My First Meeting With Mr.Flirt

My Substitute Agent Is A Playboy!

Early in the morning, I stood by the stove as Karam finally sat down.

"Good morning, hyung." Karam greeted me before resting his head on the cold table.

"What time did you sleep yesterday for you to be this sleepy?" I asked him as I stirred the pot of instant noodles.

"Not late though." Karam murmured and he went silent, making me think that he was sleeping again.

"When is Jae hyung coming back? I miss him." Karam said and I almost dropped the bowl I was holding. Jihoon looked at me before grabbing the white bowl in my hand.

"He's busy working, Karam ah. He'll be back soon." I said, taking the bowl back from Jihoon before scooping out the instant noodles into the bowl. I heard Karam's phone ring before he answered it happily.

"Jae hyungie!" I immediately turned around to look at Karam. Karam throw a smile at me as he listened to my older brother talking at the other side of the phone.

"He's helping to prepare breakfast." Karam said before I turned back to the stove to fill the other two bowls with instant noodles.

"Yeah. He's cooking instant noodles." Karam said, smiling at me as I set his bowl of instant noodles right in front of him.

"Mrs Kim is sick. For three days already." I put my finger on my mouth, signalling to Karam not to tell more about it. I motioned for him to pass the phone to me but Karam refuses, still wanting to talk to Jaejoong hyung.

"Well, we thought you were busy. Plus, you said you'll be having meetings from morning till night as soon as you arrived in London. If I'm not wrong, it should be night time now, right? Over here is morning." Karam said.

"We only ate instant noodles for breakfast, lunch and dinner." Karam continued after a few moments of silence. I decided to barge into the conversation.

"Give it to me. I'll talk to Jaejoongie hyung." I said and Karam finally passed the phone to me.

"Hi, Jae hyung! Don't worry. Everything is under control. Plus, your friend is helping us." I said as quickly as I could, trying to make myself sound calm enough.

"What friend are you talking about?" Jaejoong hyung asked me and I immediately bite on my lower lip.

I knew I shouldn't have said that.  

"Your friend that you sent to us. Shim Changmin." I said and Jaejoong hyung didn't say anything, allowing me to explain it a little more.

 "I called your phone and he answered. Then, an hour later, he came to our house saying that you sent him here." I told him, not wanting to explain about our housekeeper, Mrs Kim, through the phone.

"Uh, Junsu? I'm going to board the plane now. I'll see you at home in a few hours, alright?" Jaejoong hyung said and I smiled, happy that he didn't press on Mrs Kim issue.

"Alright, Jaejoong hyung. Bye!" I said before immediately hanging up. I looked at Karam.

"Karam, don't ever say anything about Mrs Kim ever again. If Jaejoong hyung asked you, say that I know everything so tell him to ask me. Understand?" I asked him and Karam nod.

"Good." I said before taking a few spoonfuls of my breakfast.

"Alright, I need to go. Jihoon, make sure Karam goes to school. I know you skipped class for a few hours yesterday. Your teacher called me about it. Who taught you to skip classes?" I asked him.

"Changmin hyung. He said I don't need to study. I can just work at his place." Karam answered simply and I shake my head.

"Look, don't ever listen to what Changmin tells you." I told him and he just stared at me.

"Where are you going anyway?" Karam asked me as I was about to step out of the dining room.

"Stuff." I answered him before continuing to walk out of the house.

Looking down at the shirt I wore, I decide to just get on the bus before arriving at a cafe thirty minutes later. It's already ten minutes past 10 and I know I was clearly late. I walked in the cafe, seeing the man sitting by the window while drinking from a cup. 

"Sorry I'm late." I apologised immediately the moment I was standing in front of him.

"Wow, you sure are early." The man said, looking at his watch.

"I said I'm sorry." I told him, sitting down in front of him.

"If this was your mission, you are going to fail it. But since you're cute, I'm sure people would forgive you." He told me and I just kept quiet, not wanting to reply to what he said.

"Before we get started, we'll settle on our names. I'm Park Yoochun, as you have known. You can call me Yoochun, Chun, Chunnie. Whichever you want. Just don't call me Teacher or Mr Park. That just make me sound like I'm old. Any drinks I can get you, cutie?" Yoochun asked me.

"First, my name is Kim Junsu. You can call me Junsu. Just don't call me cutie. That just make me sound like I'm a little girl. And yes, coffee will be great." I answered him and Yoochun called a waitress. The waitress swayed her hips, looking seductively at Yoochun which caused Yoochun to whistle at the girl. I rolled my eyes seeing the happenings of a playboy right in front of me.

"Anything I can get for you, sir?" She asked, her hand on Yoochun's shoulder.

"One cup of coffee for the young man here and...your number I wanted just now. You still haven't pass it to me." Yoochun said and the waitress batted her eyelashes before leaving the both of us alone. I acted as if I was puking and Yoochun just chuckled at me.

"What are we going to do today?" I asked and Yoochun took out something from his pocket.

"Here is your pass, cutie. And no, before you say anything, I won't stop calling you cutie." Yoochun said, sliding the pass across the table and I grabbed it.

"So how do I use this?" I asked, looking at the white card with my photo on one of the side.

"Well, for now, you're a substitute agent in training. That means your jobs are all in the company building and that's why you need that pass everywhere you go. You don't need to bring your pass during missions but we usually bring it just in case any misunderstanding happens. However, like I said, since you're in training, you need the pass to sign in and sign out for your every day training. Your private training will start tomorrow at 9. You are supposed to report to the lecture room 3 but since you're new, I'll wait for you at the lounge later. But the next day, you'll be going to the lecture room by yourself." Yoochun stopped himself when the same waitress approached us with a cup of coffee on her tray. She set the cup in front of me before smiling at Yoochun.

"So...where is my number?" Yoochun asked.

"How about you look for it?" The waitress said as she leaned down closer towards Yoochun causing me to roll my eyes.

I see Yoochun look down to her white blouse where two buttons were open, showing more than what she was supposed to show. Yoochun smirked as if he saw something inside the blouse. He stick his hand into the blouse, taking out a white folded paper. The waitress straightened up, winking at Yoochun flirtatiously. I see Yoochun tear the paper into two before setting it on the table.

"Sorry. But I'm gay, honey." Yoochun said before waving at the waitress, signalling at her to go away. I gawked at him, surprised at what he just did.

"What? The girl got no s." Yoochun told me, causing me to turn speechless. I see him drink his coffee, motioning for me to drink mine too.

"So...tell me why did you decide to join us? Did you get blackmailed by Changmin or something?" Yoochun asked me and I shake my head.

"No. Changmin suggested me the job and I just agreed to it since I have nothing to do after all." I told him.

"How about your school?"

"Graduated."

"Uh huh...you sure you're not blackmailed?" Yoochun asked again and I glared at him.

"Alright. That answers my question." The man said.

"Why did you join then?" I asked him, curious of his answer.

"Blackmail. By our evil boss, Shim Changmin. At the start of the company, it was just Changmin and your brother. Then, Changmin accidentally found me screwing a few of my father's girls so he told me to join him instead. Which then leads to my lifelong principle. Party with people while you're still in disguise cause even when you screw up, someone else will take the blame." Yoochun told me.

"Can't I not get private lessons?" I asked him and he raised his eyebrow on me.

"Why? Can't take it sitting inside one room with me? Don't worry, cutie. I'll only take advantage of you when you've fallen in love with me." I let my jaw drop hearing him say that.

"Is that all for today?" I asked hastily, wanting to get away quickly.

"In a hurry? Let me send you back home." Yoochun suggested, already taking out a few notes before placing it on the table.

"Come on." Yoochun said, already pulling me out of the cafe.

"I can go home by myself." I said but the man just ignored me.

How rude is that?

He pulled me down the walkway and we walked pass a girl. Yoochun tapped her as she walked passed us causing the girl to look at him.

"Call me." Yoochun said with a smirk before stopping in front of a car.

"Do you always do that?" I asked him as he pushed me into the car.

"Depends." Yoochun replied me once he got on the driver's seat.

"Depends on what?"

"Depends whether they're cute like you or not." Yoochun said before pinching my cheeks.

"Hands off." I said, smacking his hand and Yoochun just laugh at me.

"Are you sending me home or not? If not, I'm getting down." I told him and he just starts the engine, driving out of the lot.

When I told him I'm getting down, I should have done that because all the way back home, Yoochun was throwing these...

Sigh...

Just see and you'll get what I mean.

"Hey, can I get the directions?" Yoochun asked me suddenly.

"To my house? I'll tell you when to turn later on."

"No. The directions."

"To where?"

"To your heart." Yoochun said, winking at me.

"Or maybe you can give me the directions to your if you're willing to." I stared at him for awhile before looking straight at the road in front of us.

"Straight. Turn to the left once you reached the second junction. The house up on the hill." I said, folding my arms across my chest.

"I know, cutie. I send Jaejoong home before." Yoochun told me and that ended our conversation until he decides to dish out a few more of his pick-up lines on me.

"Junsu." Yoochun called me.

"Yeah?" I answered him, not bothering to look at him.

"Are you from Tennessee? Cause you're the only ten I se-"

"No. I'm from this country and I never moved out of here." I replied him coldly causing him to roll his eyes.

"Are you married?" Yoochun asked me.

"Of course not."

"Good. Then I'll tell others to back off from my property."

"I'm not your property." I replied him.

"Now who said it was you?" Yoochun asked me as he stops the car right in front of my house.

"Thanks." I told him, getting down immediately. I slammed the door shut, turning around to get inside.

"Hey Junsu." I stopped and turned to look at him. He was standing, his hand resting on the top of his car.

"Do you want to be one?" Yoochun asked me.

"Be what?"

"Be my property."

"Get the hell out of MY property." I told him, getting inside the house and closing the door.

"Was that Yoochun?" I jerked up, surprised from the voice behind me.

"Jihoon, don't scare me like that." I scolded the man.

"My question, sir. Do answer it." Jihoon said, a playful glint in his eyes.

"You clearly know who was that." I said, playfully punching the man in the chest lightly.

"I'm going back to my room. Have you made lunch yet?" I asked him.

"I'm in the midst of preparing it. Do you want to eat now?"

"Nah, I'll wait for Karam to come back home." I told him before leaving him to get inside my room. I walked down the hallway covered with the photos of our relatives and family.

It's been eight years since we three brothers inherited the hill and this house from our grandfather.

Being orphans since we were really young, my grandfather really dotes on us more than his other grandchildren. I guess that's why he left most of his money to us too. But I know that the money he gave us will finish sooner or later.

Having a job now will help Jaejoong hyung to bear all the responsibilities of our family. We can't afford to move houses. The house that we live in right now...

Bears a lot of memories for the three of us.

I sure hope we won't ever leave here. Even if we can't afford it, I just want us to live in here.

"Junsu hyung!" I heard Karam shout into my ear and I immediately smacked the boy lightly in the head.

"What was that for? I can go deaf, do you know that?" I asked, shaking my head disapprovingly at him.

"Back from school so early?" I continued, seeing him grin at me.

"Yeah. There was no teacher in class so everybody went home." Karam said, obviously lying through his teeth.

"Oh really?" I asked him and he nod at me. I pull him into his room slowly.

"Karam ah, you really have to stop skipping your classes. If your attendence gets any lower, you won't be able to even get out from school." I told him and I see him pouting a little.

"You don't want me to tell Jae hyung about this, don't you? If he knows about this, he's going to ground you and make sure that the only places you will be going are two places. Just our home and school." I continued, still not getting any verbal response from him.

"Jae hyung won't bring Changmin to our house again if he knows that Changmin was the one who told you to skip school. You won't be able to see him anymore." I said, pressing on to the issue and finally I get a frustrated groan from him.

"Alright. I'll go tomorrow. I won't skip school anymore." Karam said, promising me with a pinky promise.

"Good. For now, let's play games." I told him and he cheered immediately, running towards his game console.

"Junsu hyung, quickly come here." Karam said, inviting me over to sit beside him. I grabbed the controller from him.

"You go and change your clothes first. I'll choose the game for us to play." I offered and Karam nod, running into his bathroom to change before emerging out in less than a minute.

"Hurry hurry!" Karam said, sitting down beside me before grabbing the other controller. We started playing, getting absorbed into the game as time ticks by quickly.

"Jihoon told me you were studying, Karam."

I know that voice...

Jaejoong hyung.

 

 

 

 


Comments are loved, guys! Hugs and kisses!