Pregnant

My Substitute Agent Is A Playboy!

“Hey what do you think of a dress?” Jae hyung asked me as he sets my breakfast down in front of me.

 

“Unless it’s not me who is wearing the dress, I’m fine with it.” I answered as I start digging in.

 

“But you’re the bottom, Su.” Jae hyung stated as if it is a fact that bottoms are destined to wear dresses on their wedding day.

 

“Jaejoong hyung, I am not going to wear a dress during the wedding.”

 

“Why not? Wedding dresses are really pretty.” Jae hyung questioned me.

 

“I like dresses. I would wear them if I’m a girl.” “Not you too.” I said, seeing Yoochun who had just arrived at my house.

 

“Hey it’s bad luck for the bride and groom to see each other one month before the marriage.” Jae hyung said but I see Yoochun just rolled his eyes at him.

 

Come on, we decided to get married just last week. The wedding is this coming Sunday. I think we’ve passed that bad luck phase.” Yoochun said as I nod, agreeing with him.

 

“You guys are hopeless when it comes to this. What are you doing here anyway?” Jae hyung asked Yoochun as he sits beside me.

 

“Well I actually-” Yoochun stops as we see Jaejoong hyung running to the bathroom.

 

“Is something wrong with him?” Yoochun asked me and I shrugged.

 

“He’s been vomiting out everything that he eats these past few days. And it gets bad every morning. It’s like morning sickness.” I said, passing it off as an empty comment.

 

“You don’t think…” Yoochun trailed off as he gestured something that can only mean one thing.

 

“Jae hyung is a guy. Males don’t get pregnant, Chunnie. Sometimes I wonder why I really like you.”

 

“Oh that’s easy. You like it when I call you duckbutt.”

 

“Am not!” I insisted as Jae hyung comes back to the table.

 

“Man I think the wedding is getting to me. So what is it you were saying again?” Jae hyung asked Yoochun.

 

“I’m taking Junsu out for a shareholder’s meeting with Yoohwan. After that, maybe a holiday getaway?” Yoochun said, hinting at me to follow him.

 

“That reminds me. Where do you guys want to go for your honeymoon?”

 

“I think we can handle that part ourselves, Jae.” Yoochun said.

 

“Anyway, you know now that I’m the chairman of KSA, I can reprimand you for not coming to work if you suddenly decides to go for a holiday getaway, right?”

 

“Oh come on Jae. Changmin lets me have these short holiday trips.”

 

“Well I’m not Changmin. So you better damn well do your work properly, Mister. I’m leaving.” Jae hyung said, taking the two lunchboxes with him. I heard him calling for Karam who came limping to him.

 

“So...where are we going?” I asked once we were alone in the house.

 

“Work.” Yoochun said, probably sad that he has to go to work instead of being able to play hooky with me.

 

“Aww don’t be so sad. We can have our own fun in the office.” I see Yoochun’s eyes light up when he heard that.

 

“Office sex?” I didn’t answer as I get up to clear the dishes.

 

“You know...me bending you over the desk as we ignored the calls that are ringing.” I felt Yoochun’s breath down my neck.

 

“I’m thinking about you bending over the desk.” I said.

 

“Ooh kinky.”

 

“And checking over those finance reports while I do my own work.” I continued before leaving for the car.

 

“Come on Chunnie. You don’t want to be late!”

 


 

It was only before lunchtime did Yoochun finally looked up from his files.

 

“You know, a blowjob or two would be great right now.” Of course with an inappropriate comment.

 

“I’m your personal assistant. Not your personal prostitute. Now are you done so we can go to lunch or do I just leave you while I go for lunch?” I asked, answering his stupid request.

 

“Lunch then. Come on.” Yoochun said, heading out.

 

I followed him before linking arms with him as we waited for the elevator. He placed a kiss on my forehead as the door to the elevator slides open.

 

“You’re cheating on Karam now, Changmin?” Yoochun asked as we see Changmin carrying Jaejoong over his shoulder.

 

“I’m sending him to the hospital. He threw up again.” Changmin said.

 

Now why haven’t I thought of forcing Jae hyung before?

 

“I want to follow.” I said, raising my hand up as we walked into the elevator.

 

“I’m fine, people.” Jae hyung said as Changmin placed him down but he was still holding on to Jae hyung’s wrist.

 

“I’ll say you’re fine once the doctor checked what is wrong with you.” I nod in agreement with what Changmin had said. We reached the first level eventually but Jae hyung was quick to make an escape.

 

“You are not going anywhere other than the hospital, Jae hyung.” I said, linking my arm with his while Yoochun did the same on the other side. We followed Changmin out of the building and into his car.

 

We reached the hospital and Jae hyung was brought to various rooms to get checked. I held Yoochun’s hands, slightly worried that something could be wrong with Jae hyung after all.

 

We were then called to meet the doctor that have treated Jae hyung. The doctor seemed very surprised as he takes his seat.

 

“Well, this is probably the first time you’ve heard about this. My diagnosis tells me that you’re pregnant, Mr Kim.” My eyes widen in response once I heard that.

 

Did that just happen or was my ear playing with me?

 

I hear Jaejoong trying to laugh it out but his eyes close before collapsing on the spot.

 

“Jae hyung, are you alright?” I asked, trying to shake him out of unconsciousness. The doctor called for a nurse and Jae hyung was brought away.

 

I turned to face the doctor for an explanation. Any reasonable explanation would be really good right now.

 

“Maybe I should have laid it out carefully. I’m so sorry. It’s just a scientific miracle.”

 

“Woah wait, are you really sure about your diagnosis?” I asked, just to be sure.

 

“Yes. We tested on him numerous times and he is tested positive for being pregnant.” Pregnant.

 

There.

 

He said it.

 

Jae hyung is pregnant.

 

“You have to take back what you said this morning, Su.” Yoochun told me.

 

Well apparently I have to.

 


 

Hello! Well, as you have read, Jae is pregnant now. For anyone who may be uncomfortable with the idea of a male being pregnant, you can probably skip a few chapters. After all, the reason why I made this story initially was to make up for the missing days when Jaejoong was pregnant in the other story. So, if you are uncomfortable with it, I don't mind you skipping Jae's pregnant tantrums and cravings or even dropping the story.

 

Anyway, hope you had fun reading and see you in the next chapter!