I Am Officially Having A Mental Breakdown Here

My Substitute Agent Is A Playboy!

Rolling myself around the bed, I stretched my arm to hug Yoochun. There was an empty space beside me instead. Opening my eyes, I frowned when I didn’t see him anywhere else.

“Yoochun?” I called out but nobody answered me.

I got down from the bed with the blanket wrapped around me tightly as I walked towards the bathroom. Pushing it open, I smiled seeing Yoochun inside the shower.

“You woke up early today.” I said, letting the blanket drop down as I leaned against the door frame. Yoochun just chuckle before raising his eyebrows at me.

“There’s some space left inside.” Yoochun said and I got in, shivering a little when my bare feet touches the cold morning floor.

“Good morning, dolphin.” He greeted me once I was in his arms.

Yoochun turned my body to hug me from behind before he pushed me closer to the water still showering down.

“Let’s get us clean up from yesterday night.” I giggled when Yoochun slyly nibble on my ear as we got under the water. I turned to face him, my eyes meeting his.

“What if I say I don’t want to get clean?” I asked him.

“Then we’ll just have to follow your way then.” Yoochun told me before pushing me so that my back hit the wall. Kissing me, he carried me up to have my legs wrapped around his waist.

“Mmm...wait…”

“What?” Yoochun asked, looking at me as he stopped kissing me.

“Is the bathroom soundproof?” I asked. “We were here the whole night with you screaming so loud and only now did you get your chance to ask me whether the room is soundproof?”

“I asked about the bathroom. Not the bedroom, Chunnie.” I insisted. Yoochun sigh before pecking my lips.

“It’s Jaejoong’s bedroom. Even if he don’t ask for it to be soundproof, Changmin will make it soundproof. After all, it’s Changmin’s building. He will make our private quarters soundproof. Happy now? Can we continue?” Yoochun asked and I smiled at him.

“Gladly.” I said, kissing him immediately. Yoochun’s hands grabbed on my waist, squeezing it slightly before going down to grab my cheeks.

“Mmm!” Closing my eyes, I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly. Putting me down, Yoochun turned me so that I faced the wall. He placed kisses down my neck which just caused me to moan even louder.

“Oh my god! Park Yoochun!” Jaejoong hyung.

I felt Yoochun stop his ministrations on me before turning around and I immediately looked down, trying to cover my face.

“At least lock the door when you’re doing that.” Well that’s my fault, Jaejoong hyung.

“Jaejoong, you’re not supposed to be here. What are you doing here?” Yoochun asked, his back still covering me from my brother.

“Me? I’m supposed to be asking you that. This is my room, for your information.” Jaejoong hyung said.

“Get out, Jae. We’ll talk after your mission, alright? Close the door.” Yoochun told him, turning himself so that he faced me instead of Jaejoong hyung.

“Don’t show your at me! Gosh, you Park Yoochun.”

I heard Jaejoong hyung say before I heard the door slammed close. We both stayed there for a minute, making sure that Jaejoong hyung won’t come in again. Sighing in relief, Yoochun suddenly chuckled.

“Well, that was a bummer. We could have asked him to join us for a if he wasn’t in a mission right now.” I turned to face him.

“You said the room was soundproof, you idiot!” I shouted, punching him in the chest.

“Shh...Don’t shout. People will hear you. It isn’t soundproof.”

“You-!” I wanted to talk more but Yoochun beat me to it by kissing me. Gathering all my strength, I successfully pushed him away from me.

“Baby-”

“Don’t touch me. I’m leaving.” I said, getting out from the bathroom.

But Su, it wasn’t my fault. I didn’t know that the bathroom wasn’t soundproof.”

“Well, it’s your mistake then. My brother almost found about us! He will kill the both of us if he finds out that we’re together. What are we going to answer him if he finds out? Then what will happen if he knows about Karam and Changmin? And about me working in KSA? Oh my god, I think I’m going to be in a panic attack just by thinking about it.” Yoochun rushed towards me before hugging me tight.

“It’s fine. I’m right here. Everything will be alright. Trust me.” Yoochun told me, not letting me go even though I struggled quite hard.

“I’ll take the responsibility. I promise you.” He muttered, loud enough for only me to hear it.

“I don’t want to lose you. But I don’t want to lose Jaejoong hyung too.” I said, my head resting on his bare chest.

“It’s fine. Everything is going to be alright. I’m here with you and I’m not going anywhere.” Yoochun told me constantly, whispering it softly to me. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I heard Yoochun let out a big sneeze.

“Eww, gross!!!” I exclaimed, running into the bathroom to clean up my back. This time, I made sure I locked the door.

“Hey, Kim Junsu! Let me in right now.”

“Nope.” I said, giggling a little as I heard Yoochun banging his fist on the door.

“Did you realise I’m still and I will catch a cold soon? You have the heart to leave me in this cold here?” Yoochun asked me and I frowned, thinking about it.

Technically, it sounds tempting for Yoochun to get sick since whenever he is in a good condition, his body is mostly stuck with me. But after a few sneezes from him, I let him into the shower too.

“Thank you, your highness.” Yoochun said, rolling his eyes as he hugged me tightly while the warm water run down his back.

“Ahh...better…” Yoochun said, hugging me tighter. I close my eyes, feeling the warmth emitting from him on my .

“Why did you wake up so early today? It’s not you to wake up at noon.” I said once we were finally dry and dressed for the day.

“Yoohwan needs me in the office. I think it was to transfer some assets of mine back to him.” Yoochun replied, stealing another kiss from me.

“So, aren’t you supposed to go now? I need to go to Karam’s school at 5. His teacher called me because he couldn’t reach Jaejoong hyung. Does he always turns off his phone when on a mission?” I asked as we got out of Jaejoong hyung’s room to get some food in the cafeteria.

“Not really but I don’t see why he should turn off his phone though. I can always drag my meeting with Yoohwan later.” He answered me as we get down the elevator.

On the way down, workers kept buzzing in and out of the elevator and I had to constantly greet them when they recognised me as Jaejoong hyung’s little brother.

“Sometimes,  I just hate it that Jaejoong hyung is so popular. Everywhere I go in KSA, they always greeted me as if I can help them up the social ladder or something.” I said, almost rolling my eyes at the obvious fake smiles that the workers always give me.

“Well, Jaejoong hyung is the director of the human resource department in KSA. It gives reason for them to up to you since your brother have the right to either fire someone or promote someone.” Yoochun explained as we got out of the elevator and moving our way to the cafeteria.

“But don’t the other directors have that right too?” I asked as I looked at the menu.

Same old thing, huh?

“Chunnie, let’s go eat somewhere else.” I said, getting sick of the food that they offer here in the cafeteria.

Changmin should really renew his menu here.

“Well, KSA is a unique company and you know how Changmin loves to be different. So, things work differently here in KSA. The only one who have the right to promote someone here is Jaejoong. Changmin trust Jaejoong a lot.”

“I can see that.” I replied, remembering the times when Changmin had to go to Jaejoong hyung’s side to help him. Especially in his mission right now with being Kim Youngwoong, the man that was lucky enough to get married to Jung Yunho.

“Come on. We’ll eat at the cafe nearby.” Yoochun said, tugging me slightly before we walked with our hands held together.

Getting out of the building, we walked across the road to the cafe just opposite of KSA.

Once we had lunch, Yoochun dragged me to meet Yoohwan in his office which then landed me to sit in between the two Park brothers as they discussed for god knows how long.

Five minutes in and I’m already flat on the couch fast asleep.