Confrontation

My Substitute Agent Is A Playboy!

The lights flashed past me as Changmin drives the car. I had stopped crying, not wanting to waste my tears on a guy like him.

 

A cheater like him.

 

I chuckled, thinking back. What was I thinking, really? Getting into a relationship with a man like him.

 

A man that don’t commit to a relationship.

 

A man who is more of a playboy then a gentleman.

 

“Do you want to talk about it?” I heard Changmin asked me and I shake my head before looking back out of the window.

 

“Just take me home.” I whispered weakly. The car passed the modern buildings before we finally reached Changmin’s house.

 

I got out of the car, heading straight to the entrance of the house. Right as I enter my room, I see all the frames of pictures of us. I laughed again.

 

There’s no more us.

 

All those smiles...They’re probably fake.

 

I grabbed the one nearest to me before throwing it to the mirror.

 

The mirror cracked and I smiled, taking another one before throwing it to the floor.

 

“Junsu? Can you hear me? Hey, open the door.” I heard Changmin on the other side of the door.

 

“Leave me alone.” I said, sliding down to the floor as I curled up into a ball.

 

“I’m going to wake your brother up if you don’t open. Tell me what’s wrong, Junsu.”

 

“Please. Just leave me alone.” I said, covering my ears. The banging on the door stopped and I close my eyes, crying.

 

Maybe it was hours later that I feel myself waking up. My body ache as I spend the whole night in the same position, curled up in a ball by the door as I cry myself to sleep.

 

My eyes feel sore, probably from the tears that won’t stop last night. I tried to get up, sniffing slightly as I felt a cold coming. I head to the bathroom, standing in front of the mirror.

 

“I look really bad.” I told myself, seeing my reflection.

 

I was still wearing the tuxedo but my hair was disheveled and my eyes were slightly swollen. Stripping off the outfit, I took a cold shower, standing in the cold water as it drenched my body.

 

Getting out of the bathroom, I see Jae hyung sitting on my bed. The aftermath of my rage has been cleaned up, leaving behind the broken mirror as evidence. I noticed that the picture frames were turned down as I ignored Jae hyung’s presence.

 

“Did something happened?” I heard my brother asked. I continued on, drying my hair and acting as if he wasn’t there.

 

“Junsu.” He called, gently holding on to my wrist so I will look at him.

 

“I know there is something wrong. You can always talk to me about it. You can’t keep it to yourself. It will eat you up.” I hugged him.

 

“You were right, Jae hyung. I shouldn’t have gotten involved with him. Even when he’s with me, I ignored the way he treat others the same way he treat me. Even when he’s with me, I thought I could change him if we were together. That was all wrong. Park Yoochun will never change. He is always going to be that man who enjoys the ladies attention and doesn’t commit to a relationship. It was a wrong decision to be with him.” I said as I felt Jae hyung’s reassuring hand on my back.

 

“Everything can be explained. Let’s go down and have some breakfast. Then we can talk all about it.” I nod weakly, following Jae hyung out of my room. I sat down on the chair, seeing the breakfast spread prepared.

 

“We have all your favourite food. I personally-” Jae hyung stopped talking as we heard a car pull up in the driveway.

 

“I don’t want to see him. Make him go away, please.” I said, holding on to Jae hyung’s hand to convince him.

 

“I’ll go. Karam stay here with Junsu. Come on, Jae.” I heard Changmin said before the two leave. I stayed in my seat as Karam sat beside me before I leaned on his shoulder.

 

“He’s upset, Yoochun. What the hell did you do?” I heard Jae hyung said.

 

“Look I’m sorry, okay? Just let me see him first. Junsu!” I closed my eyes immediately, the images from last night came flashing back.

 

“No. You tell us what you did. Then, we’ll let Junsu decide.”

 

“I…I…” I heard Yoochun say something but it was unclear.

 

“How dare you!”

 

“Jae!” I immediately turned around, seeing Changmin holding onto Jaejoong who had his fist raised as I see Yoochun on the floor.

 

“Be careful.” Changmin said, supporting Jae hyung. Yoochun must have seen that opportunity as he quickly stands up before running inside.

 

I gasped, running back to my room.

 

“Junsu wait!” No.

 

I could almost feel him behind me as I opened the door, slamming it close the next second.

 

“Junsu. Please don’t do this to me.”

 

“Yoochun, he doesn’t want to see you right now.” Jae hyung.

 

“I can explain, Su. Please. Just give me one more chance.”

 

“Please go.” I said, talking to him.

 

“Junsu, I was drunk. I didn’t know what happened. You have to believe me.”

 

“Please leave. I don’t want to talk you now.” I told him.

 

“Changmin, just carry him out.”

 

“No. Junsu! Kim Junsu! I swear I didn’t know anything! Please…” I heard his voice going further away.

 

I’m sorry but I can’t see you right now.