My First Day

My Substitute Agent Is A Playboy!

In the early morning of my first day, I was already awake as I get ready for my first day of training.

Can't wait for the day to start.

I happily strolled into Jaejoong hyung's room. He was still sleeping. I got on his bed before bouncing on it.

"Jae hyung! Rise and shine. Good morning!" I said, still jumping on his bed. Jae hyung started rolling around the bed before his eyes seem to search for somthing. He sighed a few seconds later before sitting up, smiling at me.

"Why are you wearing a suit?" He asked while rubbing his eyes.

"Jae hyung, it's my first day at work. Did you forget?" I asked him, finally sitting down right in front of him.

"No I didn't. I'm just asking." Yeah, he probably forgot about it.

"Did you eat breakfast already?" He asked me as he gets down from the bed.

"Of course not. I was waiting for you. Let's have breakfast together before you go for your business trip again. Jae hyung,  I really wonder why Changmin really trust you to let you handle all the business meetings overseas. Oh wait. Is he two-timing Karam with you, hyung?" I asked him, trying to act as if I didn't know about his job.

But I wonder why he has to go again. And this time, he's going to be gone for a month.

I did remember Changmin told me that once we get back from our mission, we have the same equal days of holiday after that.

"Go and have your breakfast first. I'll go and shower then I'll send you to work." Jae hyung told me before walking towards the shower.

"Alright." I said, walking out to the dining room to get some breakfast.

"Good morning, Jihoon." I greeted once I entered the room, seeing the tall man standing by the large wooden table.

"Morning." He greeted back. I see the three plates on the table before looking at him again.

"You forgot, didn't you?" I asked him. Jihoon looked at me like he didn't notice it.

"Karam isn't staying here anymore." I told him.

Just yesterday night, Changmin picked up Karam to stay with him after Jae hyung told Changmin that Karam will be staying with him while the both of us brothers are working.

I bet you they are probably doing something frisky in Changmin's room right now.

"Oh yeah. I'll keep one then." Jihoon said, taking away one of the plates. I pour myself a glass of milk before I started nibbling one of the toasts.

"Is your brother awake yet?" He asked me and I nod. Not long after, Jaejoong hyung walked into the room.

"Morning, Jihoon." Jae hyung said before I see him drink a cup of coffee and eat a slice of toasted bread. I finished my breakfast quickly, knowing that Jae hyung won't really eat that much.

"Come on. Let's go." Jae hyung said, placing the cup of coffee on the table. I finished my milk before following Jaejoong hyung from behind.

"Lock the house and go back to your master. I'll tell Changmin that Junsu and Karam will stay with him for the time being. I don't trust you to take care of them alone after yesterday's incident." Jae hyung said, glaring at the poor man. We got on the car.

"Of course, Jaejoong. Good luck for your business trip." Jihoon said, winking at us.

O...k... He knows something that one of us doesn't know about the other.

Jaejoong hyung starts to drive, heading out of the area.

"Su, what's the address to your workplace?" Jae hyung asked as he took a right turn at a junction.

"Changmin said that you will know where is it. The KSA, he said." I told him and he looked at me for a second before he continued driving.

Does Jaejoong hyung realise it already?

He must be really slow not to realise that I'm working there as an agent or something.

Dropping me off right in front of the building, I hugged him tight.

"I'm going to miss you, Jae hyung. Please call us regularly." I told him and he just nod.

"You know I don't really call regularly when I go for business trips. But I'll try, honey." Jae hyung told me, kissing me on the forehead. I got down from the car finally and he drove off, leaving me alone. I turned myself around to look at the huge building behind me.

This is it, Kim Junsu.

When you walk through those set of doors, you can't turn back. You'll have to-

"Junsu?" I looked behind and smile at Kangin hyung.

"Good morning." I greeted him.

"Why the suit?" Kangin hyung asked, his eyes looking at me from top to bottom.

"Yoochun said that I need to wear a suit to attend classes. He said it was a rule." I told him, frowning in confusion when I see Kangin hyung dressed in just a simple shirt and jeans.

"That kid. Junsu, the ones who wear the suits in this building are only the directors and the ones working in the office. For the trainees, you don't have to wear a suit." Kangin hyung told me before he motioned for me to follow him.

"Where's your pass?" Kangin hyung asked. There were three doors at the front of the building and I noticed that only the middle door had no sensor for any identificiation. I took out my pass, placing it on Kangin hyung's hand.

"Whenever you report to the building for official business, make sure you sign yourself in here. The door in the middle are for those without the passes as well as guests. You can use the other two doors to sign in." Kangin hyung told me before tapping my card on the sensor. The red light on it turns green and the door click open.

"Go in. Yoochun's waiting for you." Kangin hyung said, giving back the card to me. I nod before walking in, seeing the ertic guy sitting down at the waiting area. He smiled at me when I greeted him before motioned for me to follow him.

"Have you had breakfast?" Yoochun asked me and I nod as we got on the elevator together with some other people.

"We'll stop by the cafeteria for awhile. I need some food." He told me and I just kept silent.

Stopping at the third floor, I followed Yoochun out to where a large cafeteria is situated.

"Wait here. I'll get some food." Yoochun told me as we walked pass a vending machine.

I stood by the machine, leaning on it. People walked in and out of the cafeteria, looking at me weirdly before Yoochun finally appears once again with a sandwich in his mouth. In his hands were two foam cups. He passed one to me and I looked at the contents.

"I don't drink coffee." I told him and he grabbed it, passing the me the other cup. There was tea inside.

"Want any sandwich? It's tuna." Yoochun told me.

"No thank you. Where are we going now?" "Class. Follow me." Yoochun said before we got on the elevator again. This time, we stopped at level 12 where Yoochun had explained that this level is where all the private classes are usually held.

"Wait. So I'm not the only one who has private classes?" I asked him, walking down the hallway.

"Technically, you're not the first one to have private classes. But, seeing how we recruit agents that doesn't really need any secrecy, you're the only one who have private classes for now." Yoochun told me, stopping at the end of the hallway where there was a door with his name on it.

"Welcome to my class, Junsu." He said before tapping his pass on the sensor, pushing the door open the next moment.

I walked in and squint my eyes at the sudden bright colours around the room. You see, the whole of the KSA building is like a normal modern office with just black, white and grey walls around it. Yoochun's class however is painted in bright green colour.

"Sit down." Yoochun said, motioning for me to sit down behind a white table. He sat down on the other table before pressing a button on his table then on my own table.

"Let's start from the basics. What is actually the role of a substitute agent? What do you think about it?" He asked me as he pressed a few things on his table. That was when I finally realised that his table has a touch screen computer on it.

"Tell me Junsu. Don't be afraid to make wrong assumptions. I just want your view about it."

"Changmin told me that-"

"No, I don't want your view based on what Changmin said. I want to know what you really think it is before we can start our class."

"A secret agent in disguise. Isn't that it?" I asked him. He nod.

"There. You got it. The first lesson is done."

"Huh?"

"Well, the first lesson is understanding the role of a substitute agent. And you did it. It really is just like a secret agent in disguise. The lesson is done." That's it? Is he really serious?

I looked at him suspiciously before deciding to ask him to confirm.

"That's it? We're done for today?" I asked him. His smile immediately turn into a frown.

"No. The next one that is coming is the biggest headache that you're going to have." Yoochun told me before getting up from his table, opening a drawer before grabbing something from inside it.

"Here." He placed a phone on my table before folding his arms across his chest.

"I want you to memorise all the information inside that phone. Every. Single. Thing. Then we'll have a test for you two days later." Yoochun told me and I gawked at him.

"There's not a lot, right?" I asked him.

"Just see it and you'll know it. You can always ask me if you need any help with it." He said and I nod, turning on the phone and seeing the list of information that I have to memorise.

"Hell no." I muttured, seeing the never-ending list of it.

"Hell yes. Two days, Junsu. Cram all those stuff in that phone into your brain. Whatever it takes. Because if you fail the test for three times, you won't be able to go out for your field work and you'll just be demoted to a helper agent or you can get fired." Yoochun told me and I groaned.

"Just read it. It's for your own good. We're done for today. You can stay here if you want. I'll be staying here so you can just ask me any questions straight." I nod at his instruction before deciding to just get to work.

Won't be that hard to memorise, right?


Well, two hours later, I was only able to cram the first few information topics.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I heard Yoochun asked and I just shrugged.

"Too much for your first day?" He continued, chuckling a little.

"Do you like seeing me get tortured by all these information?" I asked him and he just shake his head.

"Don't worry. The test is really easy. It's just your general knowledge of the people living in the limelight. I'll tell you some other things once you read through everything, alright? I'm going down to get some coffee. Do you want anything?"

"Lunch would be nice." I answered and as if on cue, my stomach growled horribly loud.

"Roger that." He said, leaving me alone in his class. I put my focus back on the phone in front of me and immediately let out a loud sigh.

Why did I even agree to this job?

Most of the information are things that have been reported to the public like who was married and who is not. It's mostly about the news update about the world of the high class. But some of the information are also classified information such as the contract marriages that some celebrities did just to get more popularity.

And also, illnesses and phobia that these people have and are kept secret for their own way of avoiding embarassment. I also have to read up on some protocol measures that a substitute agent should take if the secret of them disguising is out.

It's just James Bond 007 all over again.

I heard a phone ring and I looked around, trying to find the source of it. I saw Yoochun's phone lying on his table and I grabbed it, answering the call the next moment.

"Hello?"

"Park Yoochun!" I bring the phone away from my ear when the man started shouting profanities at me.

That was so not needed. I should have not answered the phone just now.

"I'm sorry but Yoochun is not here. You'll have to call back again later." I said politely, ready to hang up.

"Then who are you and who told you that you could answer his phone? Where is he? How dare he tries to sleep with my girls when I'm not around-"

Yoochun stepped into the room and I shoved the phone into his face.

"What?" Yoochun asked, still not getting what is happening.

"You have a phone call and being the kind person that I am, I answered it only to get shouted at by this man who was spouting profanities at you." I said, grabbing the plastic bag he had before going back to my table. Yoochun chuckled before sitting down beside me, placing his phone on his ear.

"Yeah, Yoochun here." He said and I could clearly hear the other crazy man at the other side of the phone.

"Park Yoochun, you better get your here right this instant. Do you know what you have done? Your face is all over the news because you slept with random girls from nightclubs. To make it worse, you're sleeping with my girls!"

"Hold on, dad." Dad?

"What do you mean by me being all over the news?" I see Yoochun frowned as he asked his father.

"Let me borrow that for awhile." Yoochun told me, grabbing my phone before he scrolled through the recent news update. His eyes almost pop out and I looked at the phone, reading the article.

"Park Yoochun, son of the owner , sleeping with girls as if he was changing his pants." I burst out laughing and he glared at me.

"Sorry sorry." I told him, trying to contain my laughter.

"Park Yoochun, I want an explanation. Just because of that stupid article, our stocks are going down and our reputation is being laughed at!"

"You care more about your reputation more than your own son?" Weird...

Somehow he seems like he was upset over it.

"I'm being framed here. I don't do those things." Yoochun said, almost yelling at his phone.

"Whatever it is, I want an explanation. Unless you want to get fired from your job, I suggest you come back home right now with a good explanation on this. And don't try to lie about it, Yoochun. Your brother told me everything about you. Including what you did to my girls." I heard Yoochun cursed once he hang up. Another call came and he put it on loudspeaker, probably too tired to speak again.

"Yoochun hyung."

"Yes Changmin ah." Yoochun answered weakly.

"Did you read the news? Do you know who did it?" Changmin asked him.

"Wasn't it you?"

"Hyung, I won't do that. I know about your relationship with your father. You think I would release it just so it will worsen your relationship?"

"Then who the hell was it who release that article? You and Jae are the only ones who knew about it. Changmin, my brother told my father about everything that I did. I'm screwed, Changmin. He even told me that I'll get fired by the KSA if I don't tell him the truth. What am I supposed to do now? He is so going to send me to Japan because of this." Yoochun said as if he was already panicking. There was silence on the other end before Changmin spoke again.

"Is Junsu with you, hyung?"

"Yeah, I'm here." I answered, wondering why he would suddenly ask for me.

"Yoochun hyung, I need to talk to you in private."

"Why?" Yoochun asked.

"I have a plan."

 

 


Alright, sorry for the long wait. Busy in school and too lazy to update. Hehe...

Comments are loved! I won't update if there's no comment. Yeah, I'm forced to say this cause I don't think people are commenting.