It Started When Changmin Introduced Me To Hankyung

My Substitute Agent Is A Playboy!
It started the moment I sign the contract between Changmin and me. Changmin had convinced me that my brother, Jaejoong, would not really mind me getting a job at his company.
 
"So, now that you are officially part of my company, I shall tell you all about it." Changmin said, smiling at me.
 
"Junsu, you are now going to work as a substitute agent. A job where only the capable are able to do and that also includes your older brother, Jaejoong. You may tell the secret to those related to the company however you shall not say the secret out to the public, including your younger brother. Karam shouldn't know about this even though I'm making a mental note to recruit Karam once he graduate also."
 
"Might as well just recruit him as your lover, right?" I asked him.
 
"That too." Changmin said.
 
"To add, you will start training tomorrow. I'll call your trainer in." Changmin said, pressing the intercom button.
 
"Kibum, get Yoochun in." Changmin said. A few seconds later, the door to his office slides open and I see a man dressed in a black suit walk in.
 
"Morning Changmin. I don't know why you suddenly call me but make it quick. I need to go back to my photo shoot." I immediately recognised the man as Hankyung, the male model that is rocking the country with his rumoured scandal with Kim Heechul.
 
"Your trainer, Junsu. Park Yoochun." Changmin introduced and I looked around.
 
"Where?" I asked Changmin.
 
"Changmin, you didn't tell him? Who is he anyway? For you to personally recruit him?" Hankyung asked before sighing deeply. Changmin was looking at Hankyung as if he was waiting for something.
 
"Alright alright." Hankyung said before I see him scratch his neck. My eyes widened upon seeing his skin coming out before he pull the skin. What I saw was a totally different person.
 
"Junsu, that is your new trainer. Park Yoochun." I heard Changmin said but I can only gaped at the man sitting beside me.
 
"B-But...how could he?" I tried to ask as I looked at my trainer then back to Changmin.
 
"I'll leave that explanation to your new boss. I'm going, Changmin." The man said before leaving the room. I looked at the man before looking back at Changmin.
 
"You better explain that." I said.
 
"I was going to that. Just relax." Changmin said before clearing his throat.
 
"Alright, I'll start when your brother starts working with me. Kim Jaejoong, he met me through my father because he was looking for a job to pay for your school fees. Karam included. By the way, all your school fees are paid by me actually. It's one of the incentive that Jaejoong hyung asked me to do when I first asked him to join me. So, I started this organisation called the Korea's Substitute Agency. It is actually part of another big group which is called the International Substitute Agency but you don't need to know about those stuff. It's either me or Jaejoong hyung who handles those other big chairmen. Oh yeah, Jaejoong hyung is the vice-chairman here. Don't be surprised. He's one of our elite agents. Well anyway, your job here is to literally become our clients. What I meant by that is you take over a client's life while that same client goes for a holiday getaway. Somewhere where the press can't see him. Can understand until there?" Changmin asked and I nod.
 
"Ok. So continuing that, like a secret agent, you have your own gadgets." Changmin said before he pressed a button on his table. I look to the screen where a few pictures came up.
 
What's a voice changer?
 
"Your gadgets are like shown on the screen. A phone full of the client's information ranging from his personal life to the ones around him. A silicone face mask that you will be wearing the whole time you are that person and a voice changer that when you place it at the back of your neck and turn it on, your voice will automatically be altered to suit the person's voice. Of course, a beginner like you will also have a helper agent to help you out during the mission." I heard Changmin said.
 
"Oh yeah, you will only be getting a helper agent until you finish your tenth mission. After that, you're on your own. Our clients will usually write a 100 word minimum report on our agent right after the mission has ended. This is so that we can evaluate the agent and see if we need to demote you down to become a helper agent or you get fired. Understood?" Changmin asked and I nod once again.
 
"Gosh, I wouldn't have been doing this if not for Yoochun hyung having a mission right now. Take this as a privelage, Junsu." Changmin said, drinking the glass of water before popping another cookie into his mouth.
 
"Alright, what else?" Changmin asked looking at his table where his computer screen was showing. He moved some things around before nodding.
 
"Yeah that should be all. Get your pass from Kibum outside. Then you should go home. Karam should be coming home by now. Any other questions before you leave?" Changmin asked and I nod. Changmin motioned for me to ask my question.
 
"So basically, Jaejoong hyung isn't in London right now, right?" I asked and Changmin shake his head.
 
"Our agents only work in our country. We don't do overseas jobs unless our clients ask us to do that. Junsu, I might want to warn you. Let's keep you working here a secret from Jaejoong hyung. He might not like it knowing that I recruited his brother into something that he doesn't want you guys to play with. This job that you're doing...it can become dangerous." Changmin said and I excused myself, walking out of his office. A man was waiting for me outside and he motioned for me to follow him.
 
"My name is Kim Kibum. You can call me Kibum if you want to. We're the same age. I didn't know that Jaejoong hyung has a brother." Kibum said and I beamed.
 
"Two actually. Karam is still schooling." I told him as we got on the lift.
 
"I see. Well, I don't think your brother will like you working here. Anyway, we're going to create your pass. Don't worry. It's just a short process then you can get the card from the research centre. You met Yoochun just now, right?" Kibum asked me as we got down from the lift before walking into a room.
 
"My trainer? Kind off..." I trailed off my words as I see him typing a few things on the computer.
 
"Don't worry. You'll get to know him once he finishes his mission. If I'm not wrong, he is ending it tonight. So, you might see him in the classrom tomorrow. Anyway, he has your number so he should tell you when you'll be meeting him." Kibum said.
 
"Alright, sit down on that chair there." Kibum continued, pointing to the white stool amidst the different kind of machines around it. I sat down carefully before staring nervously at Kibum.
 
"Don't need to be so nervous. I'm just going to scan your eyes to add it in our database." Kibum said as if it was a normal thing for him.  All these prodecures were so strange to me.
 
"Alright, sit properly. I'm going to scan your eyes now." Kibum said before I see a red light scans through my eyes and it disappeared.
 
"Alright. That should be all. I'll get Yoochun to take the pass for you and give it to you tomorrow. You can go back now." Kibum said, smiling at me.
 
"Thank you." I told him before leaving him. Walking out of the building, I decide to go back home. Jihoon, our temporary butler from Changmin came out and greeted me the moment I stepped into the house.
 
"Is Karam home yet?" I asked him.
 
"Yes, Master. He is playing games right now." Jihoon said and I nod, making my way to Karam's room.
 
"Karam ah!" I called as I see my little brother seated down in front of the television as he keeps on playing the video game.
 
"You're back? Where did you go, hyung?" Karam asked, pausing the game before turning to look at me.
 
"Uhh...soccer game." I answered.
 
"In a suit?" Karam asked, one of his eyebrows rising as he looked at me questioningly.
 
"Well..." I trailed off, trying to think of another reason.
 
"Geez Junsu hyung, there's no need to keep it a secret. I know you went to that blind date Jihoon hyung set up for you." Karam said and I looked at him, feeling confused.
 
Blind date?
 
Since when did Jihoon even suggested to me that?
 
I looked back at the man standing by the door. He was smiling at me as if he knew something that Karam didn't.
 
Wait, I think I know...
 
"Yeah, blind date. I went to a blind date. So what? It's not as if it's successful." I told Karam before standing up.
 
"Shouldn't you be doing your work or something?" I asked my brother and he just shake his head.
 
"I did it at school just now." Karam said before he started playing his video game.
 
"Have fun then. I'm going to take a rest." I told him before walking to my room.
 
"Do you need anything, Junsu?" Jihoon asked me before I could close the door.
 
"No need. Just answer my question. What do you know?" I asked him.
 
"Oh, the things that Master Shim is doing? Of course I know." Jihoon said with a creepy smile on his face.
 
"Jihoon, you freak me out sometimes. What else do you know about my family?" I questioned the man.
 
"Sir. I'm a butler and the basics that a butler should know includes what is going on in his master's life. Anything that you need, sir? If not, I'll leave you to go and shower while I prepare for your dinner."Jihoon said and I dismissed him.
 
I got inside my room, taking off the blazer before throwing my body down on the bed. The phone in my pocket buzz and I took it out, not recognising the number that appeared on my phone.
 
"Junsu?" Who is this?
 
"I'm Yoochun. Park Yoochun, your trainer. I just called to tell you some admin stuff. I'll be meeting you tomorrow at 10 so that I can give you your pass. You know the cafe near the KSA, right? I'll meet you there at 10. Even if you don't know, try and find it. You'll start your training the next day and I'll meet you in lecture room 3. Changmin told me that you'll be taking private lessons because he doesn't want Jaejoong to know about you. Damn, I knew that Jae has brothers but I didn't know that Changmin would dare to recruit them without Jaejoong knowing about it. I'll see you tomorrow, Kim Junsu." Yoochun said, not letting me to say anything before he end the call.
 
Rude much?
 
"At least let me say something. Geez..." I talked to the phone, pouting at it as if it was my trainer looking back at me.
 
Well, what else to do? We'll just wait for tomorrow to come.
 
Being a substitute agent...
 
If I knew what trouble I'll be getting into, I would have not even agreed to what Changmin wanted me to do.