Trust Me, Please

My Substitute Agent Is A Playboy!

I heard somebody chuckle before it turned into a full-blown laughing fits. I open my eyes and I see Gunwoo taking out his mask, revealing Yoochun underneath it.

 

“You! That wasn’t funny! Stop laughing.” I shouted, punching the man on the chest until he finally stopped me. Yoochun pulled me into a hug and I sobbed loudly.

 

“Scaredy cat.” Yoochun called me.

 

“Shut up. I was really scared, alright?” I told him.

 

“Why should you be scared? Just do it if that’s what he wants. I mean, I would.” I glared at him when he said that and he just chuckle again, hugging me tight. He released me before starting to walk around the restroom.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked when he suddenly clicked his tongue before bending down.

 

"Next time you want to talk to your helper agent, make sure you lock everything and be sure that there are no devices recording you." He said, grabbing something from the floor. I relaxed myself, leaning on the wall.

 

"Where were you? How can you get Gunwoo’s mask? Did he-” I stopped myself when he place a finger on my lip.

 

“I had some personal things to do just now. Then, I found out you were suddenly thrown into a mission so I thought it would be fun to come and see you in the middle of your mission. But then... " Yoochun stopped and urged him to continue.

 

“I thought it was getting too suspicious when that guy started following my lovable duckbutt. So here I am." He explained to me and I just smiled as I looked at him before frowning.

 

“Wait, you said he was following me. Where is he then?”

 

“I knocked him out.” Yoochun replied and I just shake my head at him.

 

“You shouldn’t have done that.” I told him.

 

“Why? So that he can come here?" I kept quiet, pouting and shaking my head a little.

 

"Junsu, just now in the class, we didn't really get to sort things out. With us almost kissing each other...do you want us to be together, Junsu? Yoochun asked, suddenly changing the topic. I kept silent.

 

"You know, people say that silence means yes. So, I’ll take that as a yes." He told me, kissing my forehead slightly.

 

"Now we need to get you out of here. Take off your mask, Junsu. You'll go out as Kim Junsu instead of Kang Insoo." Yoochun instructed me, stuffing his mask into his pocket too.

 

"But what about the performance later on?" I asked.

 

"The client's side will handle that matter." He answered me easily.

 

We successfully got out of the hotel and I separated from Yoochun since he drove his own car there. Getting inside the car prepared for me, I scowled slightly at Teukie hyung when he tried to hug me.

 

“I told you I’m sorry, Junsu.” He told me.

 

“I almost get by that guy.” I exclaimed loudly, causing him to try and hug me again. This time, I let him hugged me as I looked at Kangin hyung who was scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

 

“I promise I won’t do that again, Junsu. You can beat your Kangin hyung since he caused it.”

 

“Hey, you were panicking. What else can I do other than kissing you?” Kangin hyung replied, probably feeling the injustice from the current situation. I just shake my head, a smile coming back to my face.

 

“I’m just glad I’m able to finish my mission successfully. Thankfully it was Yoochun who was being Gunwoo.” I said, beaming happily.

 

“Oh that playboy finally came. Where did he go missing from his class anyway? Did he went to find another girl or something?” I just shrugged at Teukie hyung’s question.

 

“Anyway Junsu ah, even though Yoochun is my friend but I just need to warn you about him. He’s your teacher now so I don’t think he would ask you out or something.” I looked at Teukie hyung curiously when he said that.

 

“But that guy, in KSA, is known for his playboy ways. He changes partners just like how he changes his pants. So, try not to get involved with him when it comes to romance. You might not want to take my advice but just take it as a tip to survive in KSA with a happy heart. Sincerely from your senior.” He told me, his hand patting my shoulder slowly.

 

I nod at what he said and he told Hong Ki to send us to the research centre. I kept silent throughout the journey because I kept thinking about what Teukie hyung said.

 

Back in the washroom, Yoochun did ask me out, didn’t he?

 

Was I wrong to say yes so quickly like that?

 

I just met him. I shouldn’t have accepted him that easily.

 

Once we reached the research centre, I sent the items back before walking over to Changmin’s house. Going through the doors leading to the living room, I see Changmin sitting together with Yoochun and...

 

Wait, Yoohwan?

 

“What’s going on over here?” I asked, walking in and grabbing their attention.

 

“Junsu, come here baby.” Yoochun told me and I sat beside him, his arm automatically wrap itself around my waist to pull me closer to him.

 

“We met in a very unfavourable situation that time. My name is Park Yoohwan. I’m Yoochun hyung’s brother.” Yoohwan said, his hand out as if wanting me to shake his hand.

 

“Yes I know that.” I told him, shaking his hand nonetheless. I tried to pull my hand back but he was gripping it tight that I had to pull harder just to get my hand out.

 

“Remember that phone call just now? Yoohwan told me to meet him and he apologised to me and explained why he did that.” Yoochun tried to explain to me but I still couldn’t get it.

 

I mean, that boy insulted Yoochun, didn’t he?

 

How can Yoochun forgive him that easily?

 

“I apologise if my behaviour had offended you and Yoochun hyung. It wasn’t intentional. I had to do that so that dad won’t kick me out too like what he did to Yoochun hyung. I did things that would have made dad kick me out of the house too.” Yoohwan told me and I just nod.

 

“Something smells like whip cream here.” I said, smelling the faint smell of whip cream.

 

“Oh that’s me. I just came back from a food fight. Does it still smell? I know I rubbed it away.” Changmin said, trying to smell himself.

 

“Well, go wear some cologne or something to hide the smell.” I told him and he just shrugged, taking his leave.

 

“It’s night. We should rest.” I continued, wanting to take my leave too.

 

“Alright, let’s go.” Yoochun said, standing up.

 

“Uh Yoochun hyung, can I take a rest here first?”

 

“Of course, Yoohwan. Anything for you. Just get inside any bedroom that is available.” Yoochun said before leaving Yoohwan in the living room as he pulled me to the bedrooms.

 

“Are you sure it’s alright to leave him there just like that?” I asked him, looking back at Yoohwan who was looking at us.

 

“Of course. I trust him.” Yoochun said, pulling me into his room. Going straight to the bed, he started taking off my shirt and I stopped him immediately.

 

“Wait! What are you trying to do?” I asked him, my hands around my body.

 

“Well, we’re a couple now. Isn’t it normal enough for us to at least able to change each other’s clothes?” I looked at him weirdly.

 

“Of course not.” I said and he pout.

 

“Look, I need to talk to you. Like a serious talk.” I told him and he looked at me worriedly.

 

“What’s wrong, Junsu?”

 

“About that thing that we talk about in the washroom just now...I don’t think I gave the right answer to you.” I said and I saw his face change.

 

“What are you talking about? You like me, don’t you? Junsu, are you rejecting me?” Yoochun asked me, his grip on my hands tighten. “I’m not rejecting. I’m just...I just want to take it slow, alright? I mean, I just met you and the behaviour you portrayed before this gives me enough reason for me to think about this seriously before giving you an answer. I’m sorry.” I said, pulling my hand away from him. I turned away, ready to walk out.

 

“Would you still accept me if I tried to make you like me?”

 

“I’ll see about it.” I answered before going to back to my room.

 

Walking into the dark room, I made my way to the bed, lying down immediately.I felt somebody breathing down my neck and I sat up.

 

“AHHH-mmmm!” I struggled to scream even louder but the man had his hand over my mouth.

 

He got on top of me, pushing me down on the bed before he flicked one switch to turn the light on. I gasped immediately when I saw Yoohwan smirking on top of me. He pulled his hand back, knowing that I have calm down.

 

“What are you doing here? This is my room. If you’re finding for a room to rest, I can find one for you.” I said in one breath, his hand still holding down onto my wrist.

 

“But I want to sleep with you. Can’t I?”

 

“Huh? What are you talking about? Yoohwan, I’m Yoo-”

 

“My hyung’s boyfriend. So? That doesn’t mean I can’t touch you. After all, Yoochun hyung always shares his toys with me.” Yoohwan told me and that finally made me realise the real Park Yoochun. I felt his nose nudge me and I turned my face the other way, a tear slipped down from my eye.

 

“I’m not a toy. Your brother and me...we’re not lovers.” I said, looking back at him.

 

“Now, let go of me.” I continued but instead, Yoohwan only laugh at me.

 

“Don’t think you can fool me. Even if Yoochun hyung doesn’t treat you as a toy, I would still treat you as one. Because that’s what substitute agents are. They’re people who are ready to use their body, especially when they’re on their missions.” Yoohwan told me before getting down from the bed.

 

“Why are you doing this? I thought you apologised to your brother.” He scoffed at me.

 

“I did but it’s just a stupid apology. Anyone can do that. I’m here, right beside my brother, to wreck chaos. I’ll see you soon...duckbutt.” He said before leaving me on the bed, As soon as he left, I run out to Yoochun’s room before closing the door tightly.

 

“Yoochun, you have to listen to me. Your brother...Yoohwan…”

 

“What happened to him? Did something happened?” He asked.

 

Whatever he told you when he apologised to you, it’s all fake. I don’t know what he’s trying to do but he said that he’s going to make chaos. Please, do something about it.” I said but he just looked at me suspiciously.

 

“What are you talking about? I know Yoohwan. He is a good kid, alright? He won’t be apologising to me and then creating trouble for me.”

 

“But-”

 

“Look Junsu, if you really don’t like me, you don’t have to include my brother inside this matter.”

 

“Yoochun, he said he’s going to make me his toy! Do you know what that means? Ahh!” I felt myself being slammed down on the bed.

 

“Kim Junsu, I’m this close to punch you for talking bad about my brother. Yoohwan won’t do that. I know my brother.”

 

“Well, I’m telling you that you don’t know anything about him!” I felt a stinging pain on my cheek when he suddenly slapped me.

 

“Y-Yoochun?” I called shakily, looking at him in shock.

 

“Out, Junsu.”

 

“B-But...trust me, Yoochun. Yoohwan is planning somethi-”

 

“I said out!” I jerked a little at his loud shout before running out of the room, tears already flowing down my cheeks. Slamming the door closed behind me, I leaned myself on the door as I curled myself into a ball.

 

Why did he do that to me? He should trust me.

 

Yoochun ah, why didn’t you trust me?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

This will be the last chap before my holiday ends. I know, I told you guys that I'm gonna update regularly when my holiday started but yeah, these few chaps are the only ones that I can squeezed out from my brain. Hope you guys don't mind. I'll update as soon as I finished writing the next chap. Till then, comment and I'll probably update even faster.