part 9

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sica, I’m outside”

“Really? Park and go up then”

“Why should I? We’re gonna be late at this rate”

“I haven’t done yet, you moron”

“geez, girls”

“Shut up and go to my damn apartment”

“SIGH. Okay, princess”

“thanks, Taeyeon-ah, I’ll buzz you in”

“Hm”

 

I park my car and slam the door. Actually I’m not mad, why should I? Jessica always late and always take too much time to choose the outfits. I don’t really like social gathering much anyway, being late is good to me. Less time spent on those so-called gatherings.

 

I push her doorbell button and hear a buzz not long after. Hm, Jessica waits for me? little weird.

 

The receptionist was giving me a smile; maybe recognize me as I often meet Jessica. Jessica likes to invite me up, like she had no work to do, but in fact she had too many things to do. That newly promoted vice-president. Little deep inside I’m so proud of her.

 

I tap my shoes on the floor. Elevator is taking too much time to reach basement. I scoff. What purpose to have high rise building but slow elevator? Spend time for worthless thing like waiting for something that so slow.

 

I bend my fingers, and look at them then suddenly the lift open its door.

 

Finally.

 

 

“Jessica, I’m outside” i knocked her timber door.

“Okay, wait”

“Hm”

 

I rest my back on the wall beside the door frame. I can hear her footsteps louder and louder as she walk closer.

About ten second later the door slowly opened.

 

“Take you long enough” I said, turn my body towards her door.

“Geez. Ajumma. Come in”

I froze.

“What? Come in! I need to choose my shoes”

I frown but I complied to her request. I sat at her white sofa and turn on the TV, still frowning.

 

I don’t like it.

 

“Wait for a bit, Taeyeon-ah, okay?”

I don’t want to answer her right now.

 

The TV sounds really annoying right now. I can’t contain it anymore.

 

I walk to her walk in closet, as expected she’s standing in front of her shoes racks.

“Hey”

“Hm?”

“What I told you over the phone?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter