me back hard.

 

“Baby, don’t. Let’s see what Karam would do for now. You might make it worse.”

 

“But he insulted Karam.” I hissed quietly.

 

“I’m not going to let this slide.” I said but the next moment, I see Karam swing his bag over his shoulder before punching the guy right in the face.

 

“That is for insulting them.” And another punch.

 

“And that is for saying things about my brothers.” Karam said before walking out of the classroom. He sees the both of us and walked passed us.

 

“I’ll wait outside.” Karam told us.

 

“Let go of me.” I said, breaking free immediately.

 

I walked into the classroom, earning gasps from the students inside. I spot the idiot who was just rubbing his cheek before walking right at him. I throw another punch at him, successfully pushing him to the floor.

 

“And that is for disturbing Karam. You touch him, or talk to him again, I’ll make sure your life will be hell when you get out of this school.” I warned, straightening myself. Yoochun pulled me out of the classroom, laughing a little.

 

“You’re such a scary person when you’re mad.”

 

“He was asking for it.” I replied, smiling immediately when I see Karam looking at us.

 

“No car?” Karam asked us.

 

“No, son. We’ll get a cab to go home.” Yoochun said.

 

“Why is he calling me his son?” Karam asked me and I just laugh.

 

“We’re kind of in a mummy and daddy role play right now.” I told him, placing my arm over Karam’s shoulder.

 

“So you’re the daddy...and he’s the mummy?” Karam asked, pointing at Yoochun.

 

“Hey, it’s the other way round. I top, alright?” Yoochun said, disapproving of what Karam had said.

 

“Well, it was a wild guess, daddy.” Karam said.

 

“Damn it, you two brothers need to join me in bed sometime.” Yoochun mumbled, enough for the three of us to hear.

 

“Chunnie!” I called him, looking back at him angrily.

 

“Eww, dad. That’s just...urgh.” Karam said, getting a cab for us.

 

“Don’t worry. Changmin can join us too.” I immediately hit Yoochun in the head.

 

“Talk about any again, I am going to break it off with you, you ert.”

 

"How about you and Karam with Changmin? Changmin will like it."

 

"Park Yoochun!"

 

"I'll just watch. That's enough for me. Pretty please..." Somebody help me...