Yoochun's Confession

My Substitute Agent Is A Playboy!

“Junsu?”

 

“Jae hyung?” I immediately smiled, latching my arms around him.

 

“Hyungie! I miss you.” I said, closing my eyes as I sighed in relief. I felt tears streaming down my cheeks as I continued hugging him.

 

“Was it that bad? Working as a substitute agent?” Jae hyung asked me as I felt his calming hand rubbing my back up and down.

 

“Is this how you work? Getting into other people’s mischiefs and hideous plans every single day?” Junsu asked, pulling himself away from Jaejoong.

 

“It’s not that bad.” Jaejoong replied, his hand caressing my cheek.

 

“It’s been almost a week and I’m inside some stupid plan that I don’t know how it will go about in the future.” I complained, only to see Jaejoong hyung smile at me.

 

“Trust Yoochun, Junsu. He’ll work things out. He always do. Though his ways may be a little bit twisted.” He told me and I just pout. Jaejoong hyung pulled me into another hug and I closed my eyes, smiling a little as I felt relieved now that I see my Jaejoong hyung again.

 

“Junsu?” Hmm?

 

“Su? Baby, wake up.” I opened my eyes again only to frown when I see Yoochun’s face right in front of me.

 

“Where did Jaejoong hyung go?” I asked, looking around for my Jaejoong hyung.

 

“Jae? He’s not here. He’s on a mission. You know that already, right Su?” Yoochun asked me as he took a seat beside me.

 

Was that all a dream?

 

I looked down before hugging Yoochun tightly on his waist, my head resting on his chest. I felt him tensed for awhile before he put his hand around me and pulling me close towards him.

 

“You miss your brother that much that you’re hallucinating now?” Yoochun asked me and I just kept quiet.

 

“Come on now. You had enough sleep.  We’re going for dinner, alright?” He continued, pulling me up. Bringing me out of the room, I stopped him.

 

“I want...I want to talk about us.” I said. Yoochun turned around to look at me, his hands around my waist as he pulled me closer towards him.

 

“There’s no need to rush. You can take your time to trust me again and I will try my best to make you trust me again. Junsu, I’ve never felt like this before. All my life, I’ve been substituting people just so that I can have the kick of having someone with me on my bed every night. But you...you restricted me. You stopped me from having those kind of nights. You were the first one to stop me from doing that. I know it sounds stupid but...I think I found the one that is meant for me. Though, right now, I think that someone still needs time for him to trust me so I’ll give his time to do that. Until that time, I will continue to win back his heart.” He said, resting his forehead on mine.

 

“It will take a long time for me to be able to accept you again.” I told him.

 

“And I will wait until you finally give in to me. Like always, duckbutt.” Yoochun said, teasing me with that ridiculous nickname.

 

“You’re not gonna get anywhere if you’re going to keep calling me that.”

 

“Then I guess I don’t have to get anywhere with it.” He replied, making me chuckle softly.

 

“Hey, you think we should go now? Changmin’s been staring at us for far too long.”  Yoochun said and I looked around, spotting Changmin looking at us while eating cookies from a glass jar.

 

“Yeah, that would be great.” I replied.

 

“Hey, don’t just leave. Do some work first. I put you guys together because I thought Yoochun would finally do some proper work so please don’t make me separate you two.” Changmin said, scrutinising the both of us.

 

“Fine! I’ll do it tomorrow. We’re going for dinner.” Yoochun said before pointing at Changmin.

 

“Don’t stalk us, Min or I’m going to tell Jae about what’s going on with his brothers.”

 

“Oh, you won’t dare.”

 

“Oh, I do dare. Jae will totally kick your if he knew about what’s happening with Junsu right now. In fact, bringing Junsu into KSA was a really bad move, Changmin.” Changmin sets his glass jar down once he heard what Yoochun said. He walked up towards Yoochun, both of them staring at each other hard.

 

Well, this is going to be bad.

 

“So you’re telling me that it’s my fault now? I brought him in because I thought he would be a good substitute agent like his brother. That was why I made you as his mentor because I know besides Jaejoong hyung, the only person who knows a lot about KSA is you. He got into this stupid trouble of yours because you started it so don’t put the blame on me now. If Jaejoong hyung is going to kick my for bringing him in, well he’s going to kick yours too because you were the one who made him like this. So, let’s both shut up so we don’t ruin any relationship and just let Jaejoong hyung be in the dark about this. Do you understand me?” Changmin finally stopped. By this time, Kibum was by Changmin’s side. I see him whisper something at Changmin’s ear before Changmin nodded.

 

“I’m going to go first. Jaejoong hyung needs me.” My ears perk up when I heard that.

 

“Jaejoong hyung? Can I follow?” I immediately asked and Changmin just smile bitterly.

 

“Not today, Junsu. He has something important to discuss about with me. You’re going to go back to my house later?” Changmin asked, looking at Yoochun.

 

“Yeah.” I heard Yoochun mutter before Changmin nod again.

 

“Alright. See you tomorrow.” Changmin said, leaving together with Kibum.

 

“Come on. We’re going too.” Yoochun said, tugging my hand gently as we start walking the opposite way of Changmin and Kibum. Yoochun kept silent but it just made the situation feel awkward to me.

 

“Chun, don’t you want to talk about just now?” I asked and he shake his head twice.

 

“Are you mad at Changmin?” I questioned once we get on the elevator.

 

“I’m not mad at Changmin. In fact, I’m mad at myself for actually throwing you into this problem of mine. It’s not even some serious problem and it started because of a stupid reason but yet, here I am, making you sad because Yoohwan is bothering you.” Yoochun said, his head resting on the wall. I grabbed tightly on his hand, causing him to look at me.

 

“I don’t mind all the things that may happened to me but you...you have to be there together with me when it happens.” I told him.

 

“I’m sorry for everything that happened to you, Junsu.” Hmm, we’ve been so emotional these few hours.

 

“Where are we going for dinner? I’m hungry.” I said, pouting at him. Yoochun chuckle before trapping my nose between his two fingers.

 

“Hey!” I said, slapping his hand away playfully.

 

“You’ll see.” Yoochun said as we reached the basement level.

 

We walked towards his car. Yoochun pressed the button on his key before an explosion happened in front of us. I felt Yoochun hugged me as his back faced the fire that was slowly burning Yoochun’s car.

 

“Please tell me that didn’t just happen, Yoochun.” I said but my eyes still show the same fire just right in front of me.

 

“The fire is still there, right? That means it happened. Yoohwan must be behind this. Su, you’re shivering.” I didn’t even realise that.

 

“Come on, we’re going further away from this place.” I heard Yoochun say that but I couldn’t move.

 

My eyes were still fixed on the fire that was right now battling with the water that the security guards had thrown with. I felt Yoochun carry me before we get on the elevator, going to the first floor.

 

“It’s going to be alright now.”

 

“It better be. We almost get killed.” I said.

 

“We didn’t. Yoohwan must have wanted to scare us with that. But he thought wrong. Trying to harm me, I’m fine with that. Trying to harm you, now that I can’t tolerate. Now, we really need to go dinner.” That was when it dawned on me.

 

“We’re meeting Yoohwan? No, I don’t want to go.” I said but Yoochun was strong enough to drag me out of the elevator as we reached the first level. And yes, he’s strong enough to push me into the cab.

 

I see hell coming.

 

 

 

 


 
Hey!!! Sorry for the late update but anyway, here it is. I'll update another one tomorrow.