Truth's Out

My Substitute Agent Is A Playboy!

For the next few days, I was kept busy by Changmin. He sent me to these supposedly, compulsory bonding sessions with the new members of the KSA. Though that just means more people trying to get to Jae hyung through me.

 

I was walking towards a conference room when I was stopped by Yoochun. “There you are. Where did you go these few days? I tried looking for you.” I said.

 

“I went for another mission. Don’t worry, it’s a short one. I’m back anyway.” Yoochun told me, pulling me into the elevator.

 

“And you couldn’t even leave me a text or anything. Where are we going?” I asked, seeing that he had press the button for the department that handles the reports and feedbacks given by our clients.

 

I never get to go here before. Substitute agents are not allowed to read their client’s feedback before Changmin approves it to be filed away in the agent’s record.

 

“Well…it’s been a month since you substituted that boy. Who is it again?”

 

“Kang Insoo.” I answered him. “Ah yes. That boy. He finally submitted his feedback on you and it’s ready to be read.” Yoochun said, holding my hand as we walked out of the elevator.

 

“I thought we’re not supposed to read that until Changmin approves it.” I asked, looking at him suspiciously.

 

“Well, I have special access.” Yoochun said before pushing the entrance door leading to the file records.

 

“He’s with me.” Yoochun informed the receptionist, holding me closely and flashing his card. I looked around, spotting the huge metal cabinets taking up half of the huge level.

 

“Those cabinets store our old records before our clients could submit their feedbacks online. You know, those old times.” Yoochun explained, sitting down in front of a computer. “Grab a chair.” I followed, sitting down beside him.

 

Yoochun worked on the computer, typing down my name and my agent number, 010. A folder appeared and there was only one file inside. “I’m going to print that for you. As a token of your first successful mission.”

 

“I just got in here and my first mission is a success. Even when my helper agent doesn’t help me that much.”

 

“Well, for a newbie, you did well.” Yoochun said, placing a kiss on my forehead. “Good job, baby.”

 

We collect my client report at the receptionist counter and I quickly glanced through, seeing that there were only good points being mentioned.

 

“I’m so excited!!! I’m going to call Jaejoong hyung.” I said, taking out my phone.

 

“I don’t think that is a good idea right now.” Yoochun told me, grabbing my phone away from him.

 

“Why?” I whined, pouting slightly now that Yoochun had blocked me from contacting Jaejoong.

 

It’s not like I’m going to be disturbing his mission or anything.

 

“I saw Jae awhile ago. He doesn’t look good. Give it a few days then tell him, alright?” I just shrug slightly before smiling again.

 

“I know who I can tell. Changmin!” I said, seeing that we were on the highest level of the building.

 

“What about our time to celebrate?” Yoochun asked, frowning. “That can wait. It will only be a short while.” I said, pulling him towards Changmin’s office. I waved at Kibum, punching the password swiftly before the door slides open.

 

“Changmin, did you read my report? Yoochun told me I did well for a newbie. Can you believe it?” I said, jumping up and down before seeing someone else was here. The man swing his chair around to look at me.

 

Jung Yunho?

 

“Junsu!”

 

I gasped seeing Jaejoong hyung walk out from behind the screen where Changmin has his private room in.

 

“What on earth are you doing here?” He asked me, hands firmly placed on his hips. I heard Changmin mumbled something and I see Jaejoong hyung look at Yunho who had swing back his chair to look at Jaejoong hyung.

 

“Hi, Yunho.” Jae hyung said, acting as if he just got caught. I stood still at the same spot with Yoochun, gawking at the couple in front of us.

 

“Hey, Jae. What were you doing behind the screen?” Yunho asked. “Behind the screen? Ah no. I just came into the office. I took the private elevator that we both share inside here.” Jae hyung answered, looking back at me and I unconsciously bite my lip as the sudden feeling of being nervous envelops me.

 

I am so going to get killed by him today. Oh yeah, Yoochun included with me.

 

“Oh really? I see.” Yunho said.

 

There was dead silence inside the room and I looked at Jaejoong hyung, then to Jung Yunho, then to Changmin and back to Jaejoong hyung.

 

“Yunho, if you don’t mind, could you leave the office?” That doesn’t sound good at all.

 

“Don’t take it too hard. I just have some business matters that I have to discuss together with Changmin. As well as Yoochun and the newcomer, Junsu.” I hear Jae hyung hissed my name and I almost wince because of it. Yoochun place an arm around my shoulder, pulling me close towards him.

 

“We’ll get through this.” Yoochun whispered in my ear. I squeezed his hand slightly. Yunho decided to leave the office that was soon going to be a battlefield anytime soon.

 

Good for him, I say. Not good for the three of us though.

 

As soon as the door closes, Jae hyung attacked Changmin first. I shrieked immediately before Yoochun pulled me to stop Jaejoong hyung from killing Changmin. I grab hold of Jaejoong’s left arm and Yoochun grabbed his right. Together, we pulled him away but his hands were still tight on Changmin’s collar.

 

“What is the meaning of this, Shim Changmin?”

 

“Wait. I can explain, Jae hyung. Really. Please don’t kill me. I’m sorry. I really am.” Changmin quickly said as he also tried to loosen Jaejoong hyung’s hold on him.

 

“Jaejoong hyung, please let go. We can explain. Don’t hurt him, Jaejoong hyung.” I told him, still trying to pry his hand off Changmin.

 

“You know that I can kill you, Changmin.” Jaejoong hyung growled.

 

“Yes I know, Jae hyung.” Changmin whimpered.

 

“But I’m not going to do it because of Karam.” Good.

 

“Sit down first, Jaejoong hyung.” I said as I pulled him to sit down on the couch.

 

“Junsu, why are you working as a substitute agent? Did Changmin blackmail you?” He’ll never be able to do that.

 

“Jae hyung, I’m still right here.” We both looked at Changmin who just sat down on his chair.

 

“Shut up. I’m not talking to you.” Jaejoong hyung said, glaring at him instead.

 

“Jae hyung, what about you? You didn’t tell me that you were a substitute agent. I said, trying to turn this topic back on him.

 

“My contract already says that I have to keep it a secret.” He replied, still glaring at Changmin.

 

The next second, his expression changed. He is probably thinking of Karam.

 

“Karam still doesn’t know. He is in school right now.” I said.

 

There’s no need for Jae hyung to know about Karam’s suspension. He looked behind me instead.

 

What about him? Why is he with you?” “I’m his boyfriend. When did we become official? Since last week. The person that you saw in the shower that time, I was with him.”

 

He totally lied there. Our relationship is far longer than that, please.

 

Jae hyung sigh before looking at me.

 

“You’re not angry, Jae hyung?” He shakes his head before hugging me.

 

“I miss you.” He said, sighing again.

 

“Me too. I bet Karam misses you too.” Nah, I don’t think so. Karam has a bit of freedom at least when Jae hyung isn’t with us.

 

“You should go home, Jae hyung. In case Yunho hyung needs you. What are you going to do with him?” Changmin asked. Jae hyung leans back before shrugging.

 

“I think I’ll just tell him that I’m not Youngwoong.”

 

“You should tell him that you’re Jaejoong, hyung. I wonder what will happen then.” I said jokingly, clasping my hands in excitement.

 

“Probably making love again. Who can resist Jae hyung, right?” Yoochun asked and we started laughing at him.

 

“Very funny. I should go. Bye guys.” Jae hyung said, placing a kiss on my cheek before leaving the three of us alone inside the office. The door closes behind Jaejoong hyung and the three of us sigh in relief.

 

“This is going to come back and bite us. There’s no way Jae hyung would let us off just like that.” I said, leaning on the couch as Yoochun rests his head on my shoulder.

 

“As long as he doesn’t lash it out on us now. We can worry about it later.” Yoochun said.

 

“So, where are you off to today?” Changmin asked. “Me? I have that bonding session you scheduled me in.” I complained.

 

“Nah, that’s only to fill your day with busy stuff without you thinking of me.” Yoochun told me and I could only smile at him.

 

“How sweet of you.”

 

“But now that I’m back, we’re going on a date.”

 

Yay! About time.”