Changmin Is Not Qualified To Be A Boss

My Substitute Agent Is A Playboy!

What is that?

 

That annoying, ringing sound...

 

Hmm...

 

Shut up...urgh…

 

“What is it?!” I said, answering the ringing phone.

 

“It might seem crazy what I’m about to say. Sunshine she’s here, you can take a break.” Urgh…

 

I put the phone down, going back to sleep. The damn phone ring again and I reluctantly answer it.

 

“Hey, that’s rude.” I heard Yoochun said.

 

“What time is it?”

 

“It’s near 8. Aren’t you going to get up?”

 

“Can I not go to work today?” I asked, rolling around the bed lazily.

 

“No. Now hurry the hell up. Get up and go shower.” Yoochun said before hanging up on me.

 

I forced myself to get up, wasting no time to get ready. I walked into the kitchen, fresh from the shower before grabbing a slice of toast.

 

“Where’s Jae hyung?” I asked Karam who was sipping his hot drink.

 

“Good morning everyone.” I heard Jae hyung greet us as he sat down on the table.

 

You’re wearing a suit. Where are you going?” I asked.

 

“Work.” He simply replied before having his breakfast.

 

“We can go to work together today. I have things to do at work.”

 

“You two work together? I didn’t know about that.” Karam interrupted us.

 

“Different departments.” I immediately said, ensuring that our cover was not blown.

 

Karam isn’t ready for the whole thing.

 

“I’m done.” I said, drinking my coffee in a single gulp.

 

“Let’s go.” Jae hyung said before looking at Karam.

 

“You can handle yourself, Karam ah? Whatever you need, just call me straight.” I looked over at the white cast wrapped around him, nodding in agreement with Jae hyung.

 

“I’ll be fine. I’m just going to school. I will call Changmin if I need anything.” Karam said, waving at us.

 

“Of course, I forgot about that man’s existence.” Jaejoong mumbled as we both walked out of the house.

 

“You’ll get used to it, Jae hyung.” I said, placing a hand on his shoulder to comfort him.

 

“I can’t believe he’s relying on Changmin more than me now.” Jae hyung said as we got on his car. Jae hyung didn’t start driving and I looked at him.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“I’m worried. Let’s send Karam to school first.” He told me before getting out of the car.

 

A few minutes later, Jae hyung was carrying Karam on his back out of the house. I helped Karam settle down inside the car before stopping Jae hyung from going inside the car.

 

“Just so you know, there were some issues that happened at Karam’s school. I just want you to be open with what those kids say.”

 

“Junsu.” Jae hyung called me, his eyes scrutinising me.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Who did you punch this time?” He asked me and I grinned.

 

“Just some student. Don’t worry about it. Come on. We’re gonna be late.” I said, getting on the car.

 

Jae hyung didn’t say anything as we drive off. We dropped Karam at his school. Thankfully, it seems like no one seem to remember about me punching the boy.

 

“Jaejoong hyung, Changmin said that you don’t have to come to work today. Yet, you still insist on coming. You have something important here, Jaejoong hyung?” I asked as we got on the elevator at KSA with the other workers.

 

Changmin did say that Jae hyung is given complimentary rest days just for the mission he went to. So his work shouldn’t be of an issue since other people can do it for him.

 

“I just have something to pass to Changmin. Other than that, I’ll be in my office. Do you have a mission today, Su?”

 

“Nope but Chunnie told me to meet him in the lecture room.” I replied before the lift stops at my level.

 

I walked into the lecture room, seeing Yoochun alone.

 

“Good morning.” I greeted.

 

“You’re late, Junsu.”

 

“Blame Jae hyung. He insisted on sending Karam to school first before we go to work.” I explained, sitting down beside him.

 

“You went to work with him?” I nod.

 

“And did he…” Yoochun pointed at the ring on my finger.

 

“Actually, Jae hyung found out about us.”

 

“What?!” Yoochun stands up immediately, his face frozen in horror.

 

“Sit down.” I said, pulling him down to sit beside me. He stared at me, his jaw hanging open with his horror-stricken face still on him.

 

Did I hear that right just now?”

 

“Yes. He saw the ring yesterday night and I told him.” I explained.

 

“Then why hasn’t he killed me yet?”

 

“He said…”

 

“Oh come on. That pause just means bad news. Is he really against us?” Yoochun asked me, looking worried all over. I can’t help but to laugh at him.

 

“Su! This is a crisis. Why are you laughing?”

 

“He said no one is allowed to interfere with my love life, alright?”

 

“So that’s a yes?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Oh...yes! Yay!” He hugged me tight.

 

“Feel that good?” I asked, hugging him back.

 

“Uh huh.” He nodded, looking at me for awhile before placing a kiss on my lips.

 

“We have to celebrate this. I say, a dinner with both of our families soon.” Yoochun said, a big smile plastered on his face.

 

“That actually sounds good.” I said.

 

“But before that, let’s see if we can clear up all my schedules.”

 

“I doubt so. Your schedule is so packed, I’m probably the only secretary in this building that have to juggle managing your schedule and the boss too.” I complained.

 

“Not really. Kibum does a lot of work too.”

 

“That’s because Changmin doesn’t do his work.”

 

“Let’s go and see Jae. I feel like I can’t trust you on this.”

 

“Whatever that assures you, Chunnie.” I said, following him to the elevator to get on the highest floor of the building.

 

“Just in case what you said was not true, I’m going to go out first and get killed by your brother. Don’t go out until I’m sure I’m not going to get covered in blood. Got it?” I played along with his worries, deciding to stay by the elevator while Yoochun walk to Jae hyung’s office first.

 

He had only managed a few steps down the corridor when Jae hyung had caught him. I see him get dragged to the direction of Jae hyung’s office.

 

“That doesn’t look good at all.” I mumbled to myself, walking to the office.

 

My phone rang just a second after.

 

“Yoochun!”

 

“I’m fine. Thankfully I’m alive. Come to Jae’s office.”

 

“Got it.” I replied, hanging up immediately.

 

So he’s still alive. The situation should be safe now then.

 

I knocked on the door and the door slides open.

 

“What is it?” I asked, seeing Yoochun sitting down on the couch while Jae hyung was walking back and forth.

 

“Sit down, Su. Just sit down.” Jae hyung answered before he continued walking back and forth.

 

“Did something happen?” I whispered to Yoochun as I sit down beside him.

 

“I don’t know either. He just said it’s a private meeting.” Yoochun shrugged, deciding to relax and lean back.

 

Ten minutes later, Changmin came stomping in. Jae hyung shifted in his seat.

 

“What was that, Jae hyung? You’re getting married?” Wait what?

 

“Getting married?” I asked, Yoochun copying me.

 

“Even better, you said you’re getting married to him!” I see Changmin point to Yoochun.

 

“Chunnie?”

 

“Look, I can explain myself.” Yeah you better damn well explain yourself here, Jae hyung.

 

Getting married to MY Yoochun?! Hell no.

 

“Yeah, you better explain yourself. You could have told Yunho hyung that you’re J just now. Why didn’t you?” Changmin said.

 

“It’s complicated, alright?” How complicated can it be…

 

“So what’s this meeting you’re doing?” Changmin asked Jae hyung, sitting down on an empty chair.

 

“Yoochun and Junsu will be getting married.”

 

“We’re what?!” I asked, eyes looking at Yoochun then to Jae hyung and back to Yoochun.

 

“What? You don’t like each other? Admit it, Yoochun. Junsu already told me you proposed to him.” Jae hyung said and I see Yoochun sit up straight.

 

We both went silent, not knowing what to say to Jae hyung. As much as getting married sounds fun to me, I don’t think it should be held so suddenly like this.

 

“Why are you leaving him, Jae hyung?” Changmin suddenly asked, not minding Yoochun and me but only Jae hyung.

 

“You’re trying to make him stay away from you. That’s why you do all this. What for? What’s your advantage? The only thing that you will get is the sorrow and loneliness of not having him in your life again.”

 

“It’s for his own good.” Jae hyung finally replied, looking away.

 

“It’s not for his own good. You know that, Jae hyung.”

 

“I don’t want to be the cause of him divorcing Youngwoong, alright?! Imagine what will happen if one day, Yunho separates with Youngwoong and the next day, he gets married to me. He’ll just get backlash from the fans and other people. He already got more anti-fans when he got married to Youngwoong. You think I want to see him suffer from that?” Changmin just sigh, hands placed on his hips as he stands up, walking to and fro the room.

 

“It’s better that he forgets about me.” Jae hyung added softly.

 

Hearing that, Changmin had stopped walking. I wanted to interfere but Changmin cut me off.

 

“So, what you’re planning to do? Now that you’ve already told him that your fiance is Yoochun and you’re making the both of them get married.

 

“Yoochun and Junsu will get married. In a private wedding. Not attended by Yunho, of course. We’ll just invite him during the after party. We’ll just have to ensure that Yunho believes that I’m married. Naturally, he’ll just stay away from me. Right?” Jae hyung said, laying out his plan.

 

On second thought, this might just work.

 

“Look. We three have no right on making decisions for you. You’re the oldest here, Jae hyung and I know you are capable of making your own decisions. But, as easy as it sounds, I don’t think Yunho hyung would actually stay away from you even after you get married. I mean, that guy is ing in love with you. You should have seen him just now. He cried in front of me when he was talking about J. Yunho hyung actually cried. He never cries in front of me before. That means he is serious about J. If Yunho hyung found out, in some weird way, that you’re J, it won’t be nice if he knows that you make ridiculous plans like making your brother to get married just so that he would stay away from you. And why should they get married? I should be the one getting married to Karam!”

 

“Let me just say THAT is not the issue right now.” I pointed out, getting their attention.

 

“Then what is?” Changmin asked me.

 

“Hello? You’re asking me to get married with him. That’s too fast.”

 

“Oh come on. It’s not like you don’t like him.” Jae hyung said, rolling his eyes at me.

 

“Do you?” He continued.

 

“Do you?” I glared at Yoochun when he copied the man.

 

“You’re supposed to be on my side here.”

 

“Well, I want to know too.”

 

“This is ridiculous. I’m leaving.” I said, ready to leave but Changmin stopped me.

 

“Hey, nobody is leaving until we settle this mess.” Changmin said.

 

This time, he was serious and it doesn’t seem like he was joking after all. I decided to go along with it after all.

 

“Get married to Yoochun, right? I’ll do it. Chunnie will do it too.” I said before looking at my lover. I see him hesitating.

 

“Park Yoochun.” I called sternly.

 

“Yes of course, baby. Anything for my duck .” Yoochun said. Good.

 

“Now that is done. Can we leave now? Yoochun has a meeting in another ten minutes and it seems like my workload has increased since apparently, I have my own wedding to plan!” I exclaimed, pulling Yoochun up so we can leave.

 

“I can plan the wedding for you.” Jae hyung offered and I raised my eyebrow on his suggestion.

 

“Come on, it’ll be great. Trust me.” Trust you? You just forced me to get married five minutes ago.

 

“Deal.” I said but before we can leave, Changmin stopped us.

 

“I want to be Yoochun’s best man. And Karam must be yours. So we can walk together down the aisle.” That was the point of time I feel that Changmin shouldn’t be the boss around here.

 

 

 

 

 

A new chapter to start the week. Thanks for the comments and have a great week, guys!