A Ridiculous Plan, I Tell You

My Substitute Agent Is A Playboy!

After talking to Changmin at one corner of the room away from me for at least ten minutes, Yoochun finally comes back to me. He smiled at me bitterly, his face showing the exhaustion he had after discussing something so serious with Changmin.

"Junsu, could you follow me somewhere for awhile?" He asked me.

"Sure but where exactly?"

"You'll know it. Just follow me. Stay by my side. Always." Yoochun told me and I nod slowly, still feeling weird from how he told to me to stay by his side.

I followed him out of the classroom, walking beside him as we got on the elevator. We got off at the basement car park before Yoochun drive the both of us out of the building.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked him as he drives pass all the buildings.

"My...Junsu, I need you to do a favour for me. Can you do that?" He asked me and I stared at him.

"What favour?"

"I need you to act as my boyfriend."

.

 

.

 

.

"You kidding me." I said, laughing it off.

"Look at me Junsu. I'm serious." Yoochun told me and I stared hardly at him.

"Not funny, Yoochun." I told him, laughing again but when Yoochun didn't join me from laughing after a few seconds...

I stopped.

"Are you serious?! What made you give the idea that I will do that for you?!" I shouted at him.

"Because I'm your friend and you'll do it for the sake of our friendship?" Yoochun asked me.

"I'm not your friend!" I shouted back.

"Then because I'm your trainer and you should listen to everything that I said?" I kept quiet.

"Please Junsu. Just once."

"Why me?" I asked him.

"Well, you just started working so nobody can dig up your family information. And even if my dad founds out about your information, he'll still accept it since you're Jaejoong's brother." I raised my left eyebrow, still not convinced with what he said.

"I have a plan, alright?" Yoochun said.

"Well then, tell me before we reach your father." I told him.

"Ok. The plan is that we go in there, deny all the rumours and say that we're actually lovers and I wasn't screwing around. I would say that all the girls that I screwed was just all you substituting. Don't worry about it. I'll do all the talking."

"And tell me again, why am I doing this?"

"Because if you don't and I don't give my dad a good explanation, he's going to make me get kicked out of KSA and will definitely send me to Japan where I have to take over his business there which...I hate the most. Please Junsu, you're my last hope for this. I know it's too sudden but...please be my boyfriend." Yoochun said.

"What will I get if I do it?" I asked him.

"I'll do anything you want me to do."

"How about helping me with the quiz? Give me the answers." I said, initiating a deal.

"You can refer to the phone for the quiz. How about that?"

"Deal."

"Great! Ok, now we head to see my dad." Yoochun said, speeding up and a few minutes later, he drive through a huge metal gate. Driving through the dense trees, I gaped at the huge white house at the other end of the road.

"That's huge." I muttured.

"Please, it isn't as big as Changmin's." Yoochun told me and I nod.

"Ok, Junsu. Once I stop the car, we're going to be lovers. Are you ready?" Yoochun asked me.

"I'll be ready when you're ready, Chunnie." I said, calling him with a more affectionate tone.

"Aww, you're calling me Chunnie now, baby? You are so cute, duckbutt." My smile immediately disappeared as I glared at him.

"Go easy with the nicknames, ert." I called him and he just rolled his eyes. Circling around a huge fountain, Yoochun stops his car at the front of a door.

"Stay. I'll get you out of the car." I rolled my eyes when he said that. Going to my side of the car, he opens the door before holding onto my hand as he pulled me out. He let out a sigh as I looked at him.

"Ready, Su?"

"Ready." I told him and he nods, still holding onto my hand as we got inside the house. The moment I stepped into the house, a man in a black suit runs towards Yoochun.

"Young master Yoochun, where have you been? The Master is really furious over the article." He said, shaking Yoochun's shoulders.

"I know but I got it, alright? Where is he?" Yoochun asked.

"In the study room, sir. Should I bring your guest to another room?"

"No, he's coming with me." Yoochun answered and we continued walking. He push open one of the many doors.

"Dad, I'm here." Yoochun announced his arrival before a few papers hit his face, one of it cutting a small wound on his cheek. I gasped immediately, pulling him to look at me. There was blood on it and I was about to wipe it when he moved his head away from me.

"I'm fine, Su. I get this all the time." Yoochun muttured, his tone icy cold. I blinked as I looked at him. He looks as if he was not himself.

"I can explain about it, dad." Yoochun said, looking at his father.

"Well, I'm waiting." The man in front of us said, his hands on his hips.

"Those are not random girls, dad. They were all Junsu." Yoochun calmly said, tugging me softly to stand beside him instead of hiding behind him.

"So, you found yourself a ." His dad stated.

"Watch your words! Those other girls that hang onto you maybe like that but Junsu is different. He was just doing his job." Yoochun replied back, his hold on my hand getting tighter as if he was trying to calm himself.

"Yes of course. Doing a job that is the same as a does."

"Junsu is a substitute agent. He has to substitute those girls for a living. It's not his fault that he gets caught with me in those situations. And it isn't my fault either." Yoochun said.

"Out."

"What?" Yoochun asked, his eyebrows furrowing when he heard the word out of his father's mouth.

"Get out from my house. Initially, I wanted to just send you to Japan to manage my business there because I know you won't like it. But hearing your stupid explanation, I've decided. The Park family has no room for gays." The man said, glaring hard at Yoochun. I see Yoochun tighten his jaw before letting out a sigh.

"Fine. Do whatever you want." Yoochun said, turning his back on his father.

Wait a minute.

This isn't supposed to happen, right? 

Walking towards the open door, Yoochun stops and I look in front seeing a man leaning on the door.

"Yoohwan." Yoochun called.

"Yoochun..." Yoochun just chuckle when he heard the man call his name.

"So I don't deserve to be called hyung anymore?" Yoochun asked, glaring hard at him. The man leaning on the door walked towards us before stopping right in front of Yoochun.

"From what I heard in the study room, dad kick you out. You're not part of this family anymore." I winced softly when Yoochun's hold on my hand tightened even more.

"You did this, didn't you? You were the one who told the reporters about me. You were the one who told everybody." Yoochun said.

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Oh, you better don't know about it. It won't hurt more if you don't know about it. Your pride won't get destroyed even more." Yoochun said before punching the guy in the face.

"Does it hurt? It should, Yoohwan." Yoochun told him before we continued walking.

I immediately get on the car and Yoochun zooms off, stopping only when he was a few blocks away from the house. He dial someone's number, placing it on the dashboard once he turns on the loudspeaker.

"How did it go?"

"Damn it, Changmin! I knew your plan was ridiculous. I should have not even done it in the first place. You got me kicked out of my family. Now where am I supposed to live?!" Yoochun ranted, his face getting red. I tried to hide my laughter but Yoochun glared at me.

"What are you laughing at?!" Yoochun snapped at me and I immediately flinched, frowning as I wasn't used to him shouting at me. He probably sense it because the next second, Yoochun pull me into a hug before sighing.

"I'm sorry. Did I frighten you?" Yoochun asked softly, his chin resting on my shoulder.

What I did next surprised me even more. I had pulled him closer towards me, my hands rubbing his back up and down to try and calm him down a little. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I feel him turning his head, his lips rubbing softly against my neck. He placed a kiss on my neck, going even further down and I push him away.

"Seriously, Park Yoochun? Taking advantage of me again?" I asked, getting mad at him when he smirk playfully at me.

"Come on, Su. We're already a couple. Shouldn't be too hard for you to accept that kind of skinship."

"You-!"

"Guys, I'm still here and as much as I want to listen to you two fighting, I would rather talk about the solution to our problem here." Changmin interrupted us and I pout, folding my arms across my chest.

"No more plans from you, Changmin. You gave me a plan and you got me kicked out. If you give me more of your stupid plans, I might even have to get out of the country or something. Now, I still need to find a place for me to sleep. I can't sleep in Jae hyung's room after those shackles that you told me about. I don't even have enough money to buy a house for my own."

"Now you're being funny. Your pay is higher than most agents."

"Changmin, that shouldn't be what we're discussing right now."

"Alright, you know what? Just stay in my house. Junsu and Karam will be staying there too."

"Oh really?" Yoochun smirk again at me and I showed him my fist and he just laughed at me.

"But guys, be very careful. Your father may send someone to trail you to see if you are lying or not. If he finds out that you're lying about your relationship, Junsu will lose his trainer and Yoochun will lose his life cause he'll be going to Japan to handle his father's work which Yoochun won't like." Changmin continued and I frowned.

"Why do I get the feeling that you're liking this?" I asked him and we both heard Changmin laugh.

"Of course. I like to see people suffer."

"I swear Changmin. Once I see you, I'm going to punch that grinning face of yours. I'm hanging up." Yoochun said before hanging up.

"We're going home, baby. And just so you know, one car is already trailing us." Yoochun told me and my eyes widened. I turned to look behind but he stopped me instead.

"Don't. They'll get suspicious." He said.

"But they're interfering with our privacy. Shouldn't we call the police for that?" I asked him, frowning a little now knowing that someone is following us.

"My dad controls part of the police. You still want to call them?" Yoochun asked and I shake my head.

"Don't worry. As long as I'm right here beside you, they won't touch you." You better.